This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#286804 by MikeTalbot
Thu May 24, 2018 9:17 pm
Mr. Haley

I learned about those fine fellows in my Law Enforcement classes back in the days of yore. There were only a few then, thankfully, but they were considered the worst of the worst. When LAPD makes a statement like that you can believe it, since it was made with equal parts envy and admiration! 8)

But now we've swung open the doors to depravity central and find ourselves with forty thousand of El Salvador's finest; skulking furtively in the background despite their artistically tattooed faces. Human skulls and rattlers engage prospective employers in ways few can match.

Tattoo artists are singing their praises as are the CSI folks - at least Mara Salvatrucha clean up their messes. They do in fact, devour their murder vics! Cannibalism is after all, merely an alternate lifestyle. Gross? Perhaps, but there is always a case for manners.

Talbot
#287001 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed May 30, 2018 10:42 am
Here are my manners...
Arrest them under the laws of conspiracy to commit terrorism against AMERICA and apply the maximum penalty allowed!

Librrals don't like it, because they are not for protecting American citizens.
KATE STEINLE ring a bell?