This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#285737 by Vampier
Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:20 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7f1a7fInHJg ... McCain ... a true piece of crap. John Kerry another piece of crap.
Is it not amazing how the Filth in the government are all Traitors, Liars, Murderers, Thiefs and disgusting. The masses trot about stupidly licking the arse of the Evil whom they support.

Ancient ... I will reply later tonight. Glen Ta. I just say this on McCain. I did not know the arsehole died ? May he burn in Hell when he does if he has not yet. "War Hero" what a sickening load of wank.
#285738 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:46 am
You know what Vamp...

I'm dealing with so many older people with major problems.

I should have a govt, job for all the problems handed to me.

Don't matter. To everyone that just thinks I'm an asshole,they got it all wrong. That don't matter either.

The best way I can describe it to everyone...

PEACE AND LOVE.

I'm gonna go try and play some guitar with my arthritic fingers. :)
#285742 by Vampier
Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:01 pm
Glen ... Ta for the Post. Yes we are what is commonly referred to as being "old". From here we can either DIE or become ANCIENT. Neither one frightens me. What is my greatest concern is not Dying a second Death but rather being reborn into something perhaps a bit better than this place, this plane, this dimension. In the meantime we must "Live Well".

I was unable to Post last night properly Ancient so it will be later today. I did have my Wife take a few pics which if I can get her to post them it will fit in well with what I wrote in response.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_5RqvKEcX0 ... Zionists doing what they do best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gWgHsjRVqM ... OutPost Israel... Zionists, NWO's CHOSEN PEOPLE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jm-GRJk85Kk ... Trump Lies now ... with the NWO and they will RAPE him to Death just like any before him. The USA did not beat ISIS in Syria, they created ISIS.The Russians, Iran and Syrians defeated ISIS. Trump has somehow been castrated. This World is Dying and it is a long hideous process which is just beginning. The USA is EVIL ... get out whilst you may. To remain is Deathcertain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWNcODp_lvI ... The Zionists will light the Fuse
#285747 by Vampier
Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:04 pm
It is simply being able to see what you get. A picture is exposed and readily available but a Book is more occult. The cover more often than not obscures the contents of the Book. Or it is vastly misleading. Thanks for your Post.
#285749 by GuitarMikeB
Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:57 pm
Vampier wrote: I just say this on McCain. I did not know the arsehole died ? May he burn in Hell when he does if he has not yet. "War Hero" what a sickening load of wank.

Do you get your news anywhere except those idiotic conspiracy youtube channels you keep sharing? McCain's not dead.
https://www.mccain.senate.gov/public/
#285750 by Planetguy
Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:22 pm
Mike, Mike, Mike......dear boy, you simply MUST awake from your slumber!

there are several youtubes that clearly explain how McCain never made it back from that POW camp. He was actually teleported out of there by Amalgamenians.....a super advanced race from the planet Amalga in another galaxy. They then crowned him their leader after offering him immortality. His only request was he never be served any Northern Italian pasta dishes.

The Amalgamenians then installed one of their own, disguised as McCain who has in fact been reporting back to them since McCain's fake return. Of course, they never could have pulled this ruse off by themselves...it's well known they were abetted by Soros, the FBI, CIA, and of course the Clintons.
#285752 by Vampier
Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:53 pm
Wow Planet Guy, I did not know any of that. You could do a Children's Book with that storie line, quite amusing however ... Thank you.

Guitar Mike ... did I not clearly state that I did not know if McCain had died or not ? Can you tell me about some of the worst jobs you have had ?

Is Kerry still alive ???
#285754 by Vampier
Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:45 am
Ancient ... I thank you for your previous Post. And also your engaging statements. I think I understand the essence of what you have said. What follows is my "Take" upon it ...

No ... I do not feel that I am missing the point. I am in general agreement with much of what you have expressed. Yes, it is Spring ... my favourite time of the year. My Wife had her birthday in March and I this April. Tomorrow will be the Anniversary of our being married for 12 years. I note that this Spring the weather here is more out of character than it has ever been since we have lived here. A "Sign" of the times.

