This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#286584 by Ancient Vegan
Mon May 21, 2018 4:12 pm
Glenn says "I'm not an asshole" lmfao
#286661 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed May 23, 2018 12:03 am
schmedidiah wrote:yes Gleeen. Just because I said a few things you don't like that means i'm an anti-American, un-American welfare queen! once again, you've shown us why you're known as the smart guy around here! :lol: :lol: :lol:

No no no...

YOU KEEP PROVING ALL ALL YOUR ANTI AMERICAN, WELFARE QUEEN, CHILD PERVERT... innermost feelings.

You should take up a hobby.
Hey, how about music lessons?
Just trying to be helpful with a suggestion. Not to insult you but I doubt you would look good in ballerina tights.
#286662 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed May 23, 2018 12:12 am
Ancient Vegan wrote:Glenn says "I'm not an asshole" lmfao

Are you quoting me about you?
Since you put it that way... I am LMFAO. (your own quote just came back to bite your veggie asss) lmfao!
You still can't spell my name correctly and you definitely are showing signs of eating to many cucumbers.

Thought is a process that requires MEAT! Even your words don't have any meat.
#286670 by schmedidiah
Wed May 23, 2018 4:18 am
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
schmedidiah wrote:yes Gleeen. Just because I said a few things you don't like that means i'm an anti-American, un-American welfare queen! once again, you've shown us why you're known as the smart guy around here! :lol: :lol: :lol:

No no no...

YOU KEEP PROVING ALL ALL YOUR ANTI AMERICAN, WELFARE QUEEN, CHILD PERVERT... innermost feelings.

You should take up a hobby.
Hey, how about music lessons?
Just trying to be helpful with a suggestion. Not to insult you but I doubt you would look good in ballerina tights.

You better work extra hard old man. My family is counting on your tax dollars to pay for our steak and lobster! :lol: :lol: :lol:

F you! :mrgreen:
#286679 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed May 23, 2018 11:09 am
Tell me where to send a 5 dollar check. That should give a musical start. Then you can hold your head high as a great and accomplished musician.

You are a very angry person. Please don't go shooting up any churches or military bases. You are posting less and less sense.

You guys are getting crazy!
#286687 by Ancient Vegan
Wed May 23, 2018 1:01 pm
Hey Meathead Glenn figure it out, it's not that hard, bacon breath. :lol:
#286716 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed May 23, 2018 10:36 pm
Ancient Vegan wrote:Hey Meathead Glenn figure it out, it's not that hard, bacon breath. :lol:

You can't even spell my name correctly .

You are just going out of your way to be dangerous. You better get some meds dude. Oh and a shave wouldn't hurt either.
#286770 by schmedidiah
Thu May 24, 2018 1:55 am
Is it Glenn or Glennn? I forget. :mrgreen:
#286776 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu May 24, 2018 10:37 am
schmedidiah wrote:Is it Glenn or Glennn? I forget. :mrgreen:

Yeah you seem to forget quite a bit...
I hope you at least remember to wipe your asss.
#286805 by MikeTalbot
Thu May 24, 2018 9:22 pm
Forgive my lack of subtlety, but I am beginning to think that there are folks here who do not get along very well.

So once again, I renew my plea for more amusing insults. Are we not entertainers? Is "screw you and you're mama too," truly our best effort? Step up to the plate guys and get this done! 8)

Talbot
#286806 by Planetguy
Thu May 24, 2018 9:34 pm
MikeTalbot wrote:Forgive my lack of subtlety, but I am beginning to think that there are folks here who do not get along very well.

So once again, I renew my plea for more amusing insults. Are we not entertainers? Is "screw you and you're mama too," truly our best effort? Step up to the plate guys and get this done! 8)

Talbot

thank you MT, really...does anyone else need to hear one more "get back on your meds" crack?

if that's the best ya got...stay home. for everyone's sake.
#286811 by schmedidiah
Thu May 24, 2018 10:11 pm
I feel ya Mike. My problem is, the status quo on this forum has been completely tilted towards dumb politics since I showed up 4 years ago. I've tried ignoring it and then boom, you reply one time to these guys and it becomes an all out war. I want this to be a music forum. It could be a truly great site if we move in that direction and stay there. In the meantime, it's a work in progress, like Syria. :roll:
#286863 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat May 26, 2018 11:27 am
Look SHITTY if you don't like it, just stick to the musical forum!
Obviously AMERICANS Don't like your politics, and now as a weak person you are trying to sue for peace.

Go home or just give up and quit.

I have No problem with you posting in a non political manner on the music forum.
There you go... My biggest weakness. Now you have some real way to attack and display your weakness!

Ha HA HAAAA!
Last edited by ANGELSSHOTGUN on Sun May 27, 2018 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#286864 by schmedidiah
Sat May 26, 2018 1:02 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Look SHITTY if you don't like it, just stick to the musical forum!
Obviously AMERICANS Don't like you politics, and now as a weak person you are trying to sue for peace.

Go home or just give up and quit.

I have No problem with you posting in a non political manner on the music forum.
There you go... My biggest weakness. Now you have some real way to attack and display your weakness!

Ha HA HAAAA!

i'm sure most of that made sense to you. :roll:
#286894 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun May 27, 2018 10:57 pm
Yes it does... Some like you just can't think in thoughts that go beyond being careful not to pee on the toilet seat...
HINT: Pick it up and aim!