This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#287878 by JCP61
Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:36 pm
Vampier wrote:

Glen ... my Wife a couple of years ago was offerred a little pig from one of the parents at the School where she was teaching ... I said no. Here there is no such thing as foraging unless you are a flea or tick and even that is sparse. The cost of food is expensive as everything must be brought in by Truck. I would have said yes in another place. It seems that Planet Guy and others seem to regard other people as things or pets and not as independent creatures. This cheapens their outlook, relationships and views of Life and Humanity. If they were political or globalist filth then they would look at all those who "elected" them as "useless eaters" or pets or lackeys or who knows what ... but most definately they would not look at them as equals and human Spiritual creatures who may even be their superior.

well you could feed the pig then when it got big you could eat it...
everyone knows that pigs are exponential
#287885 by Vampier
Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:10 pm
JCP ... That is the logical assumption but as I mentioned here it is a desert and there is no foraging excepting for the fleas and ticks ... and they do not taste very good. Everything here is brought by truck and expensive. The cost does not balance by the time the pig would be brought to market. Besides it would have become a pet.
#287889 by JCP61
Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:23 pm
sounds like pets are a luxury,
i would buy it feed!
then eat it!

"either you like bacon or you are wrong"
#287892 by Vampier
Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:37 pm
Yes pets are a luxury here. The other big factor is the weather ... hot and humid and not comfortable for animals / pets. We have dogs because of security and as pets. We have 10 of them, 6 cats, 2 doves,1 turtle and 4 fish ... sounds somewhat like a Christmas Carol. The dogs earn their keep and have spared us from being broken into several times. Everyone around us has been robbed and some several times. In the summer months petty theft is always a danger.
#287893 by DainNobody
Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:55 pm
Vamp..are the police trustworthy down there or has the cartels bought them off?..personal and real estate taxes pay for some police protection here in rural Mo. But never figured out what pays for police salaries in Mexico..
#287896 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:48 pm
Planetguy wrote:
Vampier wrote:Planet Guy ... once again you resort to insult and snide mocking comment. YES LET US BE CLEAR YOU ARE WHAT YOU ARE

more empty words spoken from a hypocrite. yeah...but, it's OK for YOU and your lackey to behave as such???? why is that?

once again you make it PERFECTLY clear what YOU are. someone who speaks from both sides of their mouth and plays with two sets of rules as it suits you.

sorry, your empty hypocritical words, like your silly crusades... carry no weight with anyone here.

we now await your reply that will no doubt ooze with further insult and mocking....the very same insult and mocking you criticise others for. how totally predictable. how hypocritical. :roll:

Thank you for quoting that.

Your response is pitiful.
#287918 by DainNobody
Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:48 am
reason I asked about the Mexican Federales is because a neighbor (who recently died from cancer) owned/still owns? property in Belize and I always joked with him about when he said he would drive all the way through Mexico going to his place in Belize.. he always said as long as you are not in rural areas at night on the highway you are good to go..LOL .. I later heard he flew down after driving to flights out of New Orleans.. so maybe his fear got the best of him too .. I suppose once you get to a gated community it is safe.. tourist visas issued every 3 months ?
#287921 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:02 am
Daynyrd Dylann wrote:reason I asked about the Mexican Federales is because a neighbor (who recently died from cancer) owned/still owns? property in Belize and I always joked with him about when he said he would drive all the way through Mexico going to his place in Belize.. he always said as long as you are not in rural areas at night on the highway you are good to go..LOL .. I later heard he flew down after driving to flights out of New Orleans.. so maybe his fear got the best of him too .. I suppose once you get to a gated community it is safe.. tourist visas issued every 3 months ?

Remember, PIGS ARE GREAT!
#287926 by JCP61
Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:03 pm
Vampier wrote:Yes pets are a luxury here. The other big factor is the weather ... hot and humid and not comfortable for animals / pets. We have dogs because of security and as pets. We have 10 of them, 6 cats, 2 doves,1 turtle and 4 fish ... sounds somewhat like a Christmas Carol. The dogs earn their keep and have spared us from being broken into several times. Everyone around us has been robbed and some several times. In the summer months petty theft is always a danger.

well I don't eat dogs, cause I don't eat dogs ;
kill cats but I wouldn't eat one.
doves are good...
turtle....i heard tell but I'm not as adventurous as once was..
like fresh fish but it still depends on the type..
as soon as I get robbed I move...
silly not to
though I have not been robbed since I was in my twenties.. I think
#287934 by Vampier
Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:18 pm
Dayne ... regarding Mexico. I at present live in what is called "The Border Zone" or "Frontier". It is a swath of land which runs from coast to coast between the USA INC. and Mexico. It used to be only 20 Kilometers in from the Border . But a few years ago was "extended" to over 50 miles into Mexico. When we came here the main Plaza in the Old Port (original settlement) was aptly called "Fisherman's Plaza". There is a massive bronze statue of a Fisherman and shrimp in its centre.

When the Border zone was extended the Fisherman's Plaza was renamed "The Governors Plaza" and remodeled into more NWO "Style" with large pillars and bronze plaques dedicated to each "Governor" in both Mexico and the USA who presided over the Border State in their prospective country. "Arnold" has one here but he has not been "Back". Before this mutual Lovefest between the Border governors there were several types of police here ... all Mexican and run by Mexico. They had agreements with the Cartel who was the "Mafia" and things ran as they had for years before. There is a good Film called "Harod's Law" ... old but quite good which kind of explains how things were then.

There are regular meetings now between the "Governors" of the Border States and "agreements" are made, maintained and expanded. Can you say NAFTA ? NWO ? SECURITY ? I firmly believe that when the "Big Staged Event" in the USA INC. occurs then this "Border Zone" will then be annexed by the USA INC. All the police have been consolidated, are trained in Phoenix, have black swat team uniforms, 9 mm's, Flak Jackets, ear pieces, sunglasses, mostly bald heads but no lollipop. The Police chief here is from Phoenix "Mexican American".

Perhaps this makes it more clear why I call it Vichy Mexico ? Yes at the Border they will issue Visitor Permits for either 3 or 6 months depending upon the circumstances. If you desire to stay longer then you must go back to the Border entry point and extend them. The attitude of the police has changed from before when 20 dollars could remedy almost any problem and the city was not covered by Cameras. Now it is more subtle and the police (Mexican Americans) have attitudes which alienate them from the Mexicans and Gringos who live here. The Cartel who rules is not NWO friendly and there are on occassion shoot outs but outside on the roads in the desert usually. It is best not to drive at night long distances between towns ... it has always been that way. Generally speaking the police are not any problem and are in fact human and helpful. You can ask them directions and they do not care what colour you are. They will not ask you for ID unless they are stopping you. They are polite and understand regarding gringos and tourism that biting the tit that suckles you is not a good idea generally. If you try to screw with thyou run away or the like ... this is not a good idea. So far Mexico has been the only country I have not been in jail in and for over a decade ... a true record.

Belize is not Mexico and it is a tropical corrupt and dangerous unhealthy place to live. If you are a Gringo then you may as well have a target painted on your back if you intend to live there. And it does not matter how much money you have. I looked into it before I moved to Mexico and decided even back then it was far too dangerous to life in many aspects. Now it is much worse. I prefer the southern half of Mexico and not where I am at the moment. But everyone has their own preferences and capabilities. Here as it was in California there is a slow but steady tightening of the noose, the garrot and when it gets uncomfortable then I shall not be here.

There are around 9 types of "police" throughout Mexico and the Federales are the Federal ones who are the ones who "play" with the Cartels. they are aloof to most local activities and do patrol and are extremely well armed, even with AA truck mounted. They wear masks. The local police here are in new pickups and cars with computers and "American Method and Training" all paid for by the Tax dollars of the USA INC. The "mutual" cooperation between the Governors of the Border States is heartwarming.

In short here is not as further south in Mexico (where I have lived and prefer) This place is like the Cantina scene in Star Wars. On the Border of the Galaxy and where the trash and criminals and touristos of every country or world can be found. It is a facade with a lurking underbelly and all of which is out of touch and temporary. I hope I have answered your queries. Ask me more if you wish.

By the way in case you did not know Pigs are Great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOo6Ydgv8G8 ... Hmmm are more "beautiful little children about to die ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAirfhMrriU&t=2s ... ANOTHER FALSE FAKE ATTACK EVENT IS ABOUT TO BE STAGED BY THE CIA AND GLOBALIST FILTH . disgusting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBkFsmzMibA ... Haley I saw this and I thought about you in Houston ... who knows what this could develop into.
#287935 by DainNobody
Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:18 pm
Thanks Vamp..I signed onto a Duolingo phone app when I first got this smartphone..it is a free language learning app and I wanted to relearn Spanish took a year of Spanish in High school 1972 and forgotten most of what I learned so many years ago....but the Duolingo was just putting out phrases to learn not really teaching structure etc.. I dropped out and they were pushing it at me pretty fast..I have to learn at slow speed if I am to absorb anything..flunked out of Duolingo by shutting their emails off..
#287936 by Vampier
Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:28 pm
Good Luck Dayne.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0NQkLeM0r8 ... WalMart ... FEMA ... "DREAMERS" ... NWO?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHZsYq6WbJU ... Do not worry Hawaii FEMA is coming and the AIRFORCE of the USA INC. is coming to "Bomb" those pesky Volcanoes. It just gets more and more Brazen, Stupid and Evil.
#287942 by JCP61
Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:19 pm
Vampier wrote:Dayne ... regarding Mexico. I at present live in what is called "The Border Zone" or "Frontier". It is a swath of land which runs from coast to coast between the USA INC. and Mexico. It used to be only 20 Kilometers in from the Border . But a few years ago was "extended" to over 50 miles into Mexico. When we came here the main Plaza in the Old Port (original settlement) was aptly called "Fisherman's Plaza". There is a massive bronze statue of a Fisherman and shrimp in its centre.

When the Border zone was extended the Fisherman's Plaza was renamed "The Governors Plaza" and remodeled into more NWO "Style" with large pillars and bronze plaques dedicated to each "Governor" in both Mexico and the USA who presided over the Border State in their prospective country. "Arnold" has one here but he has not been "Back". Before this mutual Lovefest between the Border governors there were several types of police here ... all Mexican and run by Mexico. They had agreements with the Cartel who was the "Mafia" and things ran as they had for years before. There is a good Film called "Harod's Law" ... old but quite good which kind of explains how things were then.

There are regular meetings now between the "Governors" of the Border States and "agreements" are made, maintained and expanded. Can you say NAFTA ? NWO ? SECURITY ? I firmly believe that when the "Big Staged Event" in the USA INC. occurs then this "Border Zone" will then be annexed by the USA INC. All the police have been consolidated, are trained in Phoenix, have black swat team uniforms, 9 mm's, Flak Jackets, ear pieces, sunglasses, mostly bald heads but no lollipop. The Police chief here is from Phoenix "Mexican American".

Perhaps this makes it more clear why I call it Vichy Mexico ? Yes at the Border they will issue Visitor Permits for either 3 or 6 months depending upon the circumstances. If you desire to stay longer then you must go back to the Border entry point and extend them. The attitude of the police has changed from before when 20 dollars could remedy almost any problem and the city was not covered by Cameras. Now it is more subtle and the police (Mexican Americans) have attitudes which alienate them from the Mexicans and Gringos who live here. The Cartel who rules is not NWO friendly and there are on occassion shoot outs but outside on the roads in the desert usually. It is best not to drive at night long distances between towns ... it has always been that way. Generally speaking the police are not any problem and are in fact human and helpful. You can ask them directions and they do not care what colour you are. They will not ask you for ID unless they are stopping you. They are polite and understand regarding gringos and tourism that biting the tit that suckles you is not a good idea generally. If you try to screw with thyou run away or the like ... this is not a good idea. So far Mexico has been the only country I have not been in jail in and for over a decade ... a true record.

Belize is not Mexico and it is a tropical corrupt and dangerous unhealthy place to live. If you are a Gringo then you may as well have a target painted on your back if you intend to live there. And it does not matter how much money you have. I looked into it before I moved to Mexico and decided even back then it was far too dangerous to life in many aspects. Now it is much worse. I prefer the southern half of Mexico and not where I am at the moment. But everyone has their own preferences and capabilities. Here as it was in California there is a slow but steady tightening of the noose, the garrot and when it gets uncomfortable then I shall not be here.

There are around 9 types of "police" throughout Mexico and the Federales are the Federal ones who are the ones who "play" with the Cartels. they are aloof to most local activities and do patrol and are extremely well armed, even with AA truck mounted. They wear masks. The local police here are in new pickups and cars with computers and "American Method and Training" all paid for by the Tax dollars of the USA INC. The "mutual" cooperation between the Governors of the Border States is heartwarming.

In short here is not as further south in Mexico (where I have lived and prefer) This place is like the Cantina scene in Star Wars. On the Border of the Galaxy and where the trash and criminals and touristos of every country or world can be found. It is a facade with a lurking underbelly and all of which is out of touch and temporary. I hope I have answered your queries. Ask me more if you wish.

By the way in case you did not know Pigs are Great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOo6Ydgv8G8 ... Hmmm are more "beautiful little children about to die ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAirfhMrriU&t=2s ... ANOTHER FALSE FAKE ATTACK EVENT IS ABOUT TO BE STAGED BY THE CIA AND GLOBALIST FILTH . disgusting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBkFsmzMibA ... Haley I saw this and I thought about you in Houston ... who knows what this could develop into.

dehumanizing your enemies is always a prelude to murder