This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#221137 by Starfish Scott
Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:22 pm
Not for us to know all that crap, just keep your own doorstep clean.

You don't get any explanation, not part of the equation.
#221184 by Vampier
Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:16 pm
...This is not the Future ... IT IS NOW. Put it into perspective in light of where you live and what you are doing or not doing.

A light rain is falling

It began before Dawn

Coming from the South

Not the Death Rain

It kisses the earth gently

There is little wind

No Divine Wind

The Sea is now dying

Spreading it's tasteless Death

The Politicians still lying

Spreading their Evil

My Wife lies sleeping but not unaware

Mankind remains sleeping

Nothing is fair

This is not the Future it is NOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wu8fjN ... tube_gdata

#221192 by Slacker G
Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:10 pm
Nice Vamp. Decay always begins slowly and quite often goes undetected. After it is too late it makes itself evident to almost everyone.
#221266 by Vampier
Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:37 pm
...FUKUSHIMA is killing you, your family, the oceans, the skies, the earth and all manner of living things upon the planet. It is so serious it can no longer be "covered up" . So now it is being "considered" serious ? ...when it has always been serious from 2 1/2 years ago ? NOTHING HAS IMPROVED AND EVERYTHING HAS BECOME WORSE.

FUKUSHIMA NEEDS TO BE "TAKEN AWAY" FROM THE JAPANESE GOVERNMENT AND TEPCO.

The reactors are sinking into the ground due to the immense amounts of water which has and continues to be pumped from the ocean and then "leaked" back into it. Do not think for one moment that the "companie" or the "government" there is telling the truth about anything. They have not from the beginning and they have not for over two years, so how can any other than a fool believe that they will change their LIES ? Fukushima has in reality been fissioning for two and a half years now. The explosions there that the companie and government said were hydrogen explosions were not ... they lied and these explosions were nuclear.

I believe that the crap they say now about the "tanks leaking" is nothing but lies. Lies to cover them pumping sea water, contaminating it and pumping it back into the open Pacific. This is not a "China Syndrome" it is a "Buenos Aries Syndrome". Fukushima is "storing" 40 years of used rods, Reactor #4 which is tipping over slowly has at least 1300 rods in it's stupidly designed "cooling pool" which is elevated about the melting reactor core. This is almost half of the number of total rods there. Fukushima has six seperate reactors all very close, all on an active fault line, all next to the Pacific Ocean and all stupidly designed, built and run.

It is JUST A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE #4 COLLAPSES or one of the three melting reactors explode or another earthquake or Tsunaumi or both. In the meantime water is being contaminated, air is being contaminated and Japan is being forever destroyed along with it's children and people. When this happens it will be the equivalent of 50 to 100 Chernobyls ... around 240 Megatons.

Slacker ... I thank you for your Post and ISA 64:6. Some men are indeed the tampons of the earth.

Talbot ... excellent Post...Cohen's lyrics ... appropriate. I would like very much to correspond with you if you would like ... not just on BM. If so please send me an email on my websight. If not I understand. I thank you.

Dane ... I thank you for your Post. You seem so innocent and/or ignorant at times. But at least you are engaging and not afraid to say what you may think and this is admirable.

The Japanese testing food ? Octopus ? ... finding no "significant" radiation ??? LIES LIES LIES. These are the same idiots who tell you that "smiling" protects you from radiation. They have been releasing RadioActive Death into the air and water for well over two years now and the amounts are increasing "significantly" increasing and will continue to do so regardless of what they say or do.

HUNDREDS OF TONS OF RADIOACTIVE WATER , STEAM AND AIR

These imbeciles have taken radioactive debris from the tsunaumi wreckage and trucked it to other noncontaminated areas of Japan where they BURN it out in the open re-releasing to the atmosphere which then takes it and spreads it's death throughout the entire world.

TEPCO has consistently lied to the Japanese government, people and everyone else in the world. The Japanese government is no different and just as incompetent and incapable of dealing effectively with anything, much less Fukushima. These "officials" should be comitting Sepuku in droves (if they had any Honour). Instead they insult Humanity.If common Japanese people were not so docile then they would have hung them all by now. These "officials" and Political Scum like many others throughout the world now do not suffer the guilt of responsibility or lying as they have been won over and corrupted by greed and Evil long ago.

In Truth very little testing has been done by anyone but what has proves without a doubt that radioactivity is rampant. Dangerous radioactive food is being shipped out of Japan and taken from the Pacific each day and exporting, infecting and contaminating thousands in many countries including the US.

In light of this, of the facts and "actions" ... it is therefore prudent to assume anything that the "government" or Tepco may say is a lie. The past two years have more than proven this even to the most "doubting Thomas". Fukushima is totally beyond control and it is worsening hourly. It will become an E.L.E. (Extinction Level Event").

This contamination stars at the bottom of the food chain and accumulates as it works upward ... shellfish to shellfish ... shelfish to bigger fish ... big fish to bigger fish and so on. Man is considered to be at the "top" of the food chain so by the time man consumes he is ingesting highly concentrated levels.

The currents of the Dying Pacific are focusing and concentrating the contamination all along the West Coast of Canada, the US and Mexico (NAFTA). These concentrations in some of these areas will be 10 times higher than Japan itself in radioactivity.

The Black Messiah immediately closed ALL the US monitoring stations on the west coast the day after the Tsunaumi. They have not reopened. They were maintained as operational since the cold war because they were needed for "Defense" at great expense to the American taxpayer. Hillary is "supporting" Japan in this time of need by not testing Japanese products for radiation ???

Only Universities and some private labs and research centres have tested anything and mostly found dangerous levels of radioactivity. Testing equipment to test all the isotopes involved for radioactivity is very expensive and rare. A Geiger Counter can not detect most of them. Aside from iodine the half life of anything else is not short when compared to a lifetime. This all accumulates in humans as well as fish and plants.

There is more than justifiable merit to be "scared". The idiotic fallacy that the ocean is "big" and will dilute it is as stupid and therefore ... is utterly digestable by the human livestock of the US.

There is no need to "worry" about Biblical Prophecy especially at this point. It will happen isn some form or another. The Pacific is Dying. And there is much more to come. Fish are being contaminated and contaminating. People are already dying do to this. Their numbers will only increase as is and rapidly when Fukushima goes "CRITICAL". It only will take 10 years for such contamination to work it's way around the entire world ... Northern and Southern Hemispheres both. The real "Pipe Dream" was Tepco driving six pipes into the ground thinking they could pump the water out.

The US "government" has crossed a great many red lines up to the latest manufactured deception. The French People who really are "France" do not desire the use of force ... only the bloated ticks of the EU who pretend to "govern" their prospective "host" countries are the ones spouting off about war. These creatures do not have to go fight the wars they cause and support and neither do they have to pay for these wars. They profit on the death and destruction wrought . Why wouldn't a morally devoid, lying sack of puss claiming to be a "leader" not clamour for more blood ?

If you want a rough timetable then pay attention to the Bible and other even more ancient prophecies say ... not the lies of politicians or their lackey mass media. The Bible nor the others of which I speak , do not change with the wind of want like the politicians do. It simply is what is.

Dane ... I do appreciate your statements but find them lacking in light of facts and actions ... this aside from Bible Prophecy. I have stated I am a Pagan and fully aware of the Spirit World and it's importance over the physical. But I am not in denial or thinking I know and understand it all. But the Truth is undeniable whoever you are and despite any belief any may harbor. There is much common ground in Truth for a great many beliefs and religions. This only serves to justify more and not to fragment.

It all boils down to good and Evil in the final analysis. Evil is proliferating at present and will continue for a time but it will in the end ... eat itself. I only desire that Humanity survives and rather than rebuild the dung heap that it ... it will create something much better which results from a Spiritual Evolvement rather than transhumanist dream of fantasy and Evil.

What comes is born of Evil and perpetrated by Man. It is the Final Battle ... the Final War ... the Final Conflict. It is the Last ... the End .... the Extinction for many. If Humanity survives it will be the Star ... the beginning and the Triumph over Evil ... the End of the Age of Man the Animal and the Beginning of the Age of Man the Spiritual.

Enjoy your remaining Sunrises and Sunsets ... Lunations and taste of water ... breath of air ... smell of flowers and earth ... for this is all numbered and short. Tell and show those you Love that you do. Walk your dog ... go fishing ... write a song and record it and play it for someone. Be who you are and be Free.

Slacker ... I thank you for your compliment and Post.

#221281 by MikeTalbot
Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:00 am
Yesterday I did a speed read on a Kindle zombie book called "God of the Dead"

Whew...WWIII, Zombies, demons, societal break down - thug culture, failure of police and military when the crisis comes...

Then I popped over to Drudge and sure enough...I'd missed volcanoes erupting and the sun firing plasma shots at us. But all the rest of it was there. Sheesh...

Talbot

#221293 by Starfish Scott
Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:11 am
Bring on the Thunderdome..I'm waiting!!!!!!!

"Break a deal, spin the wheel". (spin it, bitch) lol (ooh "gulag", tough break)

"This is MFP Alpha niner niner and we are in hot pursuit of a stolen MFP patrol car, super hot, last of the v8's....make sure the freak and floozy both get their daily ration of lead and pavement, over".

"Set up spike strips at mile marker 35, rgr that"?

"We'll mop up what's left after they crash on deadman's curve". lol
"MFP niner niner over and out.."
#221327 by Vampier
Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:32 pm
Talbot ... I thank you for your excellent Post and references. It is now a race "which" becomes an E.L.E. first ... celestial/natural events, Fukushima, WWIII, Police State Tyranny, Pandemic or the slow death from pollution, economic collapse, GMO's or everything and more ??? The "Barbecue" is supposed to begin on Thursday. Drudge is a valued asset as are you Talbot. What about an email ?

Scott ... Good to hear from you and to see your Posts. Be well and prosper or simply survive. Thank You again.

To everyone on BM I would like to wish you and your families well and the best possible ... even those who may think me to be somewhat of a "cracked pot". Things are changing more and more rapidly. There will never be a return now to what was before. All Hell is about to be released, inflicted and expanded. by, as Talbot relates the "Gods of the Dead". They think themselves to be gods but they and the "thing" they worship are pretenders and will only awaken the true "Gods of the Dead". This will be the demise of this Age, all that was and quite possibly the end of all life upon this planet within this physical plane. May you all preserve your Spirits regardless and not become given over to the Evil.

I shall continue to torture with my Posts as long as I am able or until I have completed my purpose here. I intend to Post some more music for you all to cackle about and to work on my Project ... The First And The Last. I take all of you to take out your Globe if you have one and trace your location as you turn it. My location is on the same line as Egypt. You might find where you are to be interesting in relation to what is about to happen and the rest of the Northern Hemisphere, Ocean Currents and "Divine Winds".

#221334 by Starfish Scott
Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:16 pm
Don't forget your gas mask if you get deployed to Syria..
#221443 by Vampier
Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:34 pm
Scott ... I thank you for your Post. In light of what is transpiring at this moment, perhaps those in the US may need gas masks ? Remember only the Israeli Issue Masks fit children.

The Great Evil is revealing itself for all but the blind or those who have given themselves over to the Evil ... to see. The Evil Puppets dance their dance ... becoming more hollow ... more tragic ... more sad. And all this despite the wishes of the people in the UK, US and elsewhere.

Will Blind "Patriotism" in it's current reincarnation of Hypocrisy give way to the intellect ? To Humanitarianism ? To Spiritual Responsibility ? To Human Evolvement ? who knows. Will those who "believe" in the false political prophet/puppets who trot about spouting their LIES ... ReAwaken to their own Humanity or will they not even question themselves and their Duty ? A Duty to the Constitution or the puppets ?

The world teeters not on a thin "Red Line" but upon the very edge of the Abysssssssss. The puppets need to go to The Pool of Siloam and wash their eyes ... John 9:11, before the pool turns red with the Blood of Mankind from the Evil Ritual of Sacrifice known as "War on Humanitarian Grounds" ????

Those who have a God and truly believe in Goodness must Pray to them ... not Prey.
#221457 by Vampier
Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:02 pm
...Could it be ....

That on thursday 29th August 2013 that one or more of the three cores which have melted down and gone all "China Syndrome" at Fukushima have made direct contact with the Pacific Ocean .... and that is why the Ocean started boiling ?

That there will be both a "Plume of Death" in the skies as well as the sea ? And that these will reach the US and eventually the entire world ?

That the "governments" of Japan and the US have not reported or done anything about any of this "on purpose"?

That the "Syrian" "Crisis" is simply a manufactured ploy to divert attention ?

Well there are those who think so ... we shall find out .... all we need do is wait.

#221460 by Cajundaddy
Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:51 pm
No, I don't really buy any of it Vamp, sorry.

