This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#286888 by Vampier
Sun May 27, 2018 4:21 pm
Unelected Nazi Spawn, perverted Greedy Godless Scum and Filth ... The "EU". They need to be ruined ... permanently. Europe is falling to the Muslim Hordes yet again and who has the balls to stand against them and the Evil Traitorous Filth of the "EU" ... very similiar to the Lqast Time. The common Human can only be pushed so far. There reaches a point where Distraction, Erosion of Freedoms and the chatter of the retarded Liberal Monkeys become intolerable. This is coming to the entire world and when it does the Globalist filth and their Monkey Minions will be hanging from G5 Towers with their rotting guts dripping from their bloated bodies ... even whats left of the animals will refuse to feed upon this carrion. The chatter of Monkeys will have been turned into the weeping of dying FOOLS. Perhaps a more pleasant sound. /www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Z4woNYMyz8

Tommy Robinson is no criminal ... he is a HERO. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ta-B8J9OV4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J75-UsMhKBo ... "cultural enrichment" of Monkeys by Monkeys.
#286899 by Vampier
Mon May 28, 2018 3:21 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtSiXv46phA ... a WARNING to lefties and little Monkeys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2k-Hs3Rrjs ... an "exercise" for Aridzonians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5mUSosIFRE ... Tommy Robinson's Arrest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGhnzoaNVzw ... Globalist "government" ???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WH6yjoKZqM ... Tyranny in the UK and World
#286918 by Vampier
Mon May 28, 2018 3:51 pm
Glen ... Ta for the Post. Is it not amazing how it has somehow gone from being "wrong" to LIE and pretend to be something you are not ... to lying when ever it suits you and doing so in a whiny little leftist / liberal retarded fashion, spouting how you have been "victimized" and "pretending " to be "upset" and disraught about it ? The Black Messiah made a "Legacy of Lies" and is still running around spying, lying and trying to destroy the Country. It is now suddenly "in vogue" to lie and play a victim. It is considered to be a feather in your bonnet if you get away with it, a badge of "disHonour and more than acceptable by your lying peers. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=re30eyNKMuc

Does this pretending to be outraged and hard done by ... insulted and accosted wrongly ... when you in fact are at fault ... does this remind you of anyone ? Anyone we have been acquainted with ? Perhaps a chattering lying pretending little Monkey or two or three or four ? Society has Fallen. And the true outrage is when it has become so EVIL and OUTRAGEOUS that Good Brave Men like Tommy Robinson who in the face of immense odds and dangers do and continue to do RIGHT ACTION. The Monkeys fade into the jungle of lies, misrepresentations, pretensions, excuses and irresponsible chatter when compared to what is Right and Truth and Relevant and Truly Important.
The good news is that very soon these little monkeys will be silenced, panicked and exterminated by the very ones they espoused and praised like The Rotting Stinking Hag and all the Traitorous Filth of the Globalist NWO.

Hmmm... I had not realized that The Hag has gotten so desperate that she is attempting to become a "Standup Comedian" .... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-2m1Ym8OoY She really needs to be "put away".
#286945 by Vampier
Tue May 29, 2018 3:59 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHJi-k0WWm ... Muslims vs Christians ... orchestrated by the Globalist Filth of the NWO. The USA INC. is only just beginning to experience the "wonderments" of CULTURAL ENRICHMENT. Embrace it and gie yourWife, Daughters and Sons to "The Groomers"... kneel down and face "Mecca" sticking your arse in the air and think of the Puss Bag Soros whilst they take turns with you.
#286951 by Vampier
Tue May 29, 2018 4:57 pm
FARMERS ... who is better at it ???? Afrikans who have been subsisting for centuries. Whites who are the leftovers of Colonialism. Radical Muslims who seem to be better at the destruction of things. Globalists who through the UN have done "wonders" to feed the starving world. British Farmers in England . Europeaon Farmers in the "EU". Swedish Farmers. Australian Farmers. Russian Farmers. American Farmers. But then who needs Farmers, Bees, Ants, non-GMO Crops, clean water, clean air, nonradioactive oceans ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUEpglvdrA0
#286952 by Planetguy
Tue May 29, 2018 6:52 pm
Vampier wrote: But then who needs Farmers, Bees, Ants, non-GMO Crops, clean water, clean air, nonradioactive oceans ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUEpglvdrA0

why ask us?

go ask Scott Pruitt!

the swamp creature who was put in place to ride herd and supervise the whole dismantling of everything that had been put in place to KEEP US SAFE! (WAY TO DRAIN THAT THERE SWAMP, BIG DON!)

and who's agenda was/is it to remove every LAST thing put in place over the last 50 yrs to keep our air clean,and our water drinkable?

and for what grand purpose...... that's right, to further line the pockets of Trump, his family, andthe oily and smarmy super rich?

stop embarrassing yourself pretending to bemoan the rape and plunder of the world's resources... when in fact, it's your "great man" who you SHOULD be thanking for that.

face it, you have no concern for anyone's safety....nor the safety or future children for that matter

you make yourself further and further appear nothing more than a fake.....feigning concern for those you have nothing but contempt for.
(so in other words, take heed....there's no need to wish me and the mrs. your very best, ok?)

no, your's is quite a different agenda isn't it?

like i said, you have no concern for anyone's safety....nor the safety or future children for that matter.

you have nothing but contempt for all and everything, i'm guessing.
#286973 by Vampier
Tue May 29, 2018 10:18 pm
World Man Monkey ... Ta for the dribble.

Let me point out for a final time to you and others here ... the situation that THE ENTIRE WORLD is in "at the moment" ... "the Last moment" is something that has occurred over a great period of time ... even before we were birthed. To try to blame any political filth that is alive today is to blame a scorpion for being a scorpion. We are speaking of a period of not 50 years but over two centuries. Longer than "Jazz" has even existed. You are such an idiotic HYPOCRITE at times. If you took time out of your "busy" "little" insignificant" whatever to watch the vids i post, research beyond CNN, FOX and what your darling leaking Demoness The Hag spouts ... then you might learn something and change your tune ( not give up Jazz and do Heavy Metal) .

Trump is only a man, a player in the Grand Game. But you fail to understand The Great Game ... it is not played by little monkeys. When you desire to speak of the Political filth having their pockets lined ... Shut up until you look into The HAG and her pervert The GIMP lip biter / rapist prig. The "Clinton foundation" ... Haiti ... and a host of othe crap that exists regarding the hideous Bitch. I do not agree with everything Trump does ... if you watched my vids posted then you would not be speaking out of your flapping arse. Embarrass myself ?? You must be kiddingn, you out of touch CRETAN. Look at your past Posts and Yuck Yucks. You have no RESPONSIBILITY ... you have no sense of DUTY ... you have no HONOUR and you do not ever do any RIGHT ACTION. You are nothing to me and have worked very hard to be such. Congratulations ... you have achieved it little earthen monkey.

Face it ???I have no concern ??? WHAT A FLIPPIN FOOL you are to say that. No concern for future children ??? You out of touch imbecile ... I have posted many, many Vids and Posts regarding the Future and how it is bleak for the youth, the children who are being polluted and made retarded in the very WOMB of their Mothers. If we were in a pub and you stated such to me them I would be required by my Ancestors to beat the ever loving shite out of you. What an utterly stupid, ignorant and unbased thing to say. You should be ashamed.

" Further and further" I CONTINUE to SPEAK out in the face of YOUR ridiculous immature Yuck Yuck, and the other Monkeys ignorant crap despite your childish EVIL games. By the way Bright Spot ... I now have a great contempt ... a great contempt for you and your ignorance which is rampant. Who is a little yuck yuick monkey to tell me what I have condemnation ... for you ridiculous geht.

I was merely attempting to do the Noble and Proper thing in wishing you well. But now you have changed all that with your bumbling and monkey shite throwing. I have no more patience for you nor your disgusting ilk.

My existence has been blessed and continues to be ... filled with LOVE, FRIENDSHIP, INTELLECT, ENGAGEMENT and LIVING LIFE. Art, music, writing, creating, building and REALIZATION. I therefore thank you for providing me with a most excellent perspective of what in fact I should condemn. Keep guessing, spewing dribble and throwing your little monkey shite. It gives excellent perspective.
#286975 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue May 29, 2018 10:56 pm
Planetguy wrote:
Vampier wrote: But then who needs Farmers, Bees, Ants, non-GMO Crops, clean water, clean air, nonradioactive oceans ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUEpglvdrA0

why ask us?

go ask Scott Pruitt!

the swamp creature who was put in place to ride herd and supervise the whole dismantling of everything that had been put in place to KEEP US SAFE! (WAY TO DRAIN THAT THERE SWAMP, BIG DON!)

and who's agenda was/is it to remove every LAST thing put in place over the last 50 yrs to keep our air clean,and our water drinkable?

and for what grand purpose...... that's right, to further line the pockets of Trump, his family, andthe oily and smarmy super rich?

stop embarrassing yourself pretending to bemoan the rape and plunder of the world's resources... when in fact, it's your "great man" who you SHOULD be thanking for that.

face it, you have no concern for anyone's safety....nor the safety or future children for that matter

you make yourself further and further appear nothing more than a fake.....feigning concern for those you have nothing but contempt for.
(so in other words, take heed....there's no need to wish me and the mrs. your very best, ok?)

no, your's is quite a different agenda isn't it?

like i said, you have no concern for anyone's safety....nor the safety or future children for that matter.

you have nothing but contempt for all and everything, i'm guessing.

What kind of LSD are you doing MARK!
What sort of bullshit do you put in your mouth so that is all that comes out. You are a crazy animal that has NO comprehension of anything. On top of that you have become a low life insulting troll.On top of that you are just spouting anti AMERICAN rhetoric. GO TO HELL!

Vamp good reply... These animals only deserve having not only their shiit thrown back at them but TRUCKLOADS DUMPED ON THEM!
#287020 by Planetguy
Wed May 30, 2018 4:24 pm
Vampier wrote:World Man Monkey ... Ta for the dribble.

To try to blame any political filth that is alive today is to blame a scorpion for being a scorpion. We are speaking of a period of not 50 years but over two centuries. Longer than "Jazz" has even existed.

but because you are THE GREAT PRETENDER you can spout some dimwitted $hit like that and then pivot right back to bashing hillary and obama!!!!! :lol:

you are a joke, pal. you are....THE GREAT PRETENDER

Longer than "Jazz" has even existed.

oooooh, gasping for air, his sweaty and hairy back upon the canvas.... GP makes a desperate last round at the bell effort by introducing "jazz" into the conversation! why is it that the rooskie powers that be have such a burr under their collar about jazz? is it because it is sooooo uniquely American? is that why you lamely attack it?

i imagine your drumming (and all we can DO is "IMAGINE" it because the THE GREAT PRETENDER doesn't share his music for fear of ridicule from the big, bad, and mean people here on BM...whatta pu$$y you are)....
i imagine your drumming to be as predictable, stiff, and robotic as everything else about you. the notion of you attempting to play jazz strikes me as quite amusing....i doubt you could swing even if you were hanging from a rope! and the preposterous notion of you being able to think on your feet and be spontaneous, you being present in the room, reacting in the moment w something to contribute......chump, you couldn't "hang in there" for a moment.

You are such an idiotic HYPOCRITE at times. If you took time out of your "busy" "little" insignificant" whatever to watch the vids i post, research beyond CNN, FOX and what your darling leaking Demoness The Hag spouts ... then you might learn something and change your tune ( not give up Jazz and do Heavy Metal) .

and you're NOT a hypocrite???? bemoaning the horrible rape of the worlds's resources and STILL you're unable to acknowledge trump's role in that???? hilarious...but that's why you are THE GREAT PRETENDER!

Trump is only a man, a player in the Grand Game. But you fail to understand The Great Game ...

:lol: look at THE GREAT PRETENDER.....yeah, I'M the one w my head in the sand when the worst indictment your charade and pretense allows for is ..."trump is only a man"???!!!!! hilarious. whatta pretentious hypocrite you are.

who here do you believe is gullible enough and unable to see thru that truckload of horseshit you just delivered?

You have no RESPONSIBILITY ... you have no sense of DUTY ... you have no HONOUR and you do not ever do any RIGHT ACTION.

if you mean that unlike you, i'm not on the payroll to spread lies, distortions, spread despair, and try to encourage alarm..... you are correct.

that is YOUR "responsibility"...that's YOUR "duty". and hard work no doubt it is...it's just a shame you are so ineffective and inept at your work.....as the saying goes, 'it's hard to find good help these days"....and why should that be any different in the Mother Russia?

"Right action"??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you are a failure. your "right action" like you is a joke. wasting your time and the Kremlin's rubles endlessly try and FAILING to get someone, ANYONE to click on your silly propaganda youtube links! how much longer before they can your worthless and ineffective a$$?

You are nothing to me and have worked very hard to be such. Congratulations ... you have achieved it little earthen monkey.

If we were in a pub and you stated such to me them I would be required by my Ancestors to beat the ever loving shite out of you. What an utterly stupid, ignorant and unbased thing to say. You should be ashamed.

truly spoken like someone who i matter so little to! look at you, all your great intellect and you've been driven to stoop to empty words and reduced to thoughts of fisticuffs.... and by someone who matters not to you at that!

and your "ancestors"???!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

who...the Cossacks???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was merely attempting to do the Noble and Proper thing in wishing you well. But now you have changed all that with your bumbling and monkey shite throwing. I have no more patience for you nor your disgusting ilk.

once again THE GREAT PRETENDER pretends to have ANYTHING "noble" and "honourable" about him. you and your sycophant, asskissing lackey are the worst as you engage in the same 'behaviour' you deride others for. there is nothing "noble" about you, GP.

time to face the facts....you've failed at your mission here. :wink:
Last edited by Planetguy on Wed May 30, 2018 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#287027 by Vampier
Wed May 30, 2018 5:41 pm
Our words clearly speak for themselves dear boy. How can I possibly fail when I have such as you supporting me through your mad accusations, refusal to click on links "you do not "trust" and all the other out of touch ramblings of a madman that you insist upon posting for all the world to see. Be Well and Ta for the assistance. Good Monkey.

Now for something more wholesome and relevant to every American... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FU4j0w-FwzA

There is the 1st and 2nd Amendments as well as The Constitution which allows the Citizens of the USA INC. to have THE RIGHT and THE CAPABILITY to PRESERVE their FREEDOMS despite the spineless conditioned fearful deniers, retards, cowardly masses who fail to SEE THE WRITING UPON THE WALL and put it into realistic perspective with their own littl monkey lives. Long Live Freedom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_G3O7kSS2e4 ... Big PROTEST on the 9th for TOMMY ROBINSON
Last edited by Vampier on Wed May 30, 2018 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#287029 by Planetguy
Wed May 30, 2018 5:49 pm
sure, GREAT PRETENDER, PRETEND that i'm the only one who sees your mock concern and looney tune youtube links for what they are!

what fantasy world do you live in believing that ANYONE here wastes ANY time chasing their tails on the fool's errand you try so desperately (and FAIL so miserably) to send us upon.

as mike has pointed out to you again and again.....even your sniveling, and knuckle dragging, idiot sidekick knows better than wasting his time w that BS. :roll:
#287035 by Vampier
Wed May 30, 2018 7:25 pm
Planet Monkey ... PLEASE STOP PRETENDING YOU SPEAK FOR OTHERS and just stick to embarrassing yourself. By the way excellent description of Monkey Mike. Ta. And by the way any stupid EVIL attempt that you or any of the other shite throwing monkeys on BM try which is intended to create a wedge in the FRIENDSHIP between Glen and I ... well you are pissing in the wind and it is blowing back in your face so my advice to and the rest is KEEP YOUR MONKEY MOUTHS SHUT and stop slinging shite. YOU STAND NO CHANCE WITH ME PHYSICALLY, EMOTIONALLY, INTELLECTUALLY ... so pack it in mate. The only things you can do better than I is LIE, PRETEND and be a HYPOCRITE. And that is only because I have a sense of Honour unlike you ... given to me by my Ancestors ... Scots and Germans.