This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#294624 by Planetguy
Tue May 28, 2019 8:00 pm
....from a fact finding mission to Russia.

After the disappearance of Comrade Vampier, I decided to personally look into the matter. I'd suspected that after yrs of endless failed posts begging us to defect from USA Corp, endless prognostications of our impending doom that no one took seriously, his failed efforts at signing new converts to Info Wars, his inability to convince all of the evils of 5G...that our "dear boy" had been summoned home to be summarily shipped off to Siberia.

The truth is actually far, far worse. I've learned that because of his failed mission(s) here he has been dispatched to the Arctic to lead the Russian land grab.

Live Well, Die Well, Comrade Vamp! (hopefully not from frostbite)
Last edited by Planetguy on Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#294626 by Mordgeld
Tue May 28, 2019 8:32 pm
You were in Russia? Are you sure you're not colluding with Vamp?
#294647 by Planetguy
Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:36 pm
Well, I COULD tell you but then I'd have to find a poison tipped umbrella.
#294648 by schmedidiah
Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:49 pm
I've been Putin off replying to this one. :mrgreen:
#294649 by Mordgeld
Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:58 pm
Planetguy wrote:Well, I COULD tell you but then I'd have to find a poison tipped umbrella.

I'm afraid that, despite exceeding our production targets, we seem to have a shortage of umbrellas and parasols. But please take this shovel, comrade. I think you are going to need it.