This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#285532 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:43 am
Ancient Vegan wrote:Civil war, sounds like the far right wing of the farthest right party.

Extreme

don't you really label yourself, when you try to label the posters that follow you?

All we are saying, is Give Peace a Chance

NO I did not say this would be a CIVIL WAR. You DID!

Sounds more and more like someone that doesn't understand the laws of the U.S. Funny little, pesky document called the CONSTITUTION. Don't feel bad most of the judges, congresspeople and senators don't understand law either.

I wrote "CIVIL WAR", but that is not what is happening.
It is a worldwide CIVIL WAR!

So you keep screaming give peace a chance. You old hippie.

I'll cling to my guns, my GOD, and my total lack of fear of DEATH. It will eventually happen anyway...

You go hide in a corner and beg for peace. ON YOUR KNEES!
#285538 by schmedidiah
Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:19 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:It is a worldwide CIVIL WAR!

Um.... That's just a war. :roll:
#285541 by Vampier
Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:18 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFwbm-v867I ... the USA has lost it's "edge"due to internal rot up to the Highest Levels. Filth like The Hag and The Black Messiah have ripped the backbone out of the Oaths they took lying and committing murder of thousands if not millions in the process. The terrible fallacy that the odious NWO Trash promote allows only the intended mass extermination of mankind and the destruction of the Planet and all Life. It is quite simply Demon Spawn ... stinking in every aspect and in need of extermination itself.

Glen is utterly correct in that the "Civil War" we speak of will in the End become a "Global War". That has long been the intention of "The Military Industrial Complex and PussBags like Soros. Their agents cause as much chaos, disagreement, argument, and occult Evil as they can. It is all a test as The Creator observes ... a test for Humanity and it's collective Spirit. Unfortunately Humanity as a whole has failed thusfar due to the Agendas of the Evil which rules. But now there is a "ReAwakening" as I refer to it and Humanity stirs like the Super Volcanoe in Southern Japan that has just come to life.

Is it not interesting that The Forum on BM is but a microcasm of the World ? The Russian Bear is also "ReAwakening" and this turns things into a Global matter. Couple this with the merging and spilling over from the Spiritual and the "Civil War" can even then erupt on a much greater level than just "Global". It is a Spiritual War and always has been. If one is to participate then this realization must be accepted, acknowledged and ADDRESSED. It is a PERSONAL matter for each and every one of us. Some are asleep to it, some deny it, some even mock it ... but there are others who struggle with it and still others who being long aware of it's coming prepare and attempt to raise the alarm. Those FOOLS who mock any who struggle, prepare or who are aware of it are dooming themselves in this denial. They are ignorant not only physically but Spiritually. Let them go as they will serve as excellent warning and even confirmation down the "Path" for the rest of us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTaBcn4gyc8 ... Those in DENIAL are clinically lobotomized and rendered ineffective ... to anyone. For the Evil they espouse they are so much Fodder. As Glen has stated ... do not hate the. But also the time for tolerating their ignorance is coming to an end. This means simply that they are also coming to an End. Glen is also correct in that "THEY DO NOT GET IT". They can not now ever "get it" as it is far beyond their capabilities. When one attempts to speak with these Mockers and Deniers they resort immediatly to insult and as clearly seen in "W@ORLD EVENTS" ... VIOLENCE. It is like they argue and rave at a Mirror and this makes them so very frustrated they resort to ANY means they can until in their rage they will ultimately simply smash the Mirror ... they will smash and destroy themselves. Have no pity just learn from this and guard against it. What is coming will be much worse ... droves of gibbering idiots stumbling about, hungry, thirsty, mad as a rabid animal and VIOLENT. Get out of the cities as this must be avoided.
#285542 by schmedidiah
Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:46 pm
schmedidiah wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:It is a worldwide CIVIL WAR!

Um.... That's just a war. :roll:

Vampier wrote: Glen is utterly correct in that the "Civil War" we speak of will in the End become a "Global War".

You'll back up anything Glen says, no matter how dumb. How can something be a worldwide civil war?

There are hundreds of countries, thousands of cultures. Give it up. That dog don't hunt. Time to have the vet put him down. :roll:
#285548 by Vampier
Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:44 pm
Schmed your stupidity is astounding. I pity you, your Family and any who associate with you in your floundering. Look up the definition of civil ... oh wait you have no knowledge of any of the definitions of "civil" ... I forgot.

The context which Glen and I refer to is indeed a CIVIL WAR on a GLOBAL LEVEL. That means people, citizens will be fighting one another over food, water and basic survival as well as fighting whatever vestiges of odious "government" is also vying to retain it's "control" and laughable "continuity". Further this will be happening in many countries all over and throughout THE WORLD at the same time as things degenerate. During this time people like you will die, killed by a number of possibilities. Sorry schmed. But when it is all over and if the WORLD still exists then it will be a better place without your ilk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXXYdiAPlxk ... here is a little something "musically" and "Spiritually" oriented for the "Out Crowd" to savour.
#285567 by Vampier
Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:28 am
Glen ... Ta. Here is some possibly Good News regarding Trump and Syria and Putin. Let us hope that what is related here is Truth. The possible "Event" in Texas does not bode well however. This guy is pretty spot on and I have followed him for a while now. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wk8vfpL9ins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dQEOYqn28A ... the scammers are scrambling which means the Depositers must withdraw. Get your money out of the Banks. If things get nasty then the new currency will not be gold nor silver ... it will be LEAD (ie Bullets).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbJE7EHCNps ... this is interesting regarding when it was posted and "Q" ... Veterans Day ... Clinton stealing and steeling ... and ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xkAY-I8LUA ... FUKUSHIMA

TALBOT ... you may find this of interest .... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R940y5ce0kw

This is quite thought provoking and shows why ALL "professional" politicians should be done away with. The pic of Kushner creeps me out because I have always been repulsed by him ... he seems Evil to me. Time will tell at any rate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vQ4w32eeek
#285579 by GuitarMikeB
Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:48 pm
Vampier wrote:Schmed your stupidity is astounding. I pity you, your Family and any who associate with you in your floundering. Look up the definition of civil ... oh wait you have no knowledge of any of the definitions of "civil" ... I forgot.

The context which Glen and I refer to is indeed a CIVIL WAR on a GLOBAL LEVEL. That means people, citizens will be fighting one another over food, water and basic survival as well as fighting whatever vestiges of odious "government" is also vying to retain it's "control" and laughable "continuity". Further this will be happening in many countries all over and throughout THE WORLD at the same time as things degenerate. During this time people like you will die, killed by a number of possibilities. Sorry schmed. But when it is all over and if the WORLD still exists then it will be a better place without your ilk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXXYdiAPlxk ... here is a little something "musically" and "Spiritually" oriented for the "Out Crowd" to savour.

Vamp, you've been brainwashed by all those idiotic video sites you watch. There can't be a GLOBAL CIVIL WAR, it's not what you are describing.
A civil war, also known as an intrastate war in polemology, is a war between organized groups within the same state or country. The aim of one side may be to take control of the country or a region, to achieve independence for a region or to change government policies. The term is a calque of the Latin bellum civile which was used to refer to the various civil wars of the Roman Republic in the 1st century BC.
A civil war is a high-intensity conflict, often involving regular armed forces, that is sustained, organized and large-scale. Civil wars may result in large numbers of casualties and the consumption of significant resources. Most modern civil wars involve intervention by outside powers. According to Patrick M. Regan in his book Civil Wars and Foreign Powers (2000) about two thirds of the 138 intrastate conflicts between the end of World War II and 2000 saw international intervention, with the United States intervening in 35 of these conflicts.
#285580 by schmedidiah
Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:12 pm
/\ what he said. Looks like Vamp is stuck following this puppy around for the long term, picking up every mess he makes. :roll:
#285584 by Vampier
Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:53 pm
Guitar Mike ... the "Civil War" of which we speak is unlike any of your definitions. They are relevant and as a classification on their limited basis I do not dispute them. The "American Population" enmasse has in Truth been "Brainwashed". Civil War caused by outside factions (usually the USA, CAUSED not Intervention) has a worldwide application when it is applied on a worldwide basis. The USA has more military bases, more regime change meddling, more murder, more destruction of infrastructure, more criminal activities like militarily guarding poppy fields and flying in and distributing drugs which they themselves "deem" to be illegal ... it goes on and on and on.

BUT ... what is and has been happenning is not what we are talking about. We speak and refer to CIVIL WAR breaking out on not only a national basis in any country but on a WORLDWIDE BASIS. It will be incomparable to any precedeing it. The USA will most likely be where it is triggered but there are several other possibilites as well. The USA, Globalists, NWO Filth and UN and EU Scum have their dirty hands everywhere as they proceed to fulfill their EVIL AGENDA which is clearly outlined by now to everyone due to The Georgia GuideStones, thousands of "White Papers", Books and policies instituted on a WORLDWIDE BASIS beginning and filtered up from a CIVIL BASIS.

I believe it will be not only fought by the loads of factions involved on not only a Revolutionary Basis but also on the simple basic level of Defence. Any text book definition although relevant will not fully address what is possible and I believe highly likely. It will begin in one or two places where the "government" (pick one) tries to disarm the people or regulate them tyrannically in some other way ... food, vaccines, relocation, theft of property, the list is almost endless of possibilities. There may be an "outbreak" or other False Flag of some sort in one or more places. These little "hotspots"will flare up be put down or spread. No "government" will be able to control a mass of diseased, doomed, hungry, thirsty, angry and revenge motivated masses ultimately. This is why all the NWO Plans have always contained Eugenic Programs and Extermination Policies ... they know.

The mere phrase "Continuity of Government" (COG) I have always found distasteful. Couple this with the Celestial, Physical and Spiritual "Events" which are only growing in intensity on a WORLDWIDE BASIS and affecting everyone on a "Civil Basis ...then a TOTAL BreakDown of Society, Government and Planet will ensue. No "government" means to protect any of their populations ... only themselves. Listen to the Bastards and Bitches speak and LIE ... it is always I I I I or ME ME ME... never we or us. This is telling. When the USA "Government" kidnapped the Native American Children and "Re-educated them they had serious problems getting even the children to speak on a I or me basis instead of the tribal we.

This "Tribulation" will degenerate into a fight for survival on a CIVIL Basis in that the "governments" will seal themselves up in their Tombs and many soldiers will desert, revolt or commit suicide. "Governments" on a civil and worldwide basis will cease to exist and this will develop and expand until the entire world is consumed by the chaos.

By the way WE all are somewhat "Brainwashed" having grown up in the USA. Some have escaped either mentally, physically or both and this is in part due to the INTERNET and the Free Exchange of Information. No one disputes it and both have an upside and downside but everyone agrees and uses it. It comes down to be a matter of personal choice and many are becoming increasingly incapable of this. Their discernment and critical thinking has become increasingly limited.

What is coming is incalculable and unique ... never ever seen before. It is the Physical and Spiritual Destruction of these merged Dimensions. That is why it will be burnt and purified in such a total and complete extent. Here is something about "government" ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QX-P7QK9dXw

Guitar Mike I thank you for at least taking the time and trouble to Post something relevant, thought out, not insulting but engaging. I freely admit that NONE of us know the Time nor Extent of what comes. Some accept that it will be "The End" whilst others do not. It is a personal choice and exercise of the Free Will we have all been given. I hope that I am incorrect in my assumptions but I believe with all my heart that I am not. I do believe we are "The Last Generation" in that we have grown relatvely unmarked to adulthood and now any unborn or infants are poisoned and polluted to such unknown extents and the "environment" they are in is the same ...so they will most likely never near the ages we are at this moment.

Today is Hitler's Birthday ..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZyWbrouawo.

Has anything really changed ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSvcjDe1Jq4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6s4Yq_y2BFY ... NO
#285589 by GuitarMikeB
Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:51 pm
Vamp - you realize that no one reads these long cut-and-paste tirades you post here? Probably not.
#285591 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:07 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:Vamp - you realize that no one reads these long cut-and-paste tirades you post here? Probably not.

Man, It is only when you go on your tirades of hate.
You say i'm fuuuuckkked up!
I say you are FUUUUUCKED up!

AND just where the helll did that get us?
#285593 by Ancient Vegan
Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:27 pm
Glenn once again the nonsense and gibberish you type here, have you ever had a coherent thought?

Try to stay on topic, and respond accordingly, not about you and Vamps luv for each other
There's all kinds of meanings of love. Tell us about yours and Vamp.
#285600 by Vampier
Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:59 am
Guitar Mike ... You may be correct but I point out that my "Diatribes" are not cut and paste ... they are composed at the keyboard (computer). I know your last one was a cut and paste from Wikipedia but it was only a small part of the total ... it was only the part that supported your belief. That is fine but please understand i do not cut and paste like most. Rather I read, ponder and compose a response. And my response is not always in like with "the Internet of things".

That being said, Do you understand what i was talking about ? I do not mean that in a bad or mocking manner. You need not agree with me partially or totally. Even if you disagree with everything I stated, I can accept that. I just simply ask if you understand my point of view ? It may not happen precisely as I have speculated but I do firmly believe it will happen. If things go nuke either from warfare or Fukushima or an EMP then it will still happen. If food and freshwater become scarce or tightly controlled ... it will happen. If the NWO Filth even partially succeed it will happen I believe. And I do believe it will happen within our lifetimes ... in other words soon ... it is imminent I think. What are your thoughts on it ? Once again I appreciate your Posts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idCldVha9KA ... this guy believes that Time is almost up.

The Globalist Filth who rule the "Swamp" are setting the Board or Stage for the elimination of their remaining "Enemies". "More Intervention" The USA and it's projected attitude in this ... need to look into the mirror. The utter HYPOCRISY" is astounding. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sd6ozYUzfU4