This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#286293 by DainNobody
Tue May 15, 2018 11:24 am
Trump's son-in-law imo is one of the 10 kings given power for 1 day..the day anti-Christ reveals himself to the world residing in the temple of. Solomon.. Who can deny prophecy is not taking place before our eyes..the players are on the stage biding their time..gog magog..
#286308 by Vampier
Tue May 15, 2018 4:11 pm
Dane ...I agree ... Prophecies from many sources are being fulfilled right before our very eyes. In this sense we are extremely fortunate to live in this time. Of course we must have eyes to see, ears to hear and Brains to comprehend. Time ... no one alive at this moment has very much "Time" on their hands. It is just that most are not capable enough to recognize it. Believe it or not some quip little accusations thinking themselves to be somehow clever. Rather amusing is it not ?

Kushner affected me like a viper from the moment I saw him. And as info collected about him ... 666, Soros, Netanyahu, Trump's Daughters" conversion" and each week there is more ... well I have become convinced that he will emerge a little later revealing himself as PURE EVIL. One of the Kings ? Perhaps but I think him to be much more than even that. I base this primarily upon instinct. "Time" will tell. Thank you for your Post Dayne.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsn_cRD_A94 ... in the meantime we witness the worldwide spectacle unfold and the flip and flop of Trump. I have come to believe it all to be distraction whilst the Evil works behind the tattered veil until it falls completely. Cowards abound ... Blind men are in great and growing profusion and yet still some women cling to the common sense that was bestowed upon them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzFECxY-MN4 ... the Zionists celebrate their "glorious day" by murdering children. Kushner is there next to the Zionist PussBag. EVIL CELEBRATES
#286312 by DainNobody
Tue May 15, 2018 5:55 pm
my brother Leonard speaks falsely of me now..it gives him some sort of kick I guess, I always thought he lived by the Bible code.. but see he is living just the opposite of what the Bible says..could it be the devil has taken over his mind? and now using Leonard as an instrument of anti-Christ spirit?
#286313 by DainNobody
Tue May 15, 2018 6:10 pm
I will only dirty up this thread of yours Vamp one more time.. because I am troubled by this.. but have you ever seen just one post where I ever impersonated Leonard? who would want to to? I mean did he ever have a personality somebody would even want to impersonate in the first place? he even come back recently and stated this place would never get to him again.. said it was like a joke or something..it looks like he is going right back to the personality he had before when he literally chewed up the guy from New York that was in the motorcycle crash?..the guy from New York simply told him his music sucked and he went ballistic!..I am thru.. think I am going to delete my account here and take it all down and start from scratch..I'm tired of the crap..
#286386 by Vampier
Wed May 16, 2018 4:52 pm
Dayne ... I believe that most who "claim" to live by the Bible, do in fact NOT live in such a way. Most can not commit to a simple Oath so living by what the Bible promotes is far too challenging for them. I think that EVIL has no interest in what is left of his "mind". He like so many others have been contaminated, polluted and corrupted. It is not their fault per se but once "achieved" they become essientially "zombies". I for one have reached the conclusion that these sorts must be simpy written off, tolerated like annoying fleas and not given any real sincere attention or consideration. And YES I believe as such they are indeed "instruments" of the Anti Christ spirit and as such EVIL.

Your Post's do not "dirty up"anyones thread Dayne. No I have never seen an attempt by you to impersonate Leonard ... ever. Of course I do not read every Post but as you put it so well ... "who would want to?". I think that virtually everything to these sorts is a "joke". Schmed is the best example of this affliction. Tiny small worded Posts that only mock, insult and yuck yuck. In short a total waste of time like him. And these brainless twits never can take any criticism ... they never apologize or compliment and in the case of Schmed actually steal the Thread title? How utterly ludicrous and self incriminating ... juvenile and stupid. It could be labelled mean spirited, insulting and sadly revealing for a suppossed "grown man". Well, he makes it quite obvious to all and sundry that he is in fact not a grown man, not a good person and utterly lost to Evil.

I understand how and why you have come to feel the way you do. You have been treated quite badly here by some. Usually the "same some" that afflict everyone else ... including myself. I will miss you as I miss Slacker if you choose to depart. But know that I have only good feelings and wishes for you Dayne.

The USA has gone down a certain unwholesome Path much like the "same some". It is a sign of the Times ... THE END TIMES. So many fail to see it or ignore and deny it. They are gone Dayne. We must only have to tolerate them for a short while longer and in the final analysis they are of NO SIGNIFICANCE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX7H2ONfc0o ... so goes the USA.

Ancient ... you continue to bury yourself with ignorant insult and revealing insult ... Ta as you prove to only justify myself and others who in effect oppose you and all you are ... which is fast dinminishing . Like this World.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrWQoao0XtU ... the Hand of Evil is at work in the USA and even on BM.
#286413 by Vampier
Thu May 17, 2018 5:35 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UxRPxwMcdk ... is the current Zionist Regime who masquerades as "Israel" mentioned anywhere in the Bible? Or Prophecy ? They are clearly Evil driven Murderers bent on "pretending" to be "of the Bible" as they manipulate the world and manufacture "prophecy".
#286477 by Vampier
Sat May 19, 2018 4:30 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6-w_yZaaW4 ... THE UN IS COMING FOR YOUR GUNS IN SHORT ORDER.

WAKE UP THE NWO is "Sustainable Evil" ... nothing more and nothing LESS. Understand this and the implications.

The MILITIA sanctioned by The Constitution must ARISE and rid the country of the Evil of the UN and NWO. This must be done forthwith lest all opportunity becomes lost FOREVER.
#286478 by Planetguy
Sat May 19, 2018 5:39 pm
vampier, clearly i was mistaken when i entertained the notion of you being a rooski troll toiling away at the task put before him.....

and clearly at this point, you've shown yourself in no way to have the appearance of that. rock on.
#286496 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat May 19, 2018 11:06 pm
Vampier wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6-w_yZaaW4 ... THE UN IS COMING FOR YOUR GUNS IN SHORT ORDER.

WAKE UP THE NWO is "Sustainable Evil" ... nothing more and nothing LESS. Understand this and the implications.

The MILITIA sanctioned by The Constitution must ARISE and rid the country of the Evil of the UN and NWO. This must be done forthwith lest all opportunity becomes lost FOREVER.

Vamp.... That is what is the most interesting things about the 2nd Amendment . It really doesn't provide for personal protection. That was not the intention to allow citizens to walk up and blow other citizens away. This is not the wild, wild west.

However , the intention of 2nd amendment was to ensure that AMERICAN CITIZENS, would never be subject to capricious and arbitrary government. Mostly that includes outside and hostile other nations. It also includes domestic political terrorists that would willingly open the door to a hostile destruction of our LAWS!

I don't know the best way to explain this. I'l try.

If a man breaks into my home and threatens me... I really don't have a right under God to kill him.
However...
If any nation or organized agenda attempts to attack and subvert the laws our nation...

Every armed American will stand up. It would be massive.
Funny side note... We can thank our last president for making this possible. More people armed up in the last 8 years then ever before in history.
#286525 by Vampier
Sun May 20, 2018 2:08 am
Glen Ta for the great Post. I understand regarding the purpose was to ensure that the "government" would not get out of control. But there is the rub ... The Black Messiah through his UN Treaties gave control over to the UN. They have poised themselves all over the Country now to take the guns when given the "Right Emergency".There are a number of scenarios which can play out. Trump needs to get rid of the UN but he needs to do a host of other things pronto before that. It is all hanging in the Balance. I still believe that the USA is destined to become an unihabitable Wasteland. I truly hope I am wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RjV-wQ9daQ ... The planet is screwed even without a Nuclear War, even if everything ceased at this moment ... enough cdamage has been done to terminate all life upon this Earth. Everyone ignores or denies the reality and condemns those few who do not. This was all foretold. Mike, Planet Guy, Schmed, Ancient Veggie and others are all programmed into their denial and zoned state. But in the end they will feel the pain and taste the bloody vomit just like everyone else.
#286529 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun May 20, 2018 2:54 am
Vamp there a whole bunch of conundrums in the scenarios I presented.
First if someone enters my home, (the USA) The question becomes very interesting. I apologize for confusing the differentiation between the two because they are strangely cross related. Let me explain..

An intruder into my personal space with little intent to harm and only need... What do you need, tell me before I kick the sh*t out of you.
An intruder with intent of physical harm to my family ... You are dead.
Now let's take it to a country wide level.

The only way to destroy AMERICA is from inside. The intruder or traitor from within must penetrate the rule of law provided by our constitution.
Granted. Private small arms weapons in the hands of 100 million AMERICANS may sound insignificant compared to armies with weapons of war.
However it is.
It scares the hell out of progressives and stops them dead in their progressive thinking... Until these guns are gone. Sooner or later it comes down to removing all the guns or face an armed AMERICAN behind every tree.

The big thing about the difference between home and country is you will not have a home if you do not have a country.
The 2nd Amendment is very clear about holding protection against all forms of evil wether foreign or domestic.
I should expand my view and explain in detail, but I'm tired... Later
#286533 by Vampier
Sun May 20, 2018 4:43 am
Glen ...your explanation was more than sufficient ... at least for me. The danger i detect lies not at all in what you have related but in what the UN intends to do by "treaty". In my opinion the most probable scenario would be ...

A National emergency is Declared by The President.

Martial Law is Declared as a result of such "Emergency".

C.O.G. and all the now existing "Executive Orders" are put into effect.

Travel Bans ... Confiscation of Food, Livestock, Guns etc. are put into action with Curfews.
FEMA Governors take control of the FEMA REGIONS.

RoundUps begin and FEMA KAMPS are used.

Now there exists at this moment all of the above as well as the "Treaty" The Black Messiah made with the UN. This states that the UN Troops will assist in Gun confiscation if neccesary. The film that was being made "Gray State" outlined all this quite clearly. Trump can be taken out, arrested or just disappeared. His Assassination could be used as a "National Emergency". Or a nuke False Flag or WW3. or some Natural Event. This is my greatest Concern regarding the taking or attempted taking of the guns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNzW0zN7XzM ... something interesting regarding the "Jews".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMHgm9C-sEU ... the Luciferian Doctrine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1K4vBvAiRM ... what is "wrong" with the Hag and others like Pelosi ????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr1IDQ2V1eM ... or ???????