My Wife comes from a City called Cuernauvaca ... "The City of Eternal Spring". There are Flowers there all year round. We were married there and spent our first year of Marraige and living together there. Cortez had his Palace there and Aztec Lords used to vacation there.

Yesterday afternoon we worked on the front of our property ... gardening ... weaving plants ... setting stones and gathering seedlings for transplant. When we took the property there were only two trees on it ... nothing else plant wise ... only rock and sand. One tree, a Salt Pine , I thought to be dead and the other a Mesquite was barely alive with sparse leaves. Bums had a bonfire at the base of the Salt Pine sometime before we arrived. The trunk was charred and burnt. Still I watered it and it came back. I built one of our Gardens around it. I parked our RV next to it for shade. Since there was virtually no soil, we have had to make our own.

Around the Mesquite tree which was partially unearthed and knocked over I built what we call The Chaac Garden. I righted the tree as best I could, braced it and built a planter around it. The past few days I have been working on it as well reworking it and getting it ready for Summer. I had built many cages in it for our chickens and rabbits which we once had, due to the shade it offered. I am converting these to become planters now. The sand was tainted in many places with motor oil and of course Sea Salt as we are very near the Sea. The property long ago was once a Machine Shop where they overhauled the engines for the fishing boats. It took much cleaning to get rid of the contamination in order to grow things.

I have made planters, a small pond and fenced it in so we can keep two of our dogs there. It already has a Dog House which I built to guard the animals we had. There used to be and even still are a couple of packs of feral dogs living on the cliffs above us. They used to come and try to get our Livestock but "Hecate" our Neopolitan Mastiff which I had brought from California killed a couple and mauled a few more so they even now stay well away. Hecate died three years ago but we have two of her offspring and four of her "GrandChildren". We have never been robbed here because of our Dogs.

I made a proper gate and am putting down a floor for drainage in the Chaac Garden as well. I am rebuilding a Stone Bench I had made and adding a small table for it as well ... also made of stone. The garden essientially sits upon solid rock and I am making it's floor drain into an underground cavity which is directly under the Mesquite tree. A few years ago I had built a Tree house in the Mequite Tree because my Wife had never had one growing up. I am putting a stair instead of a ladder for easy access. THE MESQUITE PROVIDES A CANOPY OVER THE PLATFORM SO IT IS A GREAT PLACE TO HANG OUT, READ, WRITE, NAP OR CONTEMPLATE.

LET ME STATE THAT IN MY LIFE I CAN HONESTLY SAY I HAVE NEVER EVER BEEN BORED. I grew up in Nature with Indians. So I have a very good understanding of nature and Indians which makes me value greatly my Life and the way Humans were meant to live within it. I was quite fortunate having my own horses and growing up in a way that few have especially now. I know that this has helped me greatly in surviving and understanding certain things. What is important to me is not that which others think important. As a result I have always been quite different from others. I do not so much need people around me as others do, as long as I have some animals I do not even really require Friends.

My Family always had a large garden and a well stocked Cellar with preserves and fresh vegetables. We raised and butchered our meat ... sometimes hunting it as well. I know how to survive on a very basic level with very little. My Father and GrandFather taught us all very well. Ancient I have seen, felt and been a part of a great many "miracles" of all sorts. I feel I have been extraodinarily fortunate in this respect. I am independent and can be quite self-sufficient.

"Why worry about what you can't change ?"
I think I see this entirely different than you. If I see something I do not like ... I change it. If I desire a door or window in a wall ... I make it. If I feel someone is wrong ... I engage them, be it verbally, intelligently, physically or Spiritually. Just this differentiates me from most others. If someone tries to be my enemie then I try to make them into a friend if I can. If there is disagreement then I try to change their mind and even at times I may alter or change mine because I learn or realize something I did not know. I try at least ... always and I often am successful. This is why I try to do what I often do. It is my way and I understand not the way of most others.

I am more and more "Thankful" for all these things and being reared as I was. The longer I live the more so this is. There is an inherent duty and Responsibility to "change" or attempt to change and not tolerate what you disagree with. I firmly believe this and have tried to live by it. Of course you must come to recognize when none of this is possible and accept it, moving on ... Living, experiencing and learning.

Well I think I am almost out of room but I have much more to say, so I will Post this and Post more tomorrow.

