This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#290493 by schmedidiah
Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:47 am
Congrats on 400 pages of this garbage Vamp! :mrgreen:
#290504 by GuitarMikeB
Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:28 pm
schmedidiah wrote:Congrats on 400 pages of this garbage Vamp! :mrgreen:

And we're all still here! Since Vampier's first post in this thread over 6 years ago! WOW, we must be survivors! :lol: :lol:
#290507 by schmedidiah
Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:19 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:
schmedidiah wrote:Congrats on 400 pages of this garbage Vamp! :mrgreen:

And we're all still here! Since Vampier's first post in this thread over 6 years ago! WOW, we must be survivors! :lol: :lol:

It's pretty rough out there, what with "the world on fire" and all.....but I persevere nonetheless. :lol:
#290514 by Vampier
Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:48 pm
The Mockers and Deniers and Conditioned flock to chide but... how would they feel if it were their houses, properties and businesses that were torched as so many even in Northern California where I once lived ? How would they feel if they lost friends and family in the Fires which are burning the world in Greece,and other parts of Europe, Afrika, India, China and many other parts of the world ? Selfish little creatures, your time will come soon enough, gasping for air or being raped by the Muslim Filth and rounded up for decapitation by your beloved Hag.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WH7-rRdc_ok ... Humanity has been leavened ... there is no Conviction. There is no Faith without Works. The "Cry" of the Demon's appetitescreams through technologies. Sex is the basis of the Fallen Angels ... who do not die. Do not trade your seed for something nonhuman. Perversions are rampant... not Moral Ethics. Open your eyes, ears and MIND ... see what is around you.
#290515 by DainNobody
Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:48 pm
Vamp, do you believe any of these fires are terrorist related? ..think I have seen news articles in the past year or so saying that will be the new approved method used by terrorists..and that is, arson as a weapon.. :!: r
#290517 by Vampier
Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:41 pm
Dayne Ta for the Post and querie. The USA INC. is the largest and most powerful "Terrorist Organization" in the entire world, so yes, the "Military Industrial Complex" and the pukes who run it (put in by The Black Messiah) are the tools of the Globalist filth who pull the strings. Agenda 21 and 2030 call for a "ReWilding" and that is what is being done not only in California but also the entire world. China is about to "Foreclose" on the USA INC. and when that happens then forcible removal of the "Useless Eaters" will commence. So yes the fires are made by Lasers and all the aluminium particles in the air from chemtrails. It is MicroWave Tech from years ago being used against the populations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qm4Pks_1_hI ... Guitar Mike you were quick to mock but not so quick to admit you were WRONG about CENSORSHIP ??? This speaks volumes of your "character" and smallness. Plink on Prig.
#290523 by GuitarMikeB
Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:46 pm
Vampier wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qm4Pks_1_hI ... Guitar Mike you were quick to mock but not so quick to admit you were WRONG about CENSORSHIP ??? This speaks volumes of your "character" and smallness. Plink on Prig.

I've told you repeated times, Vamp that I will not click on these conspiracy video links you post, so why bother? What was I wrong about? Some conspiracy Qanon video that the 'USA INC' made youtube ban Jones? HAHAHAHA, ther is no "USA INC." except in yours (and other conspiracists) little minds. 'Inc' stands for incorporated, a process (done an individual state basis) to legally register a company.
#290525 by DainNobody
Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:09 pm
My take on the term U.S.A. INC. means the U.S. is nothing but a country ruled by corporations that have brain washed the inhabitants through constant bombardment of advertisements making the country a slave society of obedient consumers addicted to Tide detergent and Burger King whoppers.. :oops:
#290527 by schmedidiah
Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:56 pm
Vampier wrote: Selfish little creatures, your time will come soon enough, gasping for air or being raped by the Muslim Filth and rounded up for decapitation by your beloved Hag.

Vamp. Flattery will get you nowhere. :lol:

Vampier wrote:Sex is the basis of the Fallen Angels ... who do not die. Do not trade your seed for something nonhuman. Perversions are rampant... not Moral Ethics.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
#290544 by GuitarMikeB
Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:04 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:What I love about tis site is I really just have chance , to fend off ....

Maybe you can add an adult remedial writing class to the reading one ...
#290551 by schmedidiah
Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:14 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:What I love about tis site is I really just have chance , to fend off ....

:lol:
#290562 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:08 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:

Yeah Yeah YEAH!
Wasted words, already been heard. Go on home...
Watch it on TV.
#290566 by schmedidiah
Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:26 am
Gleen. Your thoughts on your traitorous fiend in Mexico calling us "USA Inc", plz? Are you a patriotic American, or not? :mrgreen:
Last edited by schmedidiah on Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.