This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#283189 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:42 am
Will it be Mike or Mark???

2 M&Ms Taste good going down ,but wait till it poisons your whole body...

Been there, done that...

I'm to old to put up with this crap from these youngsters. Put them to bed early and tell them how bad they have been...

HELL, Please put met to bed early also. Sounds Like a vacation. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
#283194 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:08 am
Ancient Vegan wrote:That's not right Trump killed a bill that would have made seniors with mental issues have to have a "co-signer" when getting a gun. Nothing to do with people under 65, stick to the facts, and not the lefts talking points.

This is a very interesting point.
DO NOT TAKE IT AS A BUNCH OF BS.
I am good friends with the owner of our local gun shop. FORGET THE NICS CHECK... HE WILL NOT SELL ANYTHING TO ANY ONE HE THINKS HAS A PROBLEM! Do I need to say more? I have seen him throw people out of his store.
The point I am trying to make is how many Senior Citizens come in to his shop to get rid of handguns and rifles that basically have no value. Sad as it is these are older people preparing to die.
THIS IS HOW RESPONSIBLE THEY ARE BEING...
They don't want their weapons of destruction to fall into the wrong persons hands when they DIE!

Just a different viewpoint.
#283202 by Ancient Vegan
Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:35 pm
There's no arguing with Planet, he won't listen to anything but the liberal agenda.

You can call people sheep trolls or put up stupid pictures, but it doesn't change the facts.

Are government is investigating Russian meddling, but this all happened on Obamas watch
Fact there is some proof that might lead to Hillary colluding with the Russians, but we investigate Trump,
and then after 15 monthes we hand down worthless indictments, in which nobody will be arrested.
Fact James Comey testified under oath that he broke the law....... Leaking information about private conversations
with the President of the USA
Fact Mueller has a agenda, look at the disreputable lawyers he's hired

Now if you think Trump has done something wrong, what is it, if it's there lets investigate, but we should be investigating Obama(the head of the snake), Hillary, Rice, Lynch, Comey, McCabe, and follow these investigations where they lead

Planet you just run your mouth and put up pictures (a picture says a thousand words, and your pictures say it all about you. Let's see you dispute some facts with facts of your own.

Until then enjoy the shitty smell while you've got your head up your ass
#283203 by Ancient Vegan
Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:41 pm
Good one Yod :lol:

Mike what's wrong with Fox news, you a judge of news coverage now also, hell I watch the liberal news to (ABC, CBS, NBC), so I get both sides of the story, I find the liberal news doesn't point to fact very often if ever. Seems like you've got a small closed mind.

I've tried to refrain from namecalling this time around but pg and mike I could really coming up with some written good ones, not some picture I took from some other website, you boys need to open your mind.

You both were probably stiif shirts back in the day as you got the sand kicked in your face
#283221 by GuitarMikeB
Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:48 pm
Ancient Vegan wrote:Mike what's wrong with Fox news,

Last edited by GuitarMikeB on Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#283229 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:42 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:
Ancient Vegan wrote:Mike what's wrong with Fox news,

Obviously MIKE you are on the wrong page of this GREAT WEBSITE. Once again you should stick to teaching people how to tune their guitars.
You should definitely not be teaching people about how they should RUN THEIR LIVES!

I have been nice about your MUSIC... Some of it I will Give you a Kudos...

Now STFU. I don't want to insult you. But you do it. SOOOO good, telling everyone else to STFU!

The only reason you are allowed to exercise your 1st amendment rights and play any music... Is because there are a 150 million people like me that are actually about your rights.
Stop kicking us in the face, or just go and find a better country.
#283243 by GuitarMikeB
Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:56 am
"Assault Weapons Not Protected by Second Amendment, Federal Appeals Court Rules"
Article here: https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/assault-weapons-not-protected-second-amendment-federal-appeals-court-rules-n724106
#283264 by MikeTalbot
Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:21 pm
ARs are NOT assault weapons. For goodness sakes how many times must that be repeated? Nor are they firing a super duper bullet, quite the contrary.

The definition comes from the Whermact's SturmGehwar or Assault Rifle which was fully automatic and fired what is called a kurz (short) round.

Modern times M-16 and variants fire a short round and are selective fire: full auto, or single shot. The AK-47 is in the same category. They can kill you, but it takes a bit of work. They are true assault rifles.

Hunting rifles are much more powerful, there is constant criticism of M-16 by soldiers because it takes multiple hits to put somebody away.

