This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#287959 by schmedidiah
Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:46 pm
#287978 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:09 pm
That one is no better than the last link in proving any wrongdoing on Arpaio's part. His profile is higher because he's confronting corruption and liberal agendas that the media supports, like Open Borders. I appreciate him even more now that I see he went after a County Commissioner for corruption, too.

The Sheriff is doing no more than any other sheriff does when it comes to spending tax payer money for an investigation. He's only being accused because he has a flair for publicity, like most politicians.

But you still haven't proven that he's doing anything that another Sheriff wouldn't do, or that any of it is "wrongful" on his part.

Try again?
#287981 by schmedidiah
Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:06 pm
So you support him investigating the president's birth certificate? Why? On what grounds? Does Trump need to be investigated by some sheriff no one's ever heard of before?
#288008 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:08 pm
schmedidiah wrote:So you support him investigating the president's birth certificate? Why? On what grounds? Does Trump need to be investigated by some sheriff no one's ever heard of before?

Are you talking to me? I assume so

All Joe did was apply the exact same investigative tools that his department uses for any investigation. Yes, it was a bit of showboating since he has no jurisdiction over the Executive Branch, but prosecution wasn't the point.

It was simply showing (and proven) that Obama's flimsy documents wouldn't stand up to the test of a REAL investigation, as opposed to his self-supplied "proof" which was never questioned by American media.

Yes, I'd support that, just like I would support any news media who could have, no SHOULD HAVE, done the same due diligence.

My opinion is that Obama was born in Hawaii and, in fact, kept that controversy going to divert people from noticing he has ZERO QUALIFICATION to be President, except being a crook and liar. Those are the mandatory requirement if you run Democrat.

Does Trump need to be investigated by some sheriff no one's ever heard of before?.

Has that stopped since he announced he was running? The difference is there is NOTHING TO FIND.
The best investigative bodies in our system have been trying almost 2 years and don't have squat.

It's a politically motivated witch-hunt, backed by Obama himself, for the purpose of political instability and creating division among citizens. And it's working....

You support it with your mockery of real justice.

Last edited by t-Roy and The Smoking Section on Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
#288013 by Ancient Vegan
Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:35 pm
Trump's in on it, they're all in it together, to make money.
#288021 by MikeTalbot
Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:02 pm
Lynard

I'll have to disagree. Most of the politicians seem to enrich themselves at our expense, but Trump? Love him or hate him; I really don't think so.

cheers
Talbot
#288025 by Mordgeld
Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:05 pm
yod wrote:
schmedidiah wrote:So you support him investigating the president's birth certificate? Why? On what grounds? Does Trump need to be investigated by some sheriff no one's ever heard of before?

All Joe did was apply the exact same investigative tools that his department uses for any investigation. Yes, it was a bit of showboating since he has no jurisdiction over the Executive Branch, but prosecution wasn't the point.

It was simply showing (and proven) that Obama's flimsy documents wouldn't stand up to the test of a REAL investigation, as opposed to his self-supplied "proof" which was never questioned by American media.

Yes, I'd support that, just like I would support any news media who could have, no SHOULD HAVE, done the same due diligence.

My opinion is that Obama was born in Hawaii and, in fact, kept that controversy going to divert people from noticing he has ZERO QUALIFICATION to be President, except being a crook and liar. Those are the mandatory requirement if you run Democrat.

Does Trump need to be investigated by some sheriff no one's ever heard of before?.

Has that stopped since he announced he was running? The difference is there NOTHING TO FIND.
The best investigative bodies in our system have been trying almost 2 years and don't have squat.

It's a politically motivated witch-hunt, backed by Obama himself, for the purpose of political instability and creating division among citizens. And it's working....

I seem to remember in a court ruling that someone did not have legal standing to question it. I remember wondering, if a US citizen has no standing to question the eligibility of their representatives, who does? In any case, while you say Joe has no jurisdiction over the Exec branch, if anyone actually had standing to question it and it was indeed found to be illegitimate use of birth/SS records, it would not be involving the Exec branch as an ineligible person wouldn't get to be a part of it. Just sayin'.
#288028 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:21 pm
Looks like we have a new player on deck.
Looks like he thinks before he speaks. That is a sign of goodness.

At the very least he has music posted! GOOD DEAL!
#288049 by schmedidiah
Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:13 pm
yod wrote:

Has that stopped since he announced he was running? The difference is there is NOTHING TO FIND.

too funny. i'll have to start calling the conservatives here the Muppet Babies because you all start crying every time someone says something you disagree with. i'll say it again...

I've voted for sheriff Joe two more times than you.

and I gladly voted against him two more times. now we have a sheriff who actually does his job

not this extracurricular birther crap. not set up police checkpoints within the PHX metro area and harass brown people for their "papers". you want a sheriff like that in Dallas, Ft Worh, Asheville, wherever, vote for them there. don't tell me how great it is from where you are.

here's a list of fact checked charges. 3rd down is how his dept didn't investigate child sex crimes. your buddy Glenn should know about that, since he accused four of us of being "child rapists" and you laughed it off. :roll:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/joe-arpaio-misdeeds/

you say I support Obama because I question Trump, false. I voted against Obama twice which is two more times than most birthers. You say I support investigations against Trump, false. I don't support the investigations, but make one thing clear. he invited them with the lousy people he surrounded himself with (both family and non-family) and they will bring him down. he can't "drain the swamp" (a Nancy Pelosi slogan :roll: ) if he brings his own swamp with him to Washington.

does this sound like the expert we heard for two years during the campaign? :lol:
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/06/03/trump-comey-and-the-boys-should-have-told-me-about-manafort-and-i-wouldnt-have-hired-him-641091

here's a period .

and another period .

:mrgreen:
#288052 by schmedidiah
Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:00 pm
J-HALEY wrote:Schmeddy, here is an article on you snopes.
http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/17/fact- ... l-blogger/

And here's my boilerplate response to you pal.
J-HALEY wrote:
schmedidiah wrote:I've lived in Phoenix, AZ all my life and I've voted for and against Joe Arpaio. it's all true. 100% he started out ok and completely lost his mind. he's cost the county tax payers hundreds of millions of dollars during hard times because he had no idea what his job actually was anymore. stick to Houston. :roll:

Says the liberal that hates anyone without a liberal agenda. :roll:

-40 year old has been :lol:
#288053 by J-HALEY
Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:39 pm
schmedidiah wrote:
J-HALEY wrote:Schmeddy, here is an article on you snopes.
http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/17/fact- ... l-blogger/

And here's my boilerplate response to you pal.
J-HALEY wrote:
schmedidiah wrote:I've lived in Phoenix, AZ all my life and I've voted for and against Joe Arpaio. it's all true. 100% he started out ok and completely lost his mind. he's cost the county tax payers hundreds of millions of dollars during hard times because he had no idea what his job actually was anymore. stick to Houston. :roll:

Says the liberal that hates anyone without a liberal agenda. :roll:

-40 year old has been :lol:

Why so much anger Schmeddy? All I did was point out what a liberal leaning joke snopes is. You vote for Trump and Arpaio :lol: :lol: :lol: That is truly laughable!
#288066 by schmedidiah
Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:32 pm
I'm glad we're all laughing. Haley, I have a serious question and try not to take offense (but go ahead anyway). Are you a blackout drunk? Do you remember anything from one day to the next? Just curious. Doesn't seem like it. And I remember your former signature about drinking all day and starting in the morning.