This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#284405 by Vampier
Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:47 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsTdwlm8yC8 ... Glen ... good luck my friend with all the "weather". I am thinking of you. Planet Guy "what should you do ? NOTHING, just keep denying, sleeping, mocking and insulting. And certainly do not watch this as it is long by your "standards" and filled with Truth and Critical Thought ... both of which you find annoying. Good Luck to you and your Family however ... I really do wish you all the best as I firmly believe you will be in for a rough ride. IT WILL NEVER EVER RETURN TO THE WAY IT ONCE WAS NOW REGARDLESS.

LIVE WELL DIE WELL
#284414 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:32 pm
Planetguy wrote::lol: :lol: Really? YOU of all people are talking about "truth", "standards", and "critical thought"???? :lol: :lol:

YOU??!!!!

Hilarious!

And just what is wrong with that? You forgot to say IN MY OPINION! HIPPIECRIT!
You are dog walker that just flings the shiit all around instead of being responsible and not leaving it for someone else to clean up.

You do it all the time. Your choice of federal leadership lead us to total bullshiit. We may still come to death because of your preaching... Thanks MARK!
#284439 by Vampier
Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:30 pm
Ancient at long last here is what I wrote is response ... it took an inordinate amount of time in that a female was involved ... my Wife. I shall not go into that ... I am just thankful it has finally happened. I apologize for the delay and I hope it clears things up between us. Ta

Ancient ... of course I was "talking" to you regarding your challenge about what one was doing if they believe the Endtimes are nearing. But regarding the "Mocking" NO, absolutely not ... I was not referring to you. In no way do I consider you a Mocker. There are others here that meet that label without any exageration.

Regarding any preparations made by myself or any other ... there quite simply is No Top Secret. But I do keep such things to myself for a variety of intelligent reasons as a precaution and hopefully to avoid some of the "problems" which will be quick to arise when the SHTF or The EndTimes arrive or any number of other potentially E.L.E.'s happen. It is called survival and doing what one can to favour the odds.

You are absoluterly correct in that one form of the "EndTimes" will indeed come and touch all of us. I thank you very much for your Post and bringing up the great variety of points and your personal perspective on it all. I look at it as an "Opportunity" to discuss and perhaps awaken others to what is coming. Of course EndTimes is a rather general term and most often associated with some religious connotations.

So if I may open such discussion ...

Hidden Preparations ... There are many ways of looking at this. Some perhaps more morally Right than others. Some Noble, some uninformed, some in denial of the realities which will be immediate and very different from our present ones. There are also many factors ... age, health,location, finances, Spiritual and nonSpiritual considerations ... all of which influence greatly preparations. And each of us is unique.

It speaks volumes for your IQ Ancient in that you recognize, anticipate and have been preparing for some time. Bravo and my compliments. It matters not really if I agree or disagree with your preparations. What matters and pleases me greatly is that I feel I can actually discuss in general terms with you. In Truth I believe that you are more prepared generally than I perhaps am at the moment.

To be effective in any preparations I believe that one must have a plan, maintain a degree of privacy and security and work with a SMALL number of others whom you can trust, are capable and of similiar ilk. With any of us this is a very, very tall order at least at present. The Mockers will poke and condemn calling you a "Tin Foil Hat Conspiracy NutBall". Of course Duty, Responsibilities and the Love of Humanity will far outweigh any such prattle.

It seems that you may have a clique that you trust and whom are close to you yet presenting no threat. This simple thing is very,very difficult to find. In times of stress, battle and sacrifice quite often "people" are not who or what they claim to be ... ask Talbot. There are many Executive Orders which have been in existence for quite some time now ... which give the "government" power to take your Guns, FOOD, your Water, your livestock, your garden, your family and all your possessions ... at the point of a gun. You can be also executed upon the spot for a variety of reasons. So it may be frugal and intelligent to indeed hide your preparations, location and intentions.

The Rule of Law ... it is now and will morph immediately into a more radical form of ... a small group of "elites" dictate rules to you and penalize you for failure to heed them. There is no consideration for your needs at all. In fact as The Georgia Guidestones CLEARLY state ... they fully intend to ELIMINATE you. Ancient I firmly believe that there will be no Rule of Law ... only Chaos, Evil and Desperation.