For slaughtering children at close range, any gun will do. That's why we are supposed to depend on the useless FBI, the useless cops and that despicable coward who was the school resource officer. Thankfully, there were several real men on scene who sacrificed their lives to save students. They were unarmed...

The Second Amendment by the way, shows clearly how the 20,000 gun laws we already have are unconstitutional, each and every one. Not that anyone seems to care.

What really disgusts me, is that the Swiss keep a true assault rifle in their homes and yet never murder anyone. What does that say about America?

Talbot
#283265 by Ancient Vegan
Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:06 pm
Hey in defense of that cop, I read on the internet where he saw two what looked to be 2 CIA assault assasins, so he just stayed out of there way cause there was no way his little Glock was gonna stand up to the firepower those guys had.
#283266 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:22 pm
Any hunting rifle set up properly by a skilled and understanding person is far more dangerous. Firing even one shot at at a time can take out out targets a mile away.
These are still just guns and do not reflect the power of a government in control of very powerful weapons.
Let's be sensible for a minute.... I know ,I know ... that is tough...Does anyone want to think about the assault weapons our soldiers need to carry. Does anyone want to think about the assault weapons our country has. Does any one want to think about those same assault weapons that other countries have.

NO!!!!
Let's focus on, attacking MY CONSTITUTION! These thoughts are CRAZY !

The cop charged with protecting this school FAILED!

These liberals are far more dangerous than any one can see.
How is this for a charge...

The LIBERALS HAVE FACILITATED ALL THESE MASS SHOOTINGS... It is only a few people, but we have to find the way around 2nd amendment.

Does any one remember what hillary clinton said about AMBASSADOR STEVENS DEATH IN LIBYA?????

"WHO CARES, THAT WAS SUCH A LONG TIME AGO"...

SERIOUSLY!
And you wanted her to become president.

The only thing that keeps our government in check...
Are 350 million guns that are owned by responsible citizens that would never do something as disgusting as walking into a school an slaughtering the innocent.
Liberals have NO PROBLEM WITH KILLING ANYONE THAT GET'S IN THEIR WAY!!!! Way to many people ended up dead around the clintons.

I will push a completely different agenda.

These acts are being used as tools to destroy USA. The lower line is simple... YOU CAN NOT CONTROL ANY POPULATION, IF THEY HAVE THE MEANS TO PROTECT THEMSELVES!

Liberalism 101. hitler, night of the long knives.
#283366 by GuitarMikeB
Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:38 pm
ANNAPOLIS, Md. — Maryland's ban on 45 kinds of assault weapons and its 10-round limit on gun magazines were upheld Tuesday by a federal appeals court in a decision that met with a strongly worded dissent.

In a 10-4 ruling, the 4th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in Richmond, Virginia, said the guns banned under Maryland's law aren't protected by the Second Amendment.

"Put simply, we have no power to extend Second Amendment protections to weapons of war," Judge Robert King wrote for the court, adding that the Supreme Court's decision in District of Columbia v. Heller explicitly excluded such coverage.

Maryland Attorney General Brian Frosh, who led the push for the law in 2013 as a state senator, said it's "unthinkable that these weapons of war, weapons that caused the carnage in Newtown and in other communities across the country, would be protected by the Second Amendment."
#283368 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:52 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:ANNAPOLIS, Md. — Maryland's ban on 45 kinds of assault weapons and its 10-round limit on gun magazines were upheld Tuesday by a federal appeals court in a decision that met with a strongly worded dissent.

In a 10-4 ruling, the 4th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in Richmond, Virginia, said the guns banned under Maryland's law aren't protected by the Second Amendment.

"Put simply, we have no power to extend Second Amendment protections to weapons of war," Judge Robert King wrote for the court, adding that the Supreme Court's decision in District of Columbia v. Heller explicitly excluded such coverage.

Maryland Attorney General Brian Frosh, who led the push for the law in 2013 as a state senator, said it's "unthinkable that these weapons of war, weapons that caused the carnage in Newtown and in other communities across the country, would be protected by the Second Amendment."

Mike I only quoted you because we have been over this before. New post.
#283369 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:11 pm
All these weapons of war that everyone is being frightened by are still just LITTLE guns.
These guns are basically shooting small caliber bullets that are designed to harm and not kill. Under the Geneva convention rules hollow point , killing bullets are prohibited.
THIS IS WHAT WE GIVE OUR MILITARY BOYS TO PROTECT THEMSELVES!

Mike , You have no understanding of guns, Ammo, and tactics of crazies! Until you do please refrain from arguing in favor of corrupt judges that should have no understanding of the LAW!