This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#288227 by DainNobody
Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:50 am
I am exploring toilet seat risers..gets to feeling halfway good..sit on the old style low profile Kohler toilet and back to discomfort again..although it does seem to be getting better..most of the flinching has subsided ..
#288238 by J-HALEY
Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:24 pm
Daynyrd Dylann wrote:I am exploring toilet seat risers..gets to feeling halfway good..sit on the old style low profile Kohler toilet and back to discomfort again..although it does seem to be getting better..most of the flinching has subsided ..

Too much info Dayne. I hope you get better soon.
#288241 by Ancient Vegan
Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:37 pm
There's something to be said for Stoics.
#288244 by Vampier
Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:58 pm
How much time do you spend on the Toilet ? Actually Haley is right ... forget I said anything.
#288245 by DainNobody
Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:55 pm
I did not know such a thing as a toilet riser even existed until a few days ago..I was staring at an Aladdin Lincoln Drape kerosene lamp burner riser the other day..and playing around with the riser ....always been intrigued by lamp risers extending the wick in and out.. And suddenly my psychotic "other id" within screamed..bingo!..Google toilet riser..new world opened before my eyes..$33.50 and up will get you a super deluxe toilet seat riser..