This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#283207 by J-HALEY
Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:06 pm
When you post anything showing liberalism or the democratic party or anyone affiliated with one of these two groups in a negative light how they go bonkers losing it? They are incapable of having a civil discussion about it. They immediately get all wound up and start hurling insults without any evidence of their own?
#283210 by Ancient Vegan
Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:15 pm
I'd just like to know where they're getting their info, so I could look at it too, not them just saying my information sources are wrong.

Put some links up PG and GMike :|
#283218 by GuitarMikeB
Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:45 pm
Ancient Vegan wrote:I'd just like to know where they're getting their info, so I could look at it too, not them just saying my information sources are wrong.

Put some links up PG and GMike :|

Links to what? We could ask the same of you guys - and not link to those out of control websites like breitbart or FoxNews!
#283274 by Vampier
Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:15 am
Glen ... incredible is it not ?
#283279 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:53 am
Vampier wrote:Glen ... incredible is it not ?

I watch them because it is funny as heck.
Just like Mike and Mark and Schmeddy...
I have a problem were I ENJOY watching people, show just how far they go to argue for ridiculosity.

Notice I was tip toeing around calling them absolute asspholes
#283283 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:14 pm
J-HALEY wrote:When you post anything showing liberalism or the democratic party or anyone affiliated with one of these two groups in a negative light how they go bonkers losing it? They are incapable of having a civil discussion about it. They immediately get all wound up and start hurling insults without any evidence of their own?

It's the constant boy who cried wolf ploy. They spend all their time diving people into identity politics by causing fear with bullshit lies, fabricated rumors, racist stereotypes, and any kind of dishonest cheating possible. The ONLY thing they have to offer anyone is fear.

Lacking any real substance, they resort to "We're cooler cause we're celebrities" or Barak's favorite play was to ridicule anyone who challenged him to avoid a debate containing fact or truth. Forget intellectual debate when there is an opportunity to divide people further into balkanized positions, and there are enough Lefties who are gullible simpletons not following the news (except a fake news sound-byte from comedians) who are easily manipulated emotionally.

I learned a long time ago that the guitar player with the biggest mouth was overcompensating for his insecurity, not having any substance. That's the Left in a nutshell.

#283381 by GuitarMikeB
Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:12 pm
Hah, just waiting for the replies on this one.

#283393 by Ancient Vegan
Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:00 pm
Check!
#283411 by Vampier
Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:16 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXOw0nE6vIM ... Do not be caught up in ridiculous catagories and arguments about them. Mike they want the guns so they can take complete control of the masses in the USA. It does not take a rocket scientist or even a guitarist to figure out that once they "the government" have the guns, then they have the people by the balls and Tyranny Blooms as does Death. I suggest you read your "definition" again with this FACT in mind. In a Civil War those with guns will KILL those without guns. It will matter not if they have a badge, uniform or even are wearing diapers. I know as does Haley that trying to reason with you and others here with Truth, Fact and Thought is a truly lost cause. You will be amongst the first "harvested". Listen to what Yod states.

The NWO Filth are backed into a corner and they are like desperate rats chewing on anything they touch ... including themselves. Do not fall victim to their desperation and Evil.