This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#284483 by Vampier
Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:51 pm
Glen ... a humourous little ditty ... really quite witty ... about those who are shitty ... it' all such a pity.

Sometime ago I mentioned that "The Wall" was not for keeping Mexicans out as much as it was for keeping Americans in and making a gigantic Gulag ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l76rQ1WHDiQ ... think about that.

Is it SAFE ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yM0jB8uUybY ...well this will enable "the gov't" to take care of those pesky Constitutionalists ... "Is it Safe ?" quote from Marathon Man
The USA is being transformed into a giant Microwave Killing Machine ... pretty "SMART" huh.

The Slow Kill is being ramped up to extreme levels all around you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyE85t1cc-s

It is all part of THE FINAL GREAT GAME ... in which YOU are intended to LOSE ... be exterminated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_Sse3z_0tI ... FEMA , what a hideous disgusting "government" JOKE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzeSCu88yzc ... Exactly how many of the "military" will be True to their Oath ???

You are to be eliminated ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juyaZM0qtx0
#284498 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:18 am
Glen ... a humourous little ditty ... really quite witty ... about those who are shitty ... it' all such a pity.
That was EXCELLENT Vamp!

I guess I'm your best attack dog.

I can not overcome senseless actions in a way to redirect stupidity. NOW THAT IS AN EXTREMELY SCARY STATEMENT!

THINK AND EXTRAPOLATE!

Does anyone have that ability anymore, or are we all so dumbed down by twitter and Facebook that we have lost all responsible thought?????
#284506 by Ancient Vegan
Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:07 pm
That was a good thought Vamp, the wall being built to keep everybody in,
might change my whole view of this wall thing.

Appreciate your other post, just don't know how to respond to it.
#284509 by Vampier
Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:31 pm
Ta for your Post Ancient. No need to respond. I harbour no hard feeling towards you ... for being you. How can any of us expect one another to agree on such a variety of subject matter all the time ? We all prove this constantly.

I enjoy your Posts and threads and the fact that you share your life and thoughts with all of us ... really rather brave. I have learned one thing on this forum concerning this ... none here are afraid of criticism of any sort and it runs off everyone like water on a duck's back. Musicians ... talent ... creativity ... ego ... it seems... all are more than average in their capabilities to somehow survive in this screwed world and create and play music. All have their various demons as well to deal with. A truly great bunch of "Humans" compared to so many others out there.

I posted some thought provoking vids from Y-tube regarding Prepping hoping to stimulate some discussion more than just interest . We shall see.
#284533 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:15 pm
I can't say the same thing Vamp. Think about it. On top of that , do you know how much money I have saved by not using the BRITISH english. I can see your eyes rolling as I write this. (clue our)

You are smart enough to figure it out.

Meanwhile... I fear nothing.... NOT EVEN MY WIFE. smile.
#284534 by Vampier
Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:06 am
Glen I do understand what you state ... my point, my distress is that although I have been accused of being a Russian Troll, there are many on here now who are in fact dim witted who unwitingly spread disunion through mocking, insult and accusation. Of course you and I both are guilty to a certain extent as well but that being said we both repeatedly attempt to form more positive interplay with even those who act like enemies. They do not do this nor do they ever apologize or admit they have been wrong. It is the ego of the internet.

I( have tried to reach out to Ancient regarding Prepping but it seems not to be reciprocal. You have tried recently only to be mocked , rebuffed and insulted. It all is a most definitive sign of the times I believe. Trump is not the only one surrounded by buffoons. We are in an Insane Asylum of massive and growing proportions.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIGJkuAhx4o ... I am somewhat alarmed at what Trump is now doing. He seems to be retreating on his Election Platform and nolonger representing the "base" that actually "elected" him ?
#284540 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:09 am
You are not a russian troll.
I would be more concerned with all the crap the clintons have handed us. The russian uranium deal????
Ambassador Stevens being killed on US soil in libya. The money that was supposed to go HAITI...
All the dead people surrounding their existence. I don't want start a rant about these traitors I just find it amusing when some assss hhhoole calls you a russian troll. Is there no safe harbor? ( :lol: )
Let me share with you the signs that point to the total rediculosity of the FEW!

Have a good laugh, but understand how serious these politically correct anal pores have become...

No matter which side you are on in the matter of renaming the Washington Redskins, this is funny.

Here is an e-mail sent to Clarence Page of the Chicago Tribune after an article he published concerning a name change for the Washington Redskins.

Dear Mr. Page: I agree with our Native American population. I am highly insulted by the racially charged name of the Washington Redskins. One might argue that to name a professional football team after Native Americans would exalt them as fine warriors, but nay, nay. We must be careful not to offend, and in the spirit of political correctness and courtesy, we must move forward.

Let's ditch the Kansas City Chiefs, the Atlanta Braves and the Cleveland Indians. If your shorts are in a wad because of the reference the name Redskins makes to skin color, then we need to get rid of the Cleveland Browns.

The Carolina Panthers obviously were named to keep the memory of militant Blacks from the 60's alive. Gone. It's offensive to us white folk.

The New York Yankees offend the Southern population. Do you see a team named for the Confederacy? No! There is no room for any reference to that tragic war that cost this country so many young men's lives.

I am also offended by the blatant references to the Catholic religion among our sports team names. Totally inappropriate to have the New Orleans Saints, the Los Angeles Angels or the San Diego Padres.

Then there are the team names that glorify criminals who raped and pillaged. We are talking about the horrible Oakland Raiders, the Minnesota Vikings, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Pittsburgh Pirates!

Now, let us address those teams that clearly send the wrong message to our children. The San Diego Chargers promote irresponsible fighting or even spending habits. Wrong message to our children.

The New York Giants and the San Francisco Giants promote obesity, a growing childhood epidemic. Wrong message to our children.

The Cincinnati Reds promote downers/barbiturates. Wrong message to our children.

The Milwaukee Brewers. Well that goes without saying. Wrong message to our children.

So, there you go. We need to support any legislation that comes out to rectify this travesty, because the government will likely become involved with this issue, as they should. Just the kind of thing the do-nothing Congress loves.

As a diehard Oregon State fan, my wife and I, with all of this in mind, suggest it might also make some sense to change the name of the Oregon State women's athletic teams to something other than "the Beavers (especially when they play Southern California). Do we really want the Trojans sticking it to the Beavers???

I always love your articles and I generally agree with them. As for the Redskins name I would suggest they change the name to the "Foreskins" to better represent their community, paying tribute to the dick heads in Congress.

Now that's funny!
#284624 by Vampier
Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:59 am
Quite funny Glen ... Ta for the Post.

This foul mouthed , empty headed, piece of shite is a most excellent example of how well Evil has taken root in the Country amongst the youth and of course as well as some of the yuck Yuck "psuedo-adults here and throughout the Land. ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=203vwj6kvTE ... both disgusting and pathetic.

I wonder if any on BM were much like these foul mouthed ego idiots who now think they are experts ? Hmmm who would it be ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nu9UvYgBGI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iH1QPfPQlc ... Real News not by The Fake Media.

This demonstrates how things have only gotten worse ...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZYjRREqUF0
#284676 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:36 am
Vampier wrote:Ancient ... and everyone else that has GUNS ..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_e2mQUf5_s

Get Ready.

Good vid. Weak player.

Veggie man doesn't have any guns. Thank GOD. He wouldn't know what they were for and thusly make a very dangerous person.

He bragged about 3 years experience with an M16... He still couldn't define the difference of weapons of war.

That post just totally proved he was an assshooole a child rapist and just a normal idiot.

You guys want to play???

BRING IT ON!!!
#284681 by Planetguy
Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:30 am
Enjoy your little war yourself, Glen.

I'll have nothing more to do with anyone who thinks it's OK to call someone here a "child rapist" as you did.

That includes you and your fellow nutball mental midget tag team partner.

I've no doubt he is missing the requisite spine to tell you you're way out of line there, so by condoning your shitbird behavior, he's as culpable as you.

Get back to me when you two can climb up from the primordial muck you fester in and actually evolve closer to human like standards.
#284687 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:32 am
Planetguy wrote:Enjoy your little war yourself, Glen.

I'll have nothing more to do with anyone who thinks it's OK to call someone here a "child rapist" as you did.

That includes you and your fellow nutball mental midget tag team partner.

I've no doubt he is missing the requisite spine to tell you you're way out of line there, so by condoning your shitbird behavior, he's as culpable as you.

Get back to me when you two can climb up from the primordial muck you fester in and actually evolve closer to human like standards.

Get back to ME, WHEN YOU LEARN HOW TO USE TOILET PAPER!!!!!!
Your shiiiit stinks! Your politics stink, every thing about you stinks!

You really think I'm going to let you crap on me? Proof of just how stupid you you are! By the way... How many kids did you rape today? Any little boys? PERVERT!
I saw it on one of the other threads...
#284689 by Ancient Vegan
Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:01 am
Glenn I didn't read what you wrote just scanned over,
all the name calling.

Assume what you want about me, you've given everybody
a insight into your way of thinking.

Life must be tough at home Glenn for you to strike out
at people on the internet you don't even know. I feel sorry for you.
And look you get up and have to live with your sad feelings again
today.

Your a real piece of work.

Your own ignorance about guns shows in everything you type.
Then again, ignorance shows in all your typings.

Why don't you put the video up again of you playing at
Guitar Center, that always gets the name calling going.

And V the full saying is TTFN Ta Ta For Now, better get your
Winnie the Pooh books back out, or at least read them and not
just look at the pictures.
#284693 by GuitarMikeB
Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:21 pm
Funny to read Vamp calling someone 'foul mothed' while his butt-buddy Glen shoults obscenities at everyone on the forum!
And how can he constantly spew his conspiracy talk about USA freedom, when he chose to leave the country (probably to avoid the law and taxes and who knows what else).