This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#287438 by schmedidiah
Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:47 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
Total stupidity contributed by a stupid troll just looking for a conflict!

that describes what you're doing here perfectly, Gleen! :D

#287456 by schmedidiah
Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:33 am
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:NO! You still have shhit coming out your mouth faster than a speeding bullet!
You are liar, a loser, a dumb f**k, and every shittty thing you post I will come the fuuck after you!

easy there pal. as Mark told you before, i'm 100% straight, but I support your right to marry any man you happen to find who could make you happy, in Mexico, perhaps. :wink:
#287464 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:33 am
schmedidiah wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:NO! You still have shhit coming out your mouth faster than a speeding bullet!
You are liar, a loser, a dumb f**k, and every shittty thing you post I will come the fuuck after you!

easy there pal. as Mark told you before, i'm 100% straight, but I support your right to marry any man you happen to find who could make you happy, in Mexico, perhaps. :wink:

First of all I AM NOT YOUR PAL!
Second just because MARK says so , does not carry any truth around here.
Third WHO GIVES A FUUCK ABOUT YOUR SEXUAL PREFERENCE!
Fourth... Who gives a FUUUCCK about any of your bullshittt!
You are wrecking this site with your crap!
#287490 by schmedidiah
Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:58 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
schmedidiah wrote::lol:

This is your credible response ?

:lol:

you got it mang! :D
#287973 by Ancient Vegan
Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:16 pm
I think I'd believe Mark before I'd believe you Glenn.

Gleen all the politicians are corrupt, every last one of them, if anybody
gave a ratsass about this country, we would overhaul the legal system
from the head of the DOJ, all the way down to the local cops, prosecutors and
judges, the legal system is corrupt head to toe, there is no justice.
The banking systems needs to be revamped 1st, and several of them sent to jail.
#288022 by MikeTalbot
Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:08 pm
Lynard

While I don't agree that ALL of them are corrupt, it sure seems like MOST of them.

This demonstrates what a mess we are in: why should it matter if a liberal or a conservative is elected to the presidency? Don't they all swear an oath to the constitution?

The usual answer is the power to appoint to the supreme court. But what kind of dreadful person would appoint anyone to the high court based on their political leanings? The only criteria should be if they can properly interpret the constitution.

It looks to me like we are pretty big trouble. Who really cares about the law? As Vincent Price put it so well in "Comedy of Terrors, " "Is there no morality left?"

Talbot
#288031 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:48 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
yod wrote:It should be noted that gun-free London just surpassed NYC for murders.

The Mayor of London actually floated the idea of making knives illegal. More people die of drowning so we need to outlaw water.

Joy
Freedom
Safety Third!

Good points. We should also out law forks to stop people from getting fat, sugar to stop diabetes , cars to stop death from accidents , cell phones to stop car accidents caused by distraction, modern medicine that is killing as many people with pharma controlled drugs,boats, stairs, airplanes, people with aids, stupid people, lifetime politicians, nude beaches, national parks, statues of history, football, beer, plastic bags, and every other absurd comment that has become nothing more than an attack on FREEDOM based on personal responsibility.

First Some asshole posted this quote under my name. I guess it is OK to stretch the rules of BAND MIX.
It was a re quote, some one thinks they are funny... They aren't... They stoop this low they probably also molest children.
That let's MARK off the hook, he doesn't have any balls to fight.

The law is the law. Without it you only have anarchy and bloodshed.

IS THIS THE TRUE KEY TO UNDERSTANDING LIBERALS?
You libs too weak too funny!
#288032 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:01 am
Ancient Vegan wrote:I think I'd believe Mark before I'd believe you Glenn.

Gleen all the politicians are corrupt, every last one of them, if anybody
gave a ratsass about this country, we would overhaul the legal system
from the head of the DOJ, all the way down to the local cops, prosecutors and
judges, the legal system is corrupt head to toe, there is no justice.
The banking systems needs to be revamped 1st, and several of them sent to jail.

Did they just legalize recreational pot in Missouri?