This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#282140 by Vampier
Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:15 am
Talbot ... I thank you for your Posts and taking the time to compose them. Your question regarding the difference between perishing in ignorance and perishing with "the" knowledge is an excellent question.I think and feel that the answer is a personal one for each one of us. Death waits patiently ... more patiently for some than perhaps others. I believe there is reason for this. But when Death is ready it swoops in with a finality that is powerful and unavoidable. To Die ignoring and denying is to perish in ignorance. To Die knowing your time has come and that you are ready especially in a Spiritual sense is to perish with knowledge.

Your fierce independence is apparent by your statement regarding allowing any to own your free time. What I speak of is that if there indeed is any free time left then it is dwindling rapidly and very soon there will be no free time ... the last grain shall fall.

Excellent storie about reconcilliation and quite honest about your "state" and anger. I think many in their youth can be described at times as "violent". The important thing is to learn to control it and think not with emotions but with mind. Anger ... yes it can be a tool of the Enemie but I was taught to utilize it as a tool against the Enemie by causing them to become blinded by anger. This has always worked quite well I have found. I do not disagree with you in this. Nor in Loving one's friends.

I thank you very much for your fond greetings and wishes ... Ta

There is no danger of "it" getting me down although I do appreciate very much your kind thoughts. I am becoming more and more excited by the growing intensity which itm all brings.

Regarding "Spreading Awarness" with music. What I wish to do is not exactly that. To be honest I loathe that term. Many out there are "blanks" and you are correct I feel in that they are not waiting to be clued in. Quite amusing ... I think of Nancy Pelosi, Antifa, Demoncrats and the "Elites".

Rather than spreading awareness like manure in a fallow field ... I would awaken the seeds that are still fertile in some ... to sprout and awaken. For me it is not at all "political" but it is a matter of Life and Death and doing the right thing ...being not ignorant but knowing. I am in total agreement with you regarding the examples you mention in both music and sports.

Yes in exchanging hatreds no one wins ... Jesus, Gandhi and even Glen have proven this very well. Music should be Art ... for me it is personal and at times Sacred in it's expression. What I intend to accomplish musically hopefully before I perish is a type of Epic Music not for Video Games but for Life and what comes. Inspirational not political ... of Spirit not religion ...Good not Evil ... Sacred not commercial. I have never had any difficulty finding those who disagree with me ... I only have to look at basic Humanity now.

You are a Gentleman, a Scholar, a Musician and very much an "Artist" in whatever you do. I salute you and feel quite fortunate to have you as a Friend.

Glen ...Ta for your wonderful Post. I enjoy and take pleasure in the "method" of us both becoming Good Friends. Very apropriate somehow. Trolls are being replaced with CENSORSHIP now. I agree with you in that there are absolutely some wonderful people on BM and that it is a very special place.

Keep warm and know that I think of you everyday at present when I check the weather.
Love and Respect to both Talbot and you.
#282151 by Vampier
Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:22 pm
THE TRUTH ....

Two armed missiles were fired upon Hawaii and Japan respectively ... from submarines controlled by the CCIA (Clown CIA) who have long been lackeys for the Banking Filth who control the Political Filth of this world serving the NWO and Lucifer their False god.

This was a long planned and intentional False Flag meant to dwarf 911 and be the greatest Sacrifice thus far to Evil. BEWARE it is not over yet. Trump continues to show potential as a True Dragon Slayer. But yet another bridge has been crossed and burnt making it impossible to go back. The only way left is "Up or Down". Right or Wrong. Are you ready ?

"Q" is not Q ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qttIYzqmNr8&t=1494s

The Continental USA is under attack from Biological Weapons (Phase II SlowKill)

...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGcuCVn4rB0

Look up at the sky
And see why you Die

I am not the only one ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nr0CPtVUuMI

More and more are becoming aware. Are you ? Understand that long ago the Political Filth who rule each and every major "country" in the entire world ... have all been compromised and brought into the NWO and it's Agenda. They mean to exceed the Georgia GuideStones and survive in their "D.U.M.B." underground Tombs that you have paid to build. You are to be made extinct. And now the Veil has been dropped and they are in Full and Final Battle mode. In this since there have been NO COUNTRIES for quite some time. Your "storms" are being produced and manipulated. Your Flu's are being produced and manipulated. Your idiotic disbelief and denial are being produced and manipulated. You are little more than a Lab Rat who has now outlived it's usefulness. So guess what is next in plan for YOU Fool.
Any imagined control or choice you "think" you have in relation to life beyond what you can now see and touch ... is a mirage and NOT REAL. It is your Last Moment to get Real.
#282163 by Vampier
Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:58 pm
Planet Guy it is nice to see that you got some "rest" over the holidaze. That is good because you will need it. Being German/Scot I find it ever amusing that you have somehow gotten a "Pelosi Fixation" thinking that I am a "Russian Troll". It is fast becoming yet another of your enduring "Liberal/Communist" qualities. By showing a bearded cheap beer swilling pseudo sophisticate from another country that has more "Freedom" than you have ... demonstrates quite clearly exactly who and what you are. Ta.

I know that "in your mind" you do in fact mean well. Your support of the Hag and all the hideous values she leaks seems to be in direct contrast with who you pretend to be ? I do not know if this is the case or if you are truly one of the "afflicted" who bound forth at every level embarrassing themselves. But there are some who find it and you both aggravating and amusing at the same time. this in itself is in fact no small accomplishment. You have my profound and somewhat puzzled admiration. Bravo, I look forward to your next "Post".
#282165 by Planetguy
Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:50 pm
:lol: :lol: who i "pretend" to be???? :lol: :lol:

from day one on this site....i've been completely transparent and up front about who I AM. photos...videos...my full and actual name...and even my contact info, all of which are easily verified.

then's there's you. and who YOU "pretend" to be.

Your support of the Hag and all the hideous values she leaks seems to be in direct contrast with who you pretend to be ?

:lol: are you too blind to see how that applies to YOU and your PRETEND support of Trump and HIS "hideous values"? :lol:

that's another perfect example of the laughs you provide and why i bother with this redundant cesspool of a thread!

five yrs now (maybe more?) and you're still paying lip service and droning on about standing up to evil, and taking a stand against those who would oppress us and keep us in the dark.... :roll:

so applaud me...because that's exactly what i'm doing exposing someone i believe to be a troll whose mission is so clearly to spread disinformation w the sole objective of stirring the flames that keep the unsuspecting at each other's throats.

you've a long record here championing such absurd and silly diversionary nonsense like Pizzagate, the UN shuttng down the internet, Wal Mart Detention Centers, FEMA death camps, CIA launching missiles at Hawaii etc, etc.

Do i know for a fact that you ARE a russian troll? i do not. Are your actions and the disinformation you regurgitate here regularly the kind of stuff that one would EXPECT from a russian troll?

YES. they most certainly are.

so, you leave me two choices...

1. you are a waterboy, an errandboy carrying out the mission Putin put before you.

2. you're a total wackjob, conspiracy chasing nutball who's gullible enough to bite on, and glom onto every screwball theory spat out by some equally nutty headcase w their own agenda.

despite, and in the face of your Chicken Little crowing, my freedom to speak my mind...and (mostly) do as i wish remains perfectly in tact. and i fully expect expect it will remain there tomorrow, next week, next year.

i will continue to call out and stand up to evil as i have always done. (now, where ARE my tights, and cape??!!!)
#282170 by Vampier
Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:40 pm
What ? No childish Graphic ? Anyone who supports The Hag does not "fight Evil" they encourage it. You do not even have the balls to admit that you were wrong about supporting The Leaking Hag. You persist in showing your mental inadequacies by your ridiculous claim that I am a "Russian Troll". You are very much into flogging Dead Horses. You are very much into mocking The Truth. You are very much into denying reality. And yes you are very much into "pretending". And you are very good at pretending and noodling Jazz. So I say stick with the Jazz as you enjoy it, others like it and you seem to be good at it. I do not believe that you are a total idiot. You have a good life, a good Wife and a comfortable existence it seems.