Garden ... excellent. I do hope you are using non GMO seeds. In some places in the USA it is illegal to grow gardens ... especially large ones. But in the meantime a good garden is an excellent idea and healthy. I would suggest always keeping a stock of seeds which can be planted and used at a later date in whatever location you may find yourself. Seeds and ammo may replace currency in the future in some places. therefore it might be a good idea to keep at least some of both hidden away and secure for future use. Location is and will become more important in the near future for a great many reasons. The weather patterns are changing and will only continue to change more and more radically over the span of at least the next Century. The Earth is tilting, it's magnetic fields are changing and there may even be a Pole Flip according to some. Flooding, colder temps, Equator relocation and Celestial Events will make viable "farmland" harder and harder to find, maintain and keep secure.

Guns ... Registered guns will be the first to be taken most probably by UN Troops and / or USA Troops not loyal to their Oath and the Constitution. There have been a great many "Drills" by both even within the Country. In my opinion a Civil War will be manufactured in order to confiscate the Guns in the "Declared Emergency". Unless there is a large CME then "Governmet" communications, satellites, Drones and Detection will make it next to impossible to vanish in the rural areas. Pockets of "Survivours" will be hunted down and taken.

Location ... it sounds very wonderful where you are at the moment. Depending upon how it all plays out you might be secure there for a time. Water is most definately an important consideration. Once again it all depends upon how it plays out. If even a portion of the hundreds of Nuclear Plants in the USA "melt down" or worse ... then EVAC will be required. There are of course many ways this could happen. I feel this is a large consideration and one that renders a static position useless ... very quickly. Therefore it is important when ever you are static ... to have a proper Evac Plan in place.

Water ... Contamination from many sources require filtration capability or even Evac in some cases. A source which is freshwater is almost a prerequisite for any Static Position. Once again a spring is desirable over a stream or river for security and avoidance of detection.

Air ... I think that animal farming is not much of a danger. More important is the Radiation from Fukushima both in the water as well as the air ... snow, oceans, rivers, streams and even springs are all at risk. Now every day and night we all have bathed in this radiation which is cumulative ... FOR SEVEN YEARS. Fukushima will only worsen possibly to the point of causing Evac of the Northern Hemisphere. Then there also is the Volcanoes which can bring about their own type of "Nuclear Winter."

I do not think you are an idiot ... only in some cases you are uninformed. This can be leveled at any of us to some extent or another. The Idiots are the Mockers, the Deniers and those who have chosen Evil over Good ... Selfishness over Responsibility.

Computers, Internet and Social Media ... this is a vastly complicated "Beast" system. Are you familiar with "The Cloud" or AI ? In my opinion "Google" is much like The Catholic Church. Threat Fusion Centres have existed for a great many years now. Simply put ... EVERYONE has a "file" and no one can ever see their "File". It is constantly updated and unavailable to the common citizen. In this sense any of us can be "erased" anytime and evaporated into nonexistence. 1984 is like Dr. Seuss now. And you are correct in that name calling is negative and counterproductive. I apologize Ancient ... to you.

I thank you for your words and patience regarding "living in the Dark side". Despite what you and others may think ... I am a very positive and active force in living this Life. I have lived a most excellent Life thusfar and feel quite fortunate for it. I am consumed by my PASSION and CREATVITY which both must exist within this Dying World. To be totally honest I believe that only recently have I and virtually everyone else in the world begun to live in "The Dark Side". None of it by choice. I am more concerned with my hopefully coming Spiritual Existence than I am with living in this world. We each find our own Path and so in this sense I believe there is nor right or wrong. I am no Christian but I do believe in The Creator and feel that I am unwothy of any Spiritual Existence at this moment. I hope that I am changing this to some extent but in fact believe that much is required of me and that I shall fall short when my individual End Time occurs. I must do what I can to Live Well and Die Well and even if I fall short in the End I can take some solace in that I may have inspired some to be better and more successful than I.

I wish you well in your ambition to live long and healthy. What you have related regarding my "cake hole" remark is quite admirable I find. It demonstrates that you have self control, determination, commitment to personal belief and a uniqueness which many do not in fact possess. I wish you well in all of it. Thank you for setting me straight on your "cake hole"... without insult.

Regarding your Post ...

I did in fact take it as being aimed at me at least in part. Thank you for clearing that up. Yes you are right in that it did absolutely hit a nerve. I vented my frustration at you for others who perhaps more richly deserve it. And I totally agree with you in that I must control that. I make no excuse and acknowledge my weakness in my response without properly establishing exactly where you were coming from as they say. The whirl of the world is spiraling to apex and i must not let this change ... "Change" me for the worse. I thank you Ancient for your kindness and patience. I will always remember it.
#284456 by Vampier
Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:10 am
Glen Ta for the compliments. It will be interesting to see what others may say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EN2khdQGJf0 ... The leaking, stumbling, lying, EVIL Bitch of Babble.

... who refuses to go away ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8ba_GDH8aw

Ancient ... these are for you ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBGyl502XcU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNhlgiRUqJA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBqdKi6ddq8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiSAKE2E-Rs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiy-48XTstc

... I hope these vids inspire some thought and self reflection.
#284464 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:54 am
Vamp!!!
We are a huge majority that are actually not concerned until the liberal anarchists try to muster some guns.
99.9 % of our military will never turn against the constitution and their sworn oath. All these extreme anti US people, like hilarity know what they are trying to do.
Forget the military, the personal responsibility of every citizen willing to protect the laws of our country will be devastating to any liberal agenda, that only seeks to destroy... THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

By the way... New York is bad. California is just filled with bad politicians. DID YOU KNOW?...
In CA, Pot is now legal... However some herbal supplements like "CATS CLAW"(uncaria tomantosa), are prohibited.
Very good for many thing including intestinal health, the core of everyones health. Being crude and sarcastic, That is proof enough that CA doesn't give a shiiit about the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Time to KICK them out. Forbid travel, and build a wall! :lol:

Seriously... State of nut cases willing to destroy the law of the land. Should I go on?
#284467 by Vampier
Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:53 pm
Glen ... I agree California has become a sort of asylum for "Madmen" and MadWomen. As well as Muslim Invaders posing as "Children" and "Refugees". I have never been sorry for leaving that wacko place. Each year that passes only proves me more right. Speaking of wackos ... The Hag takes the cake ... and the donations ... and the money ... and the lives ... and even the Uranium. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUgPpHmcSqk ... what apathetic piece of leaking, speaking, lying, dripping Filth.
#284472 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:08 pm
Speaking of the hag, I heard a rumor that the justice department is calling in a grand jury that could very well bring her charges of treason over her handling her EMAILS.
Just a rumor... But don't just go out running out and start any fund raising for her next attempt at ruining THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!

Just saying, Just a rumor, heard on CNN... Can't be true. :roll:
#284474 by Vampier
Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:38 am
Glen Ta for your Posts. The Hag is still in control of much of the scum rooted in "The Deep State". We need to be very worried now that Trump signed "The Ominous Bill". I firmly believe he should not have and that this could be unfortunately a "TurningPoint" which will bring forth The Great Dark Storm I have constantly warned of.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-8dtwwtd0o

This will please those who deny the CENSORSHIP, who mock THE ENDTIMES and who basically are foolish enough to believe that "things" will remain the same ... Planet Guy, Guitar Mike, Schmed and a few others ....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDKdUOjn6rA

Proof ...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1QKLzs9IPA ... open your eyes and awaken.
More ...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peN8fqQGDrQ ... It has Begun THE FINAL PHASE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhiCRtFFhQo ... DENY and DIE
#284479 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:10 am
The biggest problem the ominous scum have to be concerned with is the huge number of armed persons that are only concerned with protecting the LAW,
Our military has been diminished. We have committed to treaties with anarchists that threaten us economically , spiritually, and with weapons of mass destruction.
Yet we have citizens that are being forced to believe this is ALL OK!
My son holds a high security position in our air force. He can't talk to me about any of it. If he even so much as brought his cell phone in to his position, he would immediately be arrested for felonious treason.

Meanwhile hilarity has not gone to jail. Her emails ended up in the hands of anthony weiner. Anyone understand NATIONAL SECURITY?...

Well this explains everything about life...

There once was a congressman, weiner.
Who had a perverted demeanor .
Got kicked off the hill.,
For acting like BILL...
Now congress is one weener leaner. :lol: