This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#288964 by Ancient Vegan
Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:34 pm
Huge douche nozzle lmfao

Is it true that their might be a little truth in both sides?

Anybody who thinks Trump isn't making money, is drinking the kool aid.

Obama was bad, Hillary was bad, and now Trump is bad.

I predict republicans will lose in the mid term, as they should here in MO.
#288967 by J-HALEY
Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:48 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:
J-HALEY wrote:Mark, are you planning to take up a career in standup? You should because that’s about the funniest sh*t you have ever posted!
Can you please explain how Trump is lining his pocket when he is working for free?
The Obamas are the ones that lined their pockets they had a net worth of 1.3 million when he took office now they have a net worth of almost 100 million while Trumps net worth has declined.

See, just what I said - no answers, just deflect deflect deflect....

See, just what I said - he has a reading comprehension problem.
#288968 by Planetguy
Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:50 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
Wow! we are witnessing someone coming unhinged. Sorry dude I never meant to push MARK over the edge.

glen, you need some new material.

everytime you regurgitate that same tired old bit.....claiming victory and crediting yourself w angering your opponent, that only makes you look.....well, pathetic and oh, so desperate.

i'd say "nice try," but really....it doesn't get much lamer than that same go-to move of your's. Hope that doesn't anger YOU too much.....i'd hate it if you called me an ashooooole, a child molestor, or a rapist!

but we know that's how a hypocrite who likes to call out others for THEIR insults likes to roll! :lol: :lol: :lol:
#288969 by Planetguy
Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:54 pm
Ancient Vegan wrote:

^ That ^

Hey, I know! Let's just check Trump's tax returns.....oh, yeah...never mind.
#288977 by J-HALEY
Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:07 pm
Planetguy wrote:
Ancient Vegan wrote:

^ That ^

Hey, I know! lets check Obama's birth certificate......oh yeah....never mind.
#288982 by GuitarMikeB
Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:49 pm
J-HALEY wrote:[See, just what I said - he has a reading comprehension problem.

No, you do - or a problem answering questions that hit a little too close to home, evidently.
Mark asked:
But you're OK with him dissing POW's, insulting the men and women who serve in our military, etc. and you think that's OK.....or DO you have ANY problems w any of that?

And BIG SURPRISE! you never answered.
#288985 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:57 pm
Planetguy wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
Wow! we are witnessing someone coming unhinged. Sorry dude I never meant to push MARK over the edge.

glen, you need some new material.

everytime you regurgitate that same tired old bit.....claiming victory and crediting yourself w angering your opponent, that only makes you look.....well, pathetic and oh, so desperate.

i'd say "nice try," but really....it doesn't get much lamer than that same go-to move of your's. Hope that doesn't anger YOU too much.....i'd hate it if you called me an ashooooole, a child molestor, or a rapist!

but we know that's how a hypocrite who likes to call out others for THEIR insults likes to roll! :lol: :lol: :lol:

What are you a ROBO CALL.
You keep spewing out the same anti American and Destroy America intentions.

Everything you have... Everything you could be... Everything you could ever hope for...

STARTS WITH FREEDOM!

I understand that simple concept will never be understood by you.
DON'T TREAD ON ME!!!!
#288994 by J-HALEY
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:26 am
GuitarMikeB wrote:
J-HALEY wrote:[See, just what I said - he has a reading comprehension problem.

No, you do - or a problem answering questions that hit a little too close to home, evidently.
Mark asked:
But you're OK with him dissing POW's, insulting the men and women who serve in our military, etc. and you think that's OK.....or DO you have ANY problems w any of that?

And BIG SURPRISE! you never answered.

MikeB with the reading comprehension problem. Those are all LIES that do not deserve an answer and the reason I will not answer them. Get a life kiddo quit worrying, stressing, getting yourself all worked up about me giving an answer to a pack of LIES GET A LIFE MAN! :lol:
#288996 by Planetguy
Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:41 am
J-HALEY wrote:
Planetguy wrote:
Ancient Vegan wrote:

^ That ^

Hey, I know! lets check Obama's birth certificate......oh yeah....never mind.

Waaaaaait a sec......we were talking about obama's and trump's finances and you try to sidestep it by......whaaaaa? ..bringing up Obama's BIRTH CERTIFICATE????? :roll:

weak effort at deflection there, jeff. especially so since his birth certificate WAS made public!

here ya go....

OK, jeff, now it's YOUR turn....show me trump's tax return! (yeah, as if!)
#288999 by schmedidiah
Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:45 am
Haley, real question here. If you're making noise about Obama's birth certificate, am l correct in assuming you never actually voted against him? Because that's usually where this dumb birther stuff leads to. :roll:
#289009 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:23 am
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
OK
Since this thread has become so totally derailed...

The one thing you guys don't get...
I don't hold any malice against any of you.
It's just fun too agree to disagree .
:lol:
#289012 by Planetguy
Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:33 am
glen, it might be YOUR idea of "fun" calling people "rapists", "perverts", and "child molestors"on a public forum but other's mileage will vary.

do you you usually refer to people you "hold no malice towards" that way? does any other normal person?

sorry, bro.....but you crapped the bed bigtime when you went down that rd. you can offer up a sincere apology anytime for that poor judgement if you want to move past that $hit.
#289014 by J-HALEY
Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:42 am
How long did it take for that fake birth certificate to be produced? Obama and Hillary were giving away this country for their own personal profit and would have continued to do so. Obama's crooked FBI that is currently undertaking a coup to take down a duly elected president. Have you heard Lisa Page is refusing to show up for the congressional Subpoena? That is something if anyone else had done especially a republican they would be thrown in jail for. But no not a protected Democrat. Your party is so damn CROOKED the entire country knows it. Yet useful idiots continue to allow this behavior. Well ya'll had better understand the WHOLE country is on to you and the reason you had better get used to saying Mr. President Trump for another term! :lol:
#289015 by J-HALEY
Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:45 am
schmedidiah wrote:Haley, real question here. If you're making noise about Obama's birth certificate, am l correct in assuming you never actually voted against him? Because that's usually where this dumb birther stuff leads to. :roll:

The "REAL" answer is YOU'RE A LIAR! For today I am done with your PUNK ASS!
#289016 by Planetguy
Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:59 am
And what is your PROOF that it's "fake".....None! Only that you heard that from Breitbart, The Blaze, or Sean Hannity?

Yeah, all the people working in that hospital have ALL been paid off and are part of the "fake" birth certificate scheme! :roll: :lol:

Sorry, bro...face it, you were duped by trump into believing Obama was born in Kenya....because you soooooo wanted to believe that. But you got suckered, and then when PROOF was finally handed to you....you couldn't accept that lying buffoon trump for what he is...a liar!

Talk about being duped by FAKE news! Jeff, you take the cake! You ARE one those trump zombies who not only would excuse him walking down the street and shooting someone in the face...you'd likely commend him for his good aim!

i can hear you spinning it now....."well, of course he shot that old lady in the face...she was wearing white AFTER labor Day!"

Ted would likely take a different approach.... and would offer up something like this...

"Obama is worse, he would have shot that old lady TWICE in the face!"

and/or... "it's a well known and proven fact that the democratic party has a long history of walking up to old ladies on the street to shoot them in the face"