This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#241634 by Planetguy
Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:53 pm
slacker, i know you think you and glen are gallantly preparing for the end as you play paul revere warning all who'll listen of our impending doom as it quickly approaches.

trust me, i do not hate that you do so. on the contrary....i find it most entertaining that you honestly believe you're accomplishing anything, or swinging anyone over to your way of thinking who doesn't ALREADY subscribe to your same delusional and paranoid conspiracy theories.

you toss the word "hate" around quite a bit, but that's the all pervasive whiff that comes off of the 20 threads you start everyday that you've cut and pasted from www.conservativehatespeak.com as you play at being the town crier.

do i "hate" that you do it? sorry, no. do i hate that this forum exists? again, no.

yeah, i get it...you're busy preparing for the end.....by spending your time posting this stuff. :roll:

i guess the root cellar/bunker is already well stocked w ammo, water, and food so all that's left to do now is inform the 5 or so people who frequent this forum of the fast approaching end! . :roll:

#241639 by DainNobody
Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:19 pm
WORLD WAR III is starting! :D
Iran sending navy ship to confront the Saudi airstrikes in Yemen! :lol:
where's that confounded link? :?
#241641 by J-HALEY
Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:35 pm
Dayne Nobody IV wrote:original thought is sometimes better than copy & paste essays, so the 5 dumbest thoughts are:
1. offshore tax shelters in the caribbean for the wealthiest tax cheats
2. shipping jobs offshore in order for the companies to profit more (at U.S. citizen's expense)
3. the desired policy of changing an agrarian/rural America into an urban immoral beast
4. not giving amnesty to illegal aliens in return for improved tax coffers
5. the loss of true American culture with too much cross-cultural bastardization.. :)

1. Over taxation forcing folks with money (that actually earned it) to put THEIR MONEY where it is safe from being taken from them and given to lazy people that sit on their ass's and SUCK THIS COUNTRY DRY.
2. Unfair and over regulation forcing said corporations to leave the country to stay profitable.
3. Liberals bitch about the farm subsidies while 90% is to fund the food stamp program
4. letting a bunch of foreigners dictate OUR law to us while their president tells them how to sneak in so they can send OUR DOLLARS back to Mexico.
5. This ones laughable, see no. 4 above :D
#241659 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:24 am
That reply actually shows the liberal last stand mentality. Actually I have no preparation plans at all. It will never be the end it will always be beginning.
Mark you live in fear, and that is the worst way to never, ever live.
I understand some one like you completely... You will only ever delude yourself into believing you understand me.
I DON'T LIVE IN FEAR... All your words show you do.
#241687 by Planetguy
Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:37 pm
angelsshotgun wrote:Mark you live in fear, and that is the worst way to never, ever live.
I understand some one like you completely...

clearly you don't.... and instead you come off as clueless when you spout nonsense lie this.

You will only ever delude yourself into believing you understand me.

glen.... face it, i've had your number for quite some time now, buddy. and i've been calling you out on it all that time.

what's so hard to understand? you wrap yourself up in the flag, climb up on your patriotic soapbox and sling feces at anyone who holds different views than yourself as you bray about "freedom".

and why do you misbehave that way? ....because other views that challenge that little paranoid, conspiracy crazy world that you live in threaten you. (fear)

what else do i know about you?.....you've shown us many times that you're not a man of your word, but instead one who plays fast and loose w the truth as you see fit when it serves your cause. and too often you're a hypocrite who plays by two sets of rules.

how'd i do? i miss anything??? :wink:

and let's be clear.....none of this is said out of hatred. i don't hate you glen....it's just hard sometimes for me to respect you when you're less than honest.

I DON'T LIVE IN FEAR... All your words show you do.

yep, i'm all ascared!!!! YIKES...is that my shadow??!??!!?!? :lol: :lol: :lol:
#241692 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:01 pm
Welcome back... mike birch a total control person.... AND mark what's his name , if i just keep yelling fire in the theater louder than any one else sooner or late you will get results.

All that your collective attacking thinking is going to do, is provide a comedy show. mike and mark... 2 M&Ms! :lol:
#241698 by GuitarMikeB
Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:05 pm
So if you can't come up with a meaningful reply, you insult. Back to the usual .....
#241701 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:17 pm
NO mike... You have to prove your self to me. IT IS NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND!. So far you have fallen very short.
Only God and you know what you did. OH... And me. Please be respectful now that you are no longer the hall room monitor.

"But that was so long ago"
#241733 by GuitarMikeB
Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:57 pm
angelsshotgun wrote:NO mike... You have to prove your self to me. IT IS NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND!. So far you have fallen very short.
Only God and you know what you did. OH... And me. Please be respectful now that you are no longer the hall room monitor.

Innocent until proven guilty is still the rule in the USA that I live in. You never even got out of the gate - no one saw these supposed-deleted posts, you never EVER said what these alleged posts were .... Like I said, even your BM posse (slacker, dayne, haley) don't believe I deleted any posts of yours.
#241743 by Badstrat
Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:39 am
"Like I said, even your BM posse (slacker, dayne, haley) don't believe I deleted any posts of yours.

Don't be dragging me into this to bolster your ego. I have had nothing to do with it and I have never voiced an opinion to anyone one way or another.

Posse? Really Barneymike? It sounds as if a little of that Bandmix deputy sheriff job you had for a moment has left some nasty residual crap behind in you. :(

HANDS UP DON"T SHOOT !!!
#241782 by GuitarMikeB
Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:44 am
Badstrat wrote:"Like I said, even your BM posse (slacker, dayne, haley) don't believe I deleted any posts of yours.

Don't be dragging me into this to bolster your ego. I have had nothing to do with it and I have never voiced an opinion to anyone one way or another.

!

Well you never came to Glen's defense, either.
#241789 by DainNobody
Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:47 am
GuitarMikeB wrote:
angelsshotgun wrote:NO mike... You have to prove your self to me. IT IS NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND!. So far you have fallen very short.

Innocent until proven guilty is still the rule in the USA that I live in. You never even got out of the gate - no one saw these supposed-deleted posts, you never EVER said what these alleged posts were .... Like I said, even your BM posse (slacker, dayne, haley) don't believe I deleted any posts of yours.
really Mike,? you are lumping me in with them? I do not believe in making it harder for the poor, because they are considered, "losers" like the posse does?and as they think, they (the unfortunate poor) brought it on to themselves because they did not gain the knowledge necessary to compete in today's world, (it's still a dog eat dog world) or they are lazy and sleep until 10 every morning.. thanks Mike.. :D P.S glennie despises me as much as he does you..LOL :shock:
"