We will not ever agree on a great many things. That is no problem as we each are entitled to our opinions. I believe you are also reasonably intelligent. I like your sense of humour at times and I have no desire any longer to insult you, spar with you or tell you that you are wrong and I am right. Time is proving perhaps that many of us may well be wrong. Trump ? He is upsetting the political filth who have been in power for soooo long. Now they are blaming Trump for everything that is wrong ... everything that others before Trump screwed up. Trump is not my favourite person but he beat The Hag and is THE PRESIDENT OF THE USA. What he is doing speaks for itself in a much different way than what the Traitorous Muslim Wanna-be Messiah and his Man-Wife with their fake children did in attempting to destroy YOUR COUNTRY AND COMFORTABLE EXISTENCE.

I know how I feel about you and why but because of your Russian Fetish I am not certain about how you actually feel. This does not bother me in the least under the circumstances.
I have had some experience with "unique and challenged" Individuals. At this point I can only feel sympathy for you ... not in an insulting nor bad way but more out of concern. I welcome you and your Posts on this Thread whenever you wish.
#282174 by MikeTalbot
Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:57 am
I once grabbed a Russian PPSH submachine gun in a base camp and my sense of history went into overdrive. I declared my self to be "Comrade Rebelski" and swore to drive the Hitlerites back to the 'lair of the fascist beast.' (It had slipped my mind that we were supposed to fighting commies! 8) ) The major just shook his head and said, "Get in the truck..."

I have always been fortunate in the friends God has given me or I'd probably have ended up wearing a 'straight white vest.' It's always been fun though.

Hey - I have to split. Nancy Pelosie is on the phone again... Dang it I told that woman I was retired!

Talbot
#282175 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:34 am
Mark it is good to see you back and being so feisty.
Hillary Clinton got ambassador STEVENS killed in Libya.. She promised she would NEVER run for President if she was elected NY SENATOR. She lied about that. She is guilty of treason to the UNITED STATES. She just has not been charged and convicted over her violations of national security with her transfer of emails. A PERVERT, ANTHONY WEINER WAS WALKING AROUND WITH CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS ON HIS CELL PHONE! I apologize, because I don't understand how you can defend that. That is the kinda stuff that get's all our assess blown away.
IF you believe it it OK to have different sets of law for one but not the other... I don't.

By the way, in my opinion you got a bit insulting in your response's.
Do we really have to do that again? I don't think I insulted you in any personal way with this post. I am just challenging you in your beliefs... Much better than using far worse things...
However if all you want to do is fight, I'm too tired right now... Mark. Nobody here hates you. Please stop insulting people because they disagree with you.
#282180 by DainNobody
Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:09 pm
A Chicago bred Arkansan as New York senator..yep. She knows the issues and needs of all New Yorkers
#282181 by Planetguy
Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:27 pm
Dayne Nobody IV wrote:A Chicago bred Arkansan as New York senator..yep. She knows the issues and needs of all New Yorkers

"Arkansan'????

get your facts straight. she was born in Chicago.

I suggest you speak with the families of New York first responders if you want to better understand how she was able to address their needs.

She wrote the bill to get health care coverage for 9/11 first responders. That included health research related to the attacks.

Being from Chicago and having lived in Arkansas didn't prevent her from helping to write the Pediatric Research Equity Act.... a law that required drug companies to research how their products affect children. That Act changed drug labeling to disclose safety and dosage for children. That lowered the danger of over-dosage for children with chronic diseases like epilepsy and asthma.

While senator she worked with republicans to achieve full military health benefits for National Guard members and reservists.... the Expanded Family Medical Leave Act to families with wounded veterans.

And what has Trump done for Ny'ers....besides stiffing contractors, causing gridlock that hurt local businesses when he delayed moving into the White House, and being an overall embarrassment to those living in NY? His approval rating among NYer's is 29%.

Trump has never done ONE thing that didn't help HIMSELF or his 2 per center buddies.

You don't like Hillary...fine. But like her, or not.... those exmpls above HAVE helped out MANY.

Trump? He helps no one but himself and his rich buddies to more, more, more. And you and I foot the bill. But hey.....go ahead and endlessly talk some more about HILLARY while Trump plunders and pillages.

Continuing to whine about the Clintons and Obama....distractions and diversions.....that's all that is.
#282183 by Planetguy
Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:39 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Mark it is good to see you back and being so feisty.
Hillary Clinton got ambassador STEVENS killed in Libya.. She promised she would NEVER run for President if she was elected NY SENATOR. She lied about that.

this is what's important to you???? she lied about "running for president"????

we have a president who lies every time he opens his mouth!!!! good to know you're such a stickler for THE TRUTH!! oh, please! :lol: :lol: :lol:

She is guilty of treason to the UNITED STATES. She just has not been charged and convicted over her violations of national security with her transfer of emails.

but you're not concerned about TREASONOUS acts like collusion w russians???

A PERVERT, ANTHONY WEINER WAS WALKING AROUND WITH CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS ON HIS CELL PHONE! I apologize, because I don't understand how you can defend that.

now you're being dishonest. I never defended Hillary's bad judgement w the emails nor did i EVER defend that shitbird Weiner.

IF you believe it it OK to have different sets of law for one but not the other... I don't.

no, Glen...it is YOU who had always played and apllied two different sets of rules. miffed at me for MY use of insults when you never, not once have rebuffed anyone on YOUR team for the same behavior. THAT is playing by two sets of rules, pal!

And since we're on the subject...., you sure toss the "H" word around a lot. And while I do applaud your "Just Say No To Hate" program you've recently launched.... It's a little hard for me take your lectures and advice on that subject seriously.

Hard to take that seriously when I look at who you've tied your wagon to and who you support.... Your BFF who when he's not patronizingly blowing smoke up your and other's skirts.... does nothing BUT spew hate. Where's your mock concern over handing out insults there?

Then there's your man Trump who you voted for and continue to support and make excuses for.

There has never been a bigger HATER than that useless blowhard. He HATES everyone who doesn't kiss his ring and dares point out his gaffes, blunders, and outright lies that spring from him daily!

.....Athletes, celebrities, Puerto Rico, countries, the list is endless.

As the saying goes...you can tell a lot about somebody from their friends. As long as you align yourself w haters and refuse to speak to that.....you might consider backing off some of that 'hatred" rhetoric you've been paying lip service to. :wink:
#282186 by Vampier
Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:55 am
Okay "Planet Guy" ... does some hideous crone born in Chicago somehow know the issues and needs of New Yorkers better than one born in Arkansas ???

Has it ever occured to you in your "nit picking" brain that perhaps Dayne was referring to The Hag's "association" with the Pervert Bill Clinton ... you know when she was MARRIED to him and he was the GOVENOR of Arkansas ? Imagine how much she "learned " from the idiotic Pervert then ? Imagine how much she realized she could get away with ? Imagine what a truly Foul and Disgusting PARTNERSHIP she entered into with the FOOL and how they made a pact to rip off everyone including the USA and amass a huge fortune through PURE EVIL ? These are things that The Hag could never have done in CHICAGO at that time ... even if she was born there. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT YOURSELF and do try and start some form of critical thinking before you become a Liberal Communistic Supporter of EVIL ... oh wait a minute ... too late.

How about you researching into the "911" False Flag and Sacrifice and find out that it was a controlled Demolition which vaporized the buildings and caused the poisoning of FIRST RESPONDERS that survivied the initial Demos. The Hag writing a Health Care Bill ? Now that is a hoot topped only by the fetid Black Messiah writing ObamaCare. These "things" are murderers and utterly EVIL. They are enemies of the Country that trusted them ...THEY ARE TRAITORS.

The Pediatric Research Equity Act for .... children ???? Now there is a fine piece of utter Hypocrisy. The Hag "likes " children alright ... roasted and garnished. She also loves to drink their Blood.

