This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#284899 by Planetguy
Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:06 pm
schmedidiah wrote:It's ok. They all said happy Easter to each other, so.... Everything is on the up and up with the big guy in the sky! :lol:

WWJCR

(who would jesus call "rapist"?)
#284902 by Vampier
Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:25 pm
Planet Guy ... I just posted a vid link for a radio show on my Thread ... I Invite and Ask you to listen to it ... please. You can be doing something else while you do. It is I feelof the most importance. I do not wish to see you leave here. You often bring something good to BM and your not being here would be a loss for everyone ... including myself. Please contemplate winding the insult fest down and becoming aware of the over all Dangers which threaten entirely our collective futures. Iknow that you most probably think me a crackpot but at least do this one last thing and listen to what is stated on the Radio show.
#284906 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:05 pm
Ancient Vegan wrote:You know, if it was worth responding to I would.

Who the flock of sheep said your response was ever worth responding too? OR....

Are you just passing through "WASTED WORDS" go on home and watch it on T.V.
#284907 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:07 pm
Planetguy wrote:
schmedidiah wrote:It's ok. They all said happy Easter to each other, so.... Everything is on the up and up with the big guy in the sky! :lol:

WWJCR

(who would jesus call "rapist"?)

Yeah who the hell would you big LIAR!
#284908 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:29 pm
schmedidiah wrote:Haley congratulated Glen for his new poopy mouth lowest of the low behavior. I'm not letting him off on that one. He's clearly chosen Team "You're All Child Rapists". F that guy too. :roll:

You are all child rapist's!

YOU ARE STEALING THEIR MINDS, THEIR HISTORY, THEIR FUTURE FREEDOM, THEIR VERY LIVES!!!!

This is not just about stealing their personal parts... Only PLANET GUY and VAMP were smart enough to figure out what I was saying. But PG tried to brush it aside also... Just like every north bound mule only showing the south side.

Do you guys really want to keep FLOCKING WITH ME!????

Don't worry guys...Everytime I have backed down an even tried to be reasonable with the assssshhhhhhoooooleees....

They come back like the country destroyers , hammas, isis, al queda, and even many, many , many more.

Flock you !
#284916 by schmedidiah
Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:11 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
Everytime I have backed down an even tried to be reasonable

:lol: :lol: :lol:
#284918 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:41 pm
YOU took it right out of context...
You taking lessons from mark?

Once a foreskin... always a foreskin... You are definitely a diiick heeaadd!!!!!
#284925 by schmedidiah
Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:55 am
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:YOU took it right out of context...
You taking lessons from mark?

Once a foreskin... always a foreskin... You are definitely a diiick heeaadd!!!!!

No. You miss the point entirely. That is yet another time you've made the funniest statement I've ever seen on the internet.
When did you ever "back down and try to be reasonable"? Never happened. Probably never will at this point. :roll:
#284928 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:17 am
No that point has no truth and has no validity based on your intelligent resolve to discuss...

NOTHING!

ASSSSHHHHHOOOOOLLLEEEE!
#284938 by schmedidiah
Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:09 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:ASSSSHHHHHOOOOOLLLEEEE!

Read this out loud and try as hard as you can to actually pronounce it. Ancient Vegan was correct. You've never used profanity before. And it's quite embarrassing. :roll:
#284960 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:44 pm
schmedidiah wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:ASSSSHHHHHOOOOOLLLEEEE!

Read this out loud and try as hard as you can to actually pronounce it. Ancient Vegan was correct. You've never used profanity before. And it's quite embarrassing. :roll:

HA HA HA!!!

I used far worse words and language against VAMP AND HIS BEAUTIFUL WIFE!

We were getting smacked with trolls at that time,most were worse than WILLIE.

That is an outright LIE and SMEAR and TOTAL UNTRUTH. Either that or you are that dumb... Try to sit on the toilet the proper way and stay there.

Go back to the beginning of "THESE ARE THE LAST MOMENTS"

Looking back on it ... It only proves what a big man STEPHAN IS. And you phucking attack him!!!

SHITTMEDDY... You are the part of FOUR that are the embarrassment. DON'T YOU EVER TELL ME HOW TO SPEAK.... GUITAR MIKEY TRIED THAT sh*t...

Better get back on your meds!
#284970 by schmedidiah
Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:44 am
You and Vamp are the two biggest nobodies on the entire internet. I have more respect for the originator of the Nigerian prince scam. I'll troll you two losers til you die. Which will be soon thankfully (due to age, take it easy there old timer!). So keep begging me to stop. It's working, I swear! :lol: :lol: :lol:
#284981 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:50 am
Was that just another ATTEMPT at a insult?

How much SHHIIITT do you have on your penis?

Better get back on your meds and go back to 3rd grade to improve your reading comprehension.

You go ahead and keep hitting your head on that brick wall. Here is the MANTRA you should use...

I am stupid, I am a dumb Phuck, I am cruel and nasty, I should get back on my meds, and my light at the end of the tunnel is I will learn how to play some music.

KEEP HITTING YOUR HEAD ON THE WALL AND WALK AWAY BEFORE ANY ONE SEE'S THAT ALL YOU REALLY WANT TO DO IS BUUTTTTFFUUUUCCCK ANY ONE YOU CAN REACH OUT AND TOUCH!

I have only started on you asssshhhhoooolleee!
#284988 by schmedidiah
Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:06 pm
Of all the things I've done wrong in my life or ever will do wrong, at least I know how to spell whatever you were attempting here.....

"asssshhhhoooolleee!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:
#284991 by Planetguy
Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:57 pm
Vampier wrote:Planet Guy ... I just posted a vid link for a radio show on my Thread ... I Invite and Ask you to listen to it ... please. You can be doing something else while you do. It is I feelof the most importance. I do not wish to see you leave here. You often bring something good to BM and your not being here would be a loss for everyone ... including myself. Please contemplate winding the insult fest down and becoming aware of the over all Dangers which threaten entirely our collective futures. Iknow that you most probably think me a crackpot but at least do this one last thing and listen to what is stated on the Radio show.

I'm not going anywhere and if you reread my first post in this thread you will see that "my last moments" referred not to my participation on BM but my interaction with you and Glen. Days ago when he "declared WAR" and started his holy jihad, I clearly stated that he can enjoy his "war" w/o me. No insults from me ensued so, i have no idea why you keep pursuing entreating ME to stop MY insults.

With regards to the link you asked me to check out. Sorry, but I cannot.

You suggested that perhaps I believe you to be a "crackpot". The truth is that I don't know what/who you are. I do wish to believe you are sincere and genuine.....but my BS detector makes me question whether that is so.

I don't know if in fact you ARE a merely a harmless and well meaning "crackpot", a doomsday conspiracy aficionado, a russian troll, or someone who simply uses the same playbook that a russian troll does. (i've already explained the uncanny likeness to your moves and those one might expect from a russian troll).

I will not click on any link from any source I cannot trust 100% so, therefore i will not risk compromising my computer and personal info. And then there IS the issue of all the other wacko stuff you've championed....FEMA Death Camps, Wal Mart Detention Centers, Obama Death Panels, Pizzagate, and on and on.

...at this point with that kind of track record..... you've cast yourself as the boy who cried wolf.