Fukushima is a very serious situation but still no deaths attributed to it and very few cases of rad sickness among first responders who were exposed beyond safety limits. The chance of anyone being affected by it beyond a 5 mile radius of the plant is approaching zero.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radiation_ ... r_disaster

The middle East has been a hotbed of madness for 1000s of years. Political unrest is the norm there and our personal risk is also approaching zero unless we are deployed as a member of the military.

I grew up in the 50s and 60s when Mao was directing communism in the far east and murdering 50 million Chinese, open air nuclear testing was happening in Nevada and the Marshall islands, and Khrushchev was sending ICBMs to Cuba. We used to do monthly air raid drills and huddle in the basement of my school waiting for the mirvs to go off. These days seem pretty calm in comparison.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_weapons_testing
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuban_missile_crisis

This too shall pass my friend.
#221531 by Vampier
Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:54 pm
...is a "Black Flag Event" in the hisory of the USA.

A False Flag is really a Black Flag Operation ... a covert, military, paramilitary or government operation. It is "hidden" from the masses whom it is designed to decieve. Staged and premeditated, these Crimes are put forth to the masses "appearing" as though they are being carried out by other entities, groups, governments or nations. This is done to benefit the hidden agenda of the Criminals who actually plan and execute them.

False Flags have long been considered acceptable as a "ruse de guerre" in naval warfare where it originated. Even in land warfare the descriptions were not perfidious and were discarded before the opening fire. At any rate such have never been Honourable, Noble or Chivalrous. They are usually resorted to in desperation. Their history is nefarious and has gone from being deceptive to becoming purely Evil ... true Black Flag Operations. Example the Gleiwitz Incident of 1939.

As Mankind lost it's morality and Honour these have increased and become more and more acceptable ... even becoming the sources of "humour" and boasting from those who plan them. They inevitably involve death, murder, deciet and destruction ... having become totally EVIL ... where they have always been regarding Spiritual Warfare. They are not Honest nor justifiable .

These evil "pseudo events" have been extended to elections, all levels of government, business, education and even Spirituality. They are "dirty warfare" wholly Evil and Spiritually devoid ... sacrifices. Anyone living in the USA at this moment is now fodder for Black Flag Sacrifice. Do not be taken in yet again by those who LIE and LIE and LIE and have a rampant history of BLACK FLAG OPERATION which has been well documented. If you wave the flag of Tyranny in misguided patriotic fervor ... then you are now quite obviously a Fool, a traitor to Mankind, your Constitution and Freedom.

In utter desperation amidst their failing lies and Evil Agenda exposures ...the Criminal Government bent upon "World Domination" will now resort to a clutch of Domestic Evil Black Flag Operations and crying the long worn out cry of "Terrorism". The USA is about to be afflicted by what they have been exporting all over the world ... the NEW WORLD DEMOCRACY. One way or another we are about to witness the greatest series of "Sacrifices" that have ever been "staged" in our country.

#221536 by Starfish Scott
Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:29 pm
f**k it, let's blow it all up !!!

Sounds like fun in the heat of the sun.. LOL
#223477 by Vampier
Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:25 pm
Nuke... white phosphorous... depleted uranium or just the continued insidious lying of the "elected" leaders... you know the ones who have plastic surgery so they don't look like their real fathers... the ones who lie about where they were born and what they are going to do if elected. I could go on but what's the point? I prefer the message of "in the year 2525 " by my fellow Nebraskans.

#223483 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:01 pm
Vamp it is good to hear from you!
I too share your concerns about Fukishima... But I don't believe it will lead to total earthly destruction, and yes it is not a good thing, and yes it is a tragedy. However...

The first space shuttle we lost was a tragedy. The calls to end the program were enormous. Including the sub-thought that the money would be better spent on the social programs and entitlements.

To take this line of thought even further out... Our constitutional government... As carefully as it was conceived is now headed for failure.

I am not a negative doom and gloom person. Though I know a few will express their opinions to the opposite. I am actually a firm believer in the ability of people to grow in all the challenges that are presented.

From any of these challenges must come the one thought and learning experience... It is foolish to repeat the same mistake over and over again... Expecting a different result. I think Einstein said that.

Oh well... Maybe in two hundred years a world wide government that truly understands the need for freedom and individual accomplishment will over come the needs of a few to control.

Good luck friend.