Live Well and Die Well fearing neither ... but choosing and following and trying to stay on your Path. There can be no Life, no Living without Nature nor without Love.
Last edited by Vampier on Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#285757 by GuitarMikeB
Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:06 pm
[quote="Vampier"] Guitar Mike ... did I not clearly state that I did not know if McCain had died or not ? [quote]

Vamp, as I posted, all you have to do is tear your eyes away from those stupid conspiracy youtube channels and do some actual research of your own. Or maybe you are happy to let others do all your misguiding thinking for you?
#285761 by schmedidiah
Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:45 pm
Finally. A long post from Vamp I actually read fully and enjoyed. Ditto what Mike said.
#285762 by Vampier
Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:11 pm
Guitar Mike ... the simple Truth is I did not care if the piece of shite was alive or dead ... I posted the video because it reveals what a farce he has been and what a LIE he has been living and the crimes he committed.

Now to continue in addressing your Post Ancient ...

"Why worry anybody else with it?"
Because as a Human with the Spirit of Life within me ... it is my Duty and Responsibility to "worry" others with Truths which are self evident but easily ignored by some. This is what makes Humanity distinct from the simple animal and sets it apart from Evil. Call it Love, concern, care whatever.
This world has become filled with denial,cowardice,fear and greed. Do you embrace these ? I most certainly do not.

In this sense the "Red Line" has been drawn long ago by the Blood of our ancestors and their sacrifices for Freedom through Right Action. This type of thinking is ancient, it is within our Blood and it is what must be done to preserve what humanity is ... what the Tribe is ... what The Clan is. History shows that vigilance in this respect has been lost, taken or corrupted ... by EVIL.

I do not expect very many, especially now, to understand or grasp any of this. Look around ... it is evident that this essence has been made almost extinct within Humanity. This has been purposeful and occult ... Evil exploiting the weaknesses of humans. Now in total ignorance many deny who and what they are, their potential and purpose for existence.

Have I established myself upon this Forum ? This is disputable and my answer would have to be NO I have not. Why ? Because despite any and all of my efforts ... I have failed in my intent, purpose and effectiveness. You see for me to truly "establish" myself, then such establishment would be in the hearts and minds of fellow Musicians and Creators. In this I have failed miserably. I shall continue to try however as it is my Duty and my Responsibilityand RIGHT ACTION. I understand I am an "amusement" to some, a source of anger to others and an annoyance to most. This lies within their shortcomings and not mine.

Even your remarks on your Post evidence my failure ... "exposer of the grand conspiracy theory (all of them)."
I am immune to being mocked because in my heart I know what I must do in the face of any adversity ... Denial ... Mockery ... Yuck Yuck ... Evil. My Life has prepared me for such and I must admit at times I embrace it as it confirms that I am upon the "Right Path".

I have no "voice of authority" here Ancient ... my voice is as yours. The only real "authority" I possess here is born of respect and there are very, very, very few who can stand in this catagory to me. You are not one of them I am sorry to say. But you do engage me in a "better" way than most others do here. This is why I take this time with you Ancient.
Last edited by Vampier on Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#285763 by Vampier
Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:24 pm
Schmed I thank you for your Post and frankness. I would expect nothing else.

To continue now ...

"Bad Things" are indeed happening all around the world and this is increasing ... this is TERMINAL. The "label" on you I did not install or change ... you did. I do not label you as a "prepper" or a "hippie"... only a HUMAN ... the same as I. I believe you are possibly more "aware" of what transpires but most definately not extremely well informed ... the same as many but unique in that you are within the masses one of the few. You can remedy this but I can not. All I can do is to try and engage with you on a level greater and higher than insult and superficial conditioning.

I must interrupt this flow as my Wife is ready to Post some pics ...I am at the Cafe.
#285764 by Vampier
Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:36 pm
Chaac Garden Pics ...
Attachments
IMG_7832.JPG
IMG_7832.JPG (39.66 KiB) Viewed 2477 times
IMG_7831.JPG
IMG_7831.JPG (43.12 KiB) Viewed 2477 times
IMG_7830.JPG
IMG_7830.JPG (40.29 KiB) Viewed 2477 times