This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#241527 by Badstrat
Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:57 am
"by that reasoning there would also be a difference between serving someone having a homosexual relationship and helping them HAVE A HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIP."

So??? What's your point? You're statement does not make any sense to me from the standpoint of an opposing viewpoint. Serving a homosexual is not the same as assisting them in their homosexual union ceremony. As stated previously the key word is ceremony. It is in the homosexual union ceremony that we can not assist. Why should a Christian be involved in their sin? To assist in that ceremony is to call God a liar by our actions indicating our approval of that which God calls perversion. You can comprehend that, right?

How is that so difficult for people to understand? I'm not trying to be smart with you, I just can't understand how some still don't get it. But maybe the verse below explains why they can't grasp the concept of the ceremony being the part we can not share. It is written:

1Co 2:14 For the natural man is not able to take in the things of the Spirit of God: for they seem foolish to him, and he is not able to have knowledge of them, because such knowledge comes only through the Spirit.

Perhaps that is the answer to my question as to why some on here simply can't understand. As simple as it seems, perhaps they aren't given to be able to understand. I used to have arguments with my wife like this. Logic said she could look at the facts, read the books, and watch the video, and still walk away without understanding. The effort was moot. :)
#241550 by GuitarMikeB
Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:22 pm
What was really ridiculous was that the TV reporter asked the question to begin with. No self-respecting gay couple is going to have crappy take-out pizza at their wedding reception!

#241557 by schmedidiah
Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:39 am
Good for you, Mike! Who's the lucky groom? :lol: