This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#294826 by Badstrat
Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:48 pm
Would you like to know from someone who had free healthcare @ the VA what government health care is like?
Well here is an example of how it will be.

A Visit to Government Health Care

Patient:"It took 3 months before I could get in to see you"
MD: "Well, now that your here, what seems to be the problem?"
Patient: "I have these really bad headaches"
MD: "Hmm, I think You might have Cancer of the esophagus."
Patient: "That sounds very serious?" "Is it curable?"
MD: "No. But we can keep it from spreading"
Patient: "Well, what needs to be done?"
MD:"For starters that big toe has to come off"
#294831 by Badstrat
Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:09 pm
Vinnski Violinski wrote:Sorry to hear of your tragic diagnosis Badstrat.

Chances are your awful situation would have been entirely avoidable if you could have broken the habit of putting your foot in your mouth.

With all DUE respect, that was incredibly lame. Was that the best you could do? For some reason it reminded me of the Paul Ruben (Pewee Herman show) "That's what you are but what am I" retort when someone said something about him. At least you stretched your mental horizons to the limits come up with that feeble retort. :)
#294835 by DainNobody
Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:38 pm
god..I always thought the government forced us to take medicare at age 65 whether you want to or not..and/..there is a nice little premium you have to pay..otherwise..I am hoping I can just stick with VA medical ..although bad..it is free :)