This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#279338 by Vampier
Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:14 am
Talbot ... good on you. Never any harm plugging creative endevours which have become a part of you.

ALERT ... UN SETTING TO TAKE OVER US CITIES ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEMuldtfj4M
THIS IS ALL PART OF THE WAYYYY OBVIOUS PLAN.

The Traitor ... The Black Messiah needs to be arrested. All of his Unconstitutional deals need to be dissolved. Down with ALL "Sanctuary Cities" and Down with all "Strong Cities". Get the UN "Police out and the trash that permitted them "in" out as well. All it takes is 5 "emergencies" and FEMA "Governors" take over and the UN comes in ... taking guns and raping children and pissing in the water supply just like they always do. Kick the UN out of the country and their ridiculous building in New York. The depraved idiots who are plotting against the USA in the same manner as those in the EU are plotting against ALL the countries of Europe ... these swine need to be arrested, tried and jailed or executed for their TREASON against not only countries but Humanity itself.

ANTIFA ARE TERRORISTS PURCHASED BY SOROS
The Police need to start doing their jobs. The cowardly "Antifa" cover their faces whilst they commit crimes. This is illegal. It is time for the Police to adopt a total intolerance policy on Antifa. Automatic arrest wherever and whenever they show up. Charge them and give them maximum sentences for their crimes. If they have no permit then they should not even be there. If this crap is not nipped in the bud right now without further hesitation, then they will through their continued actions and crimes, see to it that all of the Rights and Freedoms you have enjoyed will be taken under the guise of "Emergency" and by the UN firmly entrenched now in their "Strong cities" RIGHT HERE IN THE USA. Antifa has been made into a group of Terrorist Criminal Mercenaries who are a CANCER to the Nation and World.
#279353 by Vampier
Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:48 pm
George ... Ta for your input and Post.

Yes ... JUSTICE would be served if The Black Messiah, The Hag, The PussBag, and a host of other EVIL creatures were made here in this existence to answer for their crimes. You are dead wrong about it not changing anything. It would change the direction of the Country, the World and the Future. It would set an example and enforce Justice and The Laws ... including The Constitution by the way.

Yes Sanctuary cities are illegal... so enforce the LAW. Not too dificult to comprehend. What you state about the Marshals is absolutely correct and needed. The prospect of the UN "coming in" is very real. It happened in Haiti, in several Afrikan countries and it can quite easily happen in the USA because as you yourself stated ...THE LAWS ARE IN PLACE. The "Treaties" made regarding guns by The Black Messiah, etc. This was my point for mentioning it in my Post. It is a very real danger and denying or ignoring such danger is stupid and fatal. Labeling a very real and easily pursued possibility by actually calling it a "distraction" is not very wise and to me quite frankly incomprehensible. In light of this I feel it certainly has the "possibility" of utterly discrediting anything you might consider an "important issue."

NO ... the Police are not doing their jobs ... to serve and protect and enforce the LAW. Their job is to simply "obey orders"??? ... that is a stupid excuse and I seem to recall it was used in the Nuremberg Trials. They are to protect the citizens and not just record and document and draw lines around bodies. The Police decide ? No the Police are to ENFORCE ALL LAWS. The Political filth have overextended themselves by "deciding" and a great variety of other offences. Your definition of an "Independant Police force" is flawed and it equates the Police with being a mob or gang. A quick perusal of the definition of police in the USA and their responsibilities according to the Laws should remedy this.

"Wrap myself in the Constitution" ??? It is not about me or even you for that matter. I merely "demand" that the POLICE DO THEIR JOB AND THE LAW IS ENFORCED. The last time I looked The tattered US Constitution was a part of the LAW. The LAW is the LAW regardless of what you or I think or "disagree" with.

And please ... reread your last sentence. IF ? how about understanding that Constitutional Rights have been and are being stripped away and for the convenience of the Evil NWO. What is to stop it ????? Why George, simply enforcing the Constitution and the LAWS ... for police, foreign troops, Sanctuary cities, terrorist and treasonist activities ... etc. etc. etc.

And if you fail to "understand" Glen's SIMPLE STATEMENT with it's three periods, one comma and exclamation marks ... well your response clearly shows that you are simply incapable of doing so and further like so many of the Great Unwashed , you complicate and mix up pretty much everything with a great number of random words and Question Marks ?????????????? Have you every considered becoming a member of the political filth yourself ?
#279367 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:50 am
This is just a part of the slavery that is going on. Thanks for giving my simple thought being recognized Vamp. If we can go through life without destroying some other, then maybe we have been successful.
Life can get to be very complicated in all our choices. This is one little part of it, and it leaves you thinking...
WHO IS THE REAL SLAVE?
The Swamp

President Trump is asking everyone to forward this email to a minimum of 20 people, and to ask that each of those do likewise. In three days, most people in the United States will have the message. This is clearly an amazing idea that must be passed around. Stand by for the push back from THE SWAMP

THE TRUMP RULE:
Let's see if congress understands what people pressure is all about.

Salary of retired US Presidents .. . . . . $180,000 FOR LIFE.
Salary of House/Senate members .. . . $174,000 FOR LIFE
This is stupid

Salary of Speaker of the House .. . . . . $223,500 FOR LIFE.
This is really stupid

Salary of Majority / Minority Leaders . . $193,400 FOR LIFE.
Average Salary of a teacher . . .. . . . .. . . . . .. .$40,065
Average Salary of a deployed Soldier . . .. . . .. $38,000
Here's where the cuts should be made!

Congressional Reform Act of 2017 (Thanks Mr. President!)

1. No Tenure / No Pension. A Congressman / woman collects a salary while in
office and receives no pay when they're out of office.

2. Congress (past, present, & future) participates in Social Security. All funds in the Congressional retirement fund move to the Social Security
system immediately. All future funds flow into the Social Security system, and Congress participates with the American people. It may not be used for
any other purpose.

3. Congress can purchase their own retirement plan, just as all Americans do.

4. Congress will no longer vote themselves a pay raise. Congressional pay will rise by the lower of CPI or 3%.

5. Congress loses their current health care system and participates in the same health care system as the American people.

6. Congress must equally abide by all laws they impose on the American people.

7. All contracts with past and present Congressmen/women are void effective 7/1/17. The American people did not make this contract with Congressmen/women.

Congress made all these contracts for themselves. Serving in Congress is an honor, not a career. The Founding Fathers envisioned citizen legislators,
so ours should serve their term(s), then go home and go back to work.

TRUMP, in a recent interview with CNBC, offers one of the best quotes about the debt ceiling: "I could end the deficit in five minutes," he told CNBC.
"You just pass a law that says that anytime there is a deficit of more than 3% of GDP, all sitting members of Congress are ineligible for re-election".

The 26th Amendment ( granting the right to vote for 18 year-olds ) took only three months and eight days to be ratified! Why? Simple! The people
demanded it. That was in 1971 - before computers, e-mail, cell phones, etc.

Of the 27 amendments to the Constitution, seven (7) took one (1) year or less to become the law of the land - all because of public pressure.
Trump is asking each addressee to forward this email to a minimum of twenty people on their address list; in turn ask each of those to do likewise.

In three days, most people in The United States of America will have the message. This is one idea that really should be passed around. If each person contacts a minimum of twenty people, then it will only take three days for most people in the U.S. to receive the message. It's time!

Please forward if you favor these changes.

Slavery NEVER ENDED. It just changed it's stripes. :roll:
#279386 by Vampier
Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:30 am
George ...I will let Glen "answer" your last Post.

I really liked that expression "empty headed" as it suits a great many people now in the World.

UN Troops are set to occupy the USA in the case of "Civil Disobedience"or possibly "Uncivil Disobedience" . Now this will happen even if you say it will not, try to understand this. It is totally out of our thoughts or hands. It has been arranged for by The Black Messiah himself ... the Dark Turd whose stench seems not to go away. That is why Soros is funding all the "Civil Disobedience" ... to create a crisis in which the UN Troops can come in. That is why the "War" in Afghanistan has been ramped up yet again in order that our Troops who would kick the UN Troops Butt ... are going to find themselves thousands of miles away doing the work of The Military Industrial Complex ...you know ... the collection of Jihadists and imbeciles that replaced the True Patriots. Scum like "Betrayus". Trump I fear has made a big mistake thinking "His Generals" are "His". They are not. This will most likely cost Trump his life and very soon so that "Civil Disobedience" can be ramped up as well.

