This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#285533 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:56 am
schmedidiah wrote:You're just a dick, Vamp. Plain and simple. Nothing you say is true. Nothing you say about us isn't twisted to serve your own dumb agenda. :roll:

Obviously this is right back at you.
Mark has a leg to stand on. He is a musician.
Your politics reflect your music... I warned you.

PURE CRAP ASSSSSHHHHHOOOOOLLLLEEE!

Yod and Vamp... Those were good post's. Thank you.

Understand me. I CAN BE EXTREMELY REASONABLE... I CAN BE EXTREMELY UNREASONABLE. I WOULD CHOOSE TOO LOVE MORE THAN HATE.

Sometimes people take that choice away from you.
#285536 by schmedidiah
Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:00 pm
Ooh! A vague threat. From the gunslinger. Go take your heart pills, Gas Man. :roll:
#285552 by Vampier
Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:41 pm
Schmed ... I think perhaps Glen's Post was a bit too deep for you. He stated quite clearly than he prefers Love to Hate. Not too hard and quite acceptable to most. But sometimes the choice is taken from you. Like when they take guns and you can not defend yourself or when the demented Bitch tells you that you can not see the Bill until it is passed or when The Hag tries so desperately to "Win" by doing everything she can to cheat" and still loses and then lingers blaming everyone else, her staff, Russians, the Winner Trump and those who despite her cheating so overwhelmingly elected him. Or when there is a disagreement and when you try to work it out with discussion ... the other takes a swing at you or even insults you. Get it ?
#285561 by schmedidiah
Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:26 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
Understand me. I CAN BE EXTREMELY REASONABLE... I CAN BE EXTREMELY UNREASONABLE. I WOULD CHOOSE TOO LOVE MORE THAN HATE.

This a threat. All caps. Giving me an ultimatum. It's a joke how wilfully dumb the two of you are. :roll:
#285562 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:06 pm
schmedidiah wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:

This a threat. All caps. Giving me an ultimatum. It's a joke how wilfully dumb the two of you are. :roll:

What the helll do you do when a 2x4 hits you on the head? You are the one standing there when the whole building collapses.

Sorry dude... Your problems are not mine.
#285564 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:17 pm
Two verses ONE.
Funny that sounds like a majority.
If you had any knowledge of congress... 2/3 and you have a new rule of law...

Oh I fogot, yew only wanna spu law that phits yews eyedeals!
DRAIN THE SWAMP!
#285569 by schmedidiah
Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:28 am
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:

Then stop talking to me or about me. Loser! :lol:
#285575 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:40 am
schmedidiah wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:

Then stop talking to me or about me. Loser! :lol:

You sound very frustrated. You still don't get it. I love love you asshole. you are still just being a hateful prick.
#285582 by schmedidiah
Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:18 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
I love love you asshole.

That sounds awfully gay for such a flaming homophobe as yourself. Better look into that, down at the next pride parade. :roll:
#285586 by Vampier
Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:03 pm
Schmed ... there are many definitions for Love. I suggest you peruse them.
#285597 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:27 pm
yod wrote:Unexpected sex is a great way to be woken up...

If you're not in prison.

:lol:

Nothing better than a good boner in the morning and good woman wanting to take advantage .
Report that to the administration! :lol: