This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#166284 by KLUGMO
Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:56 pm
You know I think your band equals about 1/10th the population of your town.
No wonder you are here looking for an audience. You should get on one of those buses that stops there and head up to the big city. It must get
real hot where you are. Maybe you could get a job with the border
patrol and start living in the present and stop talking like you live
in the Lord Of The Rings movie.

America really is a melting pot, geesh.[/b]

#166286 by Etu Malku
Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:15 pm
Lamia is German for vampyre and vampyres do not exist in the real sense of the mythological word.

#166288 by Etu Malku
Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:22 pm
Chief Engineer Scott wrote:Without any music, you are all "huff and puff".

Less talk and more music, you showboat with "nothing to show".

Be as cryptic as you like, you have no substance AT ALL.

"Hope you aren't living in a tent drinking kool-aid with no sugar". lol

Just don't spread that hype with nothing to back it up, next thing you'll be wanting us to vote for you for some political office.

AS IF.

You remind me of the commercial where the guy is singing his dating appeal over "total eclipse of the heart". It's a Geico commercial and just as bad an idea as wtfever you think you are doing.
Yeah, at least when I came here babbling about Luciferian Sorcery and Predatory Spiritualism I had the music to shut them up here . . . LOL!

You've got a tough audience here . . . try a little harder.

#166291 by J-HALEY
Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:34 pm
I bet his cool aid is blood red. I just have one question for you Vampier?
(Q the the southern accent)
Are You a Devil Worshiper? LMFAO! :lol:

Sorry!
#166293 by Vampier
Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:42 pm
...when our music is ready we will market it and even perform it live and you can buy it and come and see us perform it. Regarding the past ... we all have much to show, even I have accomplished much on my own before. Interestingly enough I was trying to clearly explain certain things and dispel the "cryptic". Vampires love that word. I live my Art and it is varied and has many, many elements...all of substance and unlike unfounded accusation. I do love camping but currently live in a house. One which I built myself with my wife. We drink but not Kool-Aid and we do consume sugar not aspartane. Politics have always been unappealing to the real Artist down through the ages and today is no different. True Artists concentrate upon their artform ignoring the "din" of "civilization" as best they can. It is a spiritual existence which many seem not to understand. We do not watch TV as it seems to rot the mind. A question ? If one has not heard or seen anything of what has or is being done ... then how is it possible to lay assessment upon any of it much less profess what is being "thought" in relation to it ? Thank You
#166296 by J-HALEY
Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:53 pm
Vampier wrote:...when our music is ready we will market it and even perform it live and you can buy it and come and see us perform it. Regarding the past ... we all have much to show, even I have accomplished much on my own before. Interestingly enough I was trying to clearly explain certain things and dispel the "cryptic". Vampires love that word. I live my Art and it is varied and has many, many elements...all of substance and unlike unfounded accusation. I do love camping but currently live in a house. One which I built myself with my wife. We drink but not Kool-Aid and we do consume sugar not aspartane. Politics have always been unappealing to the real Artist down through the ages and today is no different. True Artists concentrate upon their artform ignoring the "din" of "civilization" as best they can. It is a spiritual existence which many seem not to understand. We do not watch TV as it seems to rot the mind. A question ? If one has not heard or seen anything of what has or is being done ... then how is it possible to lay assessment upon any of it much less profess what is being "thought" in relation to it ? Thank You

Dayum! That is just impossible for me to comprehend! What do I know? I am just a redneck rock-a-roller (with a mullet) From Texas! :P

#166300 by Shapeshifter
Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:56 pm
When IS the Burning Man Festival?

Just cuz, y'know, the living art thing and the communal sense of...I mean...okay, I really haven't understood muh of what you've said. I'm not really sure WHY you are here. Do YOU know why you are here? Will there be a test on this later? Should I take notes?

I have a lot of questions...please enlighten me.

I'll hold back my comments about Straight Jacket University (for now).

#166301 by Starfish Scott
Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:57 pm
I was about to say, "wtf is he trying to say"? lol

You having a hard time talking through your fangs or ?

Hey Lynard, come on in here. This is turning ugly.

You can get a piece of this too, as i bet this character isn't going to quit. lol

J-Haley, congrats, I was thinking it, but I wasn't going to ask.

#166312 by Etu Malku
Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:12 pm
J-HALEY wrote:I bet his cool aid is blood red. I just have one question for you Vampier?
(Q the the southern accent)
Are You a Devil Worshiper? LMFAO! :lol:

Sorry!
How insulting if he is :twisted:

#166314 by Starfish Scott
Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:15 pm
LOL I was thinking that too, Etu.

I just didn't want to slur your work, considering you are in a similar genre and your music is quite good..

Vamp-Pier, you know the devil gets pissed when you don't have any music posted on this site. He says, "yourrrr slaaaccckkking".

And for this, your suffering will be legendary even in Hell.
(but really that's from Hellraiser) lol
#166321 by Vampier
Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:52 pm
Cities ?? I prefer Mother Nature although I have dwelt in many cities....Toronto (I met Davy Jones there in a workshop) Manchester and London England ...Paris...Berlin ... Den Hague...New York ...Boston ...Dallas (I had a place called Axys-1 on Ervay St. 3-Haley) ...San Francisco ...Brisbane Australia and Cuerbavaca Mexico. There are many smaller towns throughout but I have not mentioned them Devil Worshiper ?? Read and retain my posts...I subscribe to no religion which means I do not believe that there is a devil or hell. Burning Man ?? Never been and never will. I do not care for those who attend although I can understand why they do. Therefore I do not mock them. Why am I here ? Once again I reiterate please read and retain...I seek musicians, Dancers etc etc. Enlighten you? As I have stated before true enlightenment can only be accomplished by the self. That means you. HellRaiser has some great lines. In Britain if the devil were to "get pissed" then he would be drinking himself into oblivion. I was rather hoping for some serious , intellectual and artistic conversation at worst but as I have stated it is interesting. I love musos and you do not have to have a vocabulary to play well. If you can not speak from the heart then at least play from the heart I feel. I wish you all well.

#166322 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:10 pm
yoourrr SLACKING :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
#166325 by Vampier
Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:25 pm
... I made a typo and misspelled Cuernavaca . Actually the German word for vampire is vampir. I prefer the more french influenced spelling. Lamia was a Queen in Libya said to be quite beautiful, who liked eating her children ... much like the British "Royalty" . Lamiae are similar to vampires but more like succubi (not a type of sushi) and always female. All myth is based upon reality. Oh, and my blood is red when it is exposed to oxygen ... my wife's is blue. Predatory Spiritualism and Luciferian Sorcery ... what an excellent description of your government. I had no idea that you were into politics. I have never liked the Masquerade or role playing games. I prefer the real thing. I thank you all for you are teaching me much. It has been quite some time since I had my fingers upon the pulse of a musical community. Do any of you nave concerns about what is occurring in the world and how it is and will be affecting or infecting you ?? Once again I thank You.

#166326 by JCP61
Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:25 pm
I forget

what was I supposed to choose? :roll:

#166330 by KLUGMO
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:30 pm
As in olden days of yore the witches dance with delight among
believers of the dark. When fire burns cold and the sky stands down.
The hearts of bludgeoned evil doers pump their last time. The souls
of fallen children dance at fires edge. The time has come for those
to believe or not and choose under foot their road to righteousness.
Zppidy- Do Da - Zippidy Aye My Oh My It's A Vampier Way

I like what I wrote here.
It might make a good chorus Vampier.