As a "Senator" ... another laugh and tragedy for the USA. The Hag does not "work" she LIES, ROBS, MURDERS whilst eating children and copulating with other women. She is a Witch and Demoness who is diseased both physically and mentally and unfit to be a Mother, a Senator or a Representative of the people of the USA. She does in no way mean to "help" anyone but herself.

How can you believe any of this dribble ? Open your eyes man. Trump at his very worst is far far better than The Hag. Quoting CNN means nothing now. You only discredit yourself. There is no "Whining" about the "Clintons". But soon there may be CHARGES, Trials and SENTENCING about the Clintons. Oh by the way ... at least Trump can pass a rigerous Health Examination.

Distractions and Diversions and PERVERSIONS. Russia ? Uranium 1 ? Emails ? Tarmac Meetings ? Haitai ?

Where is your brain ? Your Logic ? Your Morality ? Your Memory ? Your Critical thinking ? The Clintons are surrounded by bodies ... murdered Bodies. Expand your research beyond The New York Times and CNN.

Ummm ... I think what is important to Glen and a whole lot of us is that The Hag LIES constantly about everything far beyond anything Trump is even capable of ... he FIRES people not murders them.

News Flash Planet Guy ... by supporting The Hag you support The Puss Bag, The NWO, Satan, Evil, Wiener, general lying, murdering and many, many PERVERSIONS.

Further ... Dayne is not "playing" ... he is homeless and that is a deadly serious matter. Glen in not "playing" any game either and NO ONE has a "TEAM" so get all the NFL and Conditioning of the NWO out of your head ... THERE IS NO GAME INVOLVED, NO TEAM INVOLVED. IT IS LIFE AND DEADLY SERIOUS ... NO GAME. IT IS A FIGHT TO THE DEATH.

Trump does not hate everyone ... knock off the ridiculous and childish "AntiFA" and "Democrat" Speak.

Do you not reason with yourself in any way nor on any level before you Post your dribble. You call me a Russian Troll masquerading as some demented lunatic ... you are the troll and lunatic, after all it is you who attempt to sow discord and conflict between others on here. It is you who insults and ignores reality ... part of which is that no one sticks together with you and many of us stick together despite you and in opposition of you. We are Friends... not part of a team playing a game ... we are deep in living REAL LIFE.

You are much more the little Troll ... Russian or whatever, who insults tries to hurt and spreads lies and discord like a mini CNN. Despite any of our MANY attempts to smooth things over , you insist on being filled with a bizarre kind of hatred and dislike and something which I feel borders upon insanity.

Congratulations and all the best to you as you will need it more surely than any of us in what comes.
#282188 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:16 am
Very excellent post Stephan. I have come to the conclusion that Mark is just a troll. He provides no logic or reason. He is very intelligent , but he is still nothing more than a troll, picking fight after fight.

I think we have all tried to be reasonable with him. His insults have become DISGUSTING!

We actually have more important things to do.

Mark I don't give a darn about how insulted you get, because our political views don't fit your model of YOUR GOVERNMENT.

JUST TO SCARE YOU... YOU ARE THE ONE PUSHING FOR AN AMERICAN REVOLUTION AND OVERTHROW OF A GOVERNMENT THAT IS THE GREATEST PROTECTOR OF INDIVIDUAL FREEDOM!

You don't scare me at all... But you and people like you are very scary people... Not too me. Do you want to find out the hard way troll... Remember dying is easy!

FREEDOM! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TAKE MINE AWAY!

I'm being nice. Do you and NANCY AND CHUCKY BOY AND DIANE AND HILLARY, want to find out how much we are not going to put up with the law from the top down... BREAKING THE LAW...

At the time of I posting this, you have proven time and time again you are nothing more than a troll picking a fight.

From now on I guess I am going to have to use words like a-hole, jerk, pathological lier, idiot, disgusting person,moron, and so many more...
You are nothing more than a troll MARK. :roll:

Peace and Love Bro...
#282189 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:32 am
HATE is a very powerful word.

Mark I hold none of that against you.

What I fail to understand is why your words and motivation are so filled with that word.

I miss some of the awesome people that used to share here regularly. Thanks for your help Mark.