This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#294687 by BestGuitarist
Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:46 pm
Vamp..what you always assured us about might be coming to light..Lolita and Bill ..
#294688 by schmedidiah
Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:43 pm
BestGuitarist wrote:Vamp..what you always assured us about might be coming to light..Lolita and Bill ..

Dayne. go click on Vampy's profile. does it say "this member doesn't exist" on your end too? :D
#294689 by Mordgeld
Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:51 pm
Ol' Vampy has been unpersoned, lol. See what happens when you cross them folks from Arkansas.
#294691 by BestGuitarist
Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:28 pm
schmedidiah wrote:
BestGuitarist wrote:Vamp..what you always assured us about might be coming to light..Lolita and Bill ..

Dayne. go click on Vampy's profile. does it say "this member doesn't exist" on your end too? :D

Who woulda thunk it..he is gone..
#294692 by schmedidiah
Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:38 pm
Mordgeld wrote:Ol' Vampy has been unpersoned, lol. See what happens when you cross them folks from Arkansas.

:lol: "the hag!"
#294693 by Planetguy
Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:35 am
I distinctly recall explaining to you schmegeggies that the "Vamp Mission" had been scrapped, and that he was forced to close down his cubicle because he was getting what they assured him was a "promotion" and
poshkie appointment to Siberia. Suffice it to say that his new "appointment" doesn't afford the use of the internetski. And so, off he and his partner Glen have sailed.

Really, if you think about the lead time they DID allow him....what, like five yrs spreading disinformation to maybe about thirty people over the yrs..... And how many did he sway to taking to the streets with torches over the impending doooooom of 5G??!?!!! He was entertaining. And I had fun exchanging with him, but hands down my favorite stuff was between him and Vinny. It's a shame Vinny removed all his stuff from his many different hilariously named accts.

This place has really fallen upon some hard times. That makes me sad to see.

Carry on.

Please.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests