This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#241202 by Planetguy
Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:50 pm
angelsshotgun wrote:Mark, I'm glad that all worked out for you. Sorry that is the shadow you will have to live with the rest of your life.

Ted, Schmed... Thanks guys. I was just offering up a thought.

thanks, glen. up to that point i'd always considered myself immortal and bulletproof. sometimes i miss that feeling...then again it was a good wakeup call.

after the ten yr point i stopped spending much if any time worrying about it returning. it will, or it won't. and if it does... i know i have the stuff to deal w it. :wink:
#241218 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:24 pm
WOW! Mark I am so glad you have shared your strengths with us. It gives me a whole different perspective.

This whole INET thing can make it too easy to make mistakes and be very nasty.

I'm only going to tell you this once... It is a blessing that you have been able to share your musical talents. Live long and live well. I'm not your enemy. I apologize if I have caused you any undue misunderstandings. G.
#241294 by Planetguy
Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:49 pm
angelsshotgun wrote:WOW! Mark I am so glad you have shared your strengths with us. It gives me a whole different perspective.

This whole INET thing can make it too easy to make mistakes and be very nasty.

I'm only going to tell you this once... It is a blessing that you have been able to share your musical talents. Live long and live well. I'm not your enemy. I apologize if I have caused you any undue misunderstandings. G.

"This whole INET thing can make it too easy to make mistakes and be very nasty."

agreed.

ya know...it seems like we've been at this juncture before. we kissed, made up, things were going along fine... and then (my take) you had enough of the armistice and went all shock and awe offense after i called your buddy out (i forgot his name cos' he wasn't all that to me) for pimping his gigs in every musical thread i started. as i recall....i simply asked him if he planned on spamming every musical thread i put up w his posters of his upcoming gigs. to which you accused me of "attacking him"....and you tore up our previous treaty.

that came as quite the surprise and was very disappointing.

and not the least because it all came off less than honest. that's always been a problem for me.....when i feel (rightly or wrongly) that someone isn't shooting straight.

so, i'm not sure what "undue misunderstandings" you might have caused. i think we "understood" each other pretty clearly. :wink:

in any case, fitting of all this cancer talk.....as we all know, life is short. and since you're putting the effort to put that past BS behind us, it'd be small and petty of me not to sign on w that. i'm on board.

thanks for the thoughts and effort. apology accepted. :)
#241298 by DainNobody
Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:39 pm
good luck with the Kombacha..