UN Troops are coming soon ...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErbEj3tQqDc

Hmm what could possibly be the "Justification" for the "UN" to have this kind of "Authority" ????? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIZNF9G3o2U

Is Civil War Civil disobedience ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oj1OOpE9jYo

My apologies George ... you may well be correct about the "Police" in the future ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-sdduOMKuU ... lets us hope not BUT--------
#279388 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:51 am
George, what part of FREEDOM don't you understand?
Freedom requires TREMENDOUS personal responsibility and TREMENDOUS tolerance.
Think about that.

Vamp I know... Just repointing a subject of the incorrect nature of violaters that attempt to use Constitution in open display of their own lack of TREMENDOUS PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY. Who needs leadership that have completely different laws? Who needs needs leadership that violate the very racial hatred the liberal left is perpetuating....
SLAVERY! Against all.
Think about that one.

Meanwhile Houston is drowning, and CNN is reporting about Melania Trump, our first lady, wearing high heels.
SERIOUSLY??? :roll:
#279409 by Vampier
Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:20 am
Glen ... Ta for the Post. I feel for Yod's relatives and everyone else who has been adversely impacted by this calamity. Slavery against all is a tremendously good way to put it. Unfortunately I feel that things from now on will become crazier and crazier. The conflict, the struggle is coming to a peak and the pushback is staring against the Evil ... Soros, Antifa, CNN and all the scum of the NWO. This will serve to make them even more brazen, more desperate and more in need of killing. What they all try to foment in desperation is getting more Evil and despicable. This means that those who resist must become more aggressive without losing moral compass. The waters are getting more agitated and difficult to navigate.

The Black Messiah or The Caramel Turd ????
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiIE3nEft78

DEFLATE THE GRAND PUSSBAG SOROS ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kx6fccprINY
#279424 by Vampier
Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:27 am
Gee George ... I guess if YOU SAY IT IS, THEN IT IS ! I( had no idea you were such an expert in so many different aspects. Y-tube needs people like you who do not even have to watch a video to tell if it is Bullshit. Do you like look at the screen and "channel" it with your brilliant mind, assessing it at the same moment ?

NO George, you do not, can not and apparently will not. You make sweeping idiotic statements about things you do not even see. you resort to the tired wornout "Tin foil syndrome" and somehow this ridiculous statement its to be accepted as fact ??? What the Hell is the matter with you. ???? Russian Troops and chinese Troops have been in the coun try for several years now ... AND THEY STILL ARE. The Caramel Turd arranged with the UN and Cuba for some good fun loving, American loving Cuban Soldiers to pop over and help take the guns in accordance with the already signed "Treaty". I do not think they will be bringing any "Tin Foil" with them.

Everyone needs to understand that "events' are starting to happen in increased profusion and frequency. To view things with the same slow moving assessments as has been done in the past is not sufficient. The Evil is several steps ahead of any of us and any mention of Tin foil amuses them and inspires confidence that the General Masses are truly "Dumbed down". Very clever of you George to throw them off like that. I am certain they can in no way even comprehend how many steps you are ahead of them ... I certainly can not comprehend your apparently unbased thoughts, assessments and condemnations.

Here is something for you to "channel" George, let us all know if it is "Fake News" or "Tin Foil News" or just plain Bullshit as you say. Knowing what you think you know must enable you to make better than even Prophetic predictions about the future.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZzWmBiO8E0
... I eagerly await your "assessment", please let us know if you make it with or without actually watching it.
#279434 by Badstrat
Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:15 pm
Vampier wrote:Google is not your "Friend" ...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMuBfINVafk

Boy! That sure is old news. All social networks and search engines are in the pocket of the leftists. Google began doing this quite some time ago and it was even posted when they chose to go that route.

That's about the least of our problems concealed within the Internet. :)