This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#290630 by schmedidiah
Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:00 pm
Don't look now, but I think Gleen and Vamp (Vlad Mexico) have left. :lol:

Thus answering Gleen's question. Yes, the idiots did in fact leave. :mrgreen:
#290631 by DainNobody
Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:12 pm
Maybe the bull sharks got Glen?..(just kidding Glen)...
#290632 by schmedidiah
Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:23 pm
Daynyrd Dylann wrote:Maybe the bull sharks got Glen?..(just kidding Glen)...

Well bull sharks are definitely smarter than Gleen. :lol:
#290662 by GuitarMikeB
Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:42 pm
schmedidiah wrote:Don't look now, but I think Gleen and Vamp (Vlad Mexico) have left. :lol:

Thus answering Gleen's question. Yes, the idiots did in fact leave. :mrgreen:

Nothing from either since Friday/Thursday?
#290664 by J-HALEY
Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:38 pm
You guys must not have much of a life other than sitting around wondering where Glen and Vamp is? :D
#290674 by GuitarMikeB
Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:42 pm
J-HALEY wrote:You guys must not have much of a life other than sitting around wondering where Glen and Vamp is? :D

Simple answer - they had to wait until today (Monday) for the judges to show up to set their bail! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
#290675 by J-HALEY
Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:29 pm
I don’t agree with your politics but that right there is FUNNY! :lol:
#290728 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:44 am
GuitarMikeB wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:MIKE YOU ARE a babe in a cesspool.

No matter how much/little you try, you can't stop insulting people, can you Glennnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyy?

NO MIKE!

It is simply a matter of not taking sh*t being rammed down my throat from people like you.

Very simple. Get it? MOLLIE IS DEAD BECAUSE OF PEOPLE WITH YOUR POLITICAL VIEWS!!!
#290736 by GuitarMikeB
Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:30 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
NO MIKE!

It is simply a matter of not taking sh*t being rammed down my throat from people like you.

Very simple. Get it? MOLLIE IS DEAD BECAUSE OF PEOPLE WITH YOUR POLITICAL VIEWS!!!

What an ignoramus you really are! You quote something from 2 months ago. "my political views' are somehow responsible for someone killing a girl in Iowa? Which political views are you talking about? - be specific (HAHA, not a chance you can be).
Guess it must have taken a while to put together enough money for your bail since Monday! Welcome back! :lol: :lol:
#290747 by schmedidiah
Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:50 pm
J-HALEY wrote:You guys must not have much of a life other than sitting around wondering where Glen and Vamp is? :D

1. - find where I claimed I have a life.

2. - quote me on it

You can't! I never said it! :lol:

:P

:mrgreen:
#291084 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:28 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
NO MIKE!

What an ignoramus you really are! You quote something from 2 months ago. "my political views' are somehow responsible for someone killing a girl in Iowa? Which political views are you talking about? - be specific (HAHA, not a chance you can be).
Guess it must have taken a while to put together enough money for your bail since Monday! Welcome back! :lol: :lol:

Mike why do YOU want to keep proving all your short comings.
I don't get it because that was just plain a stupid comment.
NOTICE, I didn't just call YOU, PLAIN STUPID.
#291087 by schmedidiah
Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:31 pm
The idiots (Gleen and Vlad Vamp) are definitely still here. :lol:
#291089 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:37 pm
schmedidiah wrote:The idiots (Gleen and Vlad Vamp) are definitely still here. :lol:

The resident troll is still here.
I wish he would take up a hobby... Maybe learn how to play some music or learn how to please a woman or :lol: :lol: maybe a goat...
#291092 by schmedidiah
Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:24 am
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
schmedidiah wrote:The idiots (Gleen and Vlad Vamp) are definitely still here. :lol:

The resident troll is still here.
I wish he would take up a hobby... Maybe learn how to play some music or learn how to please a woman or :lol: :lol: maybe a goat...

Oh Gleen. How do you know you're not the resident troll? :roll: