This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#283249 by GuitarMikeB
Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:25 pm
Last edited by GuitarMikeB on Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#283250 by J-HALEY
Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:59 pm
Mike that first link is Bullspit. Joe Arpio was a witch hunt and he never should have been in court for doing his job and upholding the law.
Something you might find comical, my girlfriend is a Democrat and supports a lot of your beliefs. Her and I are able to have very civil political discussions. We both agree the country is currently way to polarized.
#283252 by Ancient Vegan
Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:04 pm
Hey thanks Mike for the links now I see where I can view your side of the story

The Huffington Post

Wikipedia

I'm sure that must hold the truth

Once again thanks
#283255 by schmedidiah
Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:22 pm
I've lived in Phoenix, AZ all my life and I've voted for and against Joe Arpaio. it's all true. 100% he started out ok and completely lost his mind. he's cost the county tax payers hundreds of millions of dollars during hard times because he had no idea what his job actually was anymore. stick to Houston. :roll:
#283256 by J-HALEY
Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:04 pm
wrong thread! :oops:
Last edited by J-HALEY on Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#283257 by J-HALEY
Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:06 pm
schmedidiah wrote:I've lived in Phoenix, AZ all my life and I've voted for and against Joe Arpaio. it's all true. 100% he started out ok and completely lost his mind. he's cost the county tax payers hundreds of millions of dollars during hard times because he had no idea what his job actually was anymore. stick to Houston. :roll:

Says the liberal that hates anyone without a liberal agenda. :roll:
#283262 by GuitarMikeB
Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:43 pm
J-HALEY wrote:Let me help you bandmix, since you seem to have lost my original post! :x

Your threads still there, just #8 down the list of active posts today.

Hey thanks Mike for the links now I see where I can view your side of the story

The Huffington Post

Wikipedia

I'm sure that must hold the truth

Once again thanks

You should work on your sarcasm a little more, Lynard. Wiki is surely a lot more accurate than the usual right-wing sites that are cited here on a regular basis (like Haley's).
#283267 by J-HALEY
Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:31 am
With respect Mike I find that almost laughable. Wiki may be a tad less liberally biased. The other links are so liberal they regularly print half truths and lies!
#283269 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:50 am
schmedidiah wrote:I've lived in Phoenix, AZ all my life and I've voted for and against Joe Arpaio. it's all true. 100% he started out ok and completely lost his mind. he's cost the county tax payers hundreds of millions of dollars during hard times because he had no idea what his job actually was anymore. stick to Houston. :roll:

AHH skin cancer and severe melanoma that explains all his symptoms.
I hope he doesn't have any guns because he just proved he has a medical condition that is causing major problems with his thought process .Maybe he just eats to much peanut butter .
Hard times... Sounds like the idea of someone admitting he voted for the wrong president twice...
You know some one that wanted to destroy USA.
No matter we still have all our guns and we are going forward to protect FREEDOM and USA LAW!

Dear Lord... Protect me from all these stupid sheep, In JESUS name...
UUUHHHHMMM I love leg of lamb. :lol:
#283284 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:27 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/joe-arpaio-2018-election_us_5a563b5ae4b03417e8743168

Republicans and Democrats!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_American_federal_politicians_convicted_of_crimes

Which was my point (totally missed by the usual suspects) in Haley's thread.

More dishonest bullshit from a Lefty. Is anyone surprised? The last Democrat administration weaponized the entire government, corrupting every institution, against law-abiding CITIZENS and do you hear a peep from any of them even a little disturbed by that? No, they simply double-up with more lies, and attack anyone trying to fix the manure they are dumping on America. They've lost the credibility they never had in the first place.

Mike....how much do you want to bet that there are a LOT more Democrats in jail for corruption?

Ollie North and the Sheriff are heroes for trying to save the nation from Lefty liars. Never heard of those other two scabs, so this hardly represents "repbulcans" or conservatives.

On the other hand, you have to be a criminal just to QUALIFY to run as a Democrat.

#283289 by Vampier
Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:03 pm
Arguing over links ... Sarcasm ... Lies ... Truth ... Fear ??? The Libtards are hopeless, a waste of time and oxygen ... but possibly not bullets. Great Post Yod as usual.
#283303 by MikeTalbot
Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:32 pm
I was all for Sheriff Joe until i realized he was abusing prisoners who had NOT been convicted of anything. That ain't how it works.

Talbot
#283319 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:01 am
MikeTalbot wrote:I was all for Sheriff Joe until i realized he was abusing prisoners who had NOT been convicted of anything. That ain't how it works.

Talbot

Sorry Mike you have to post proof on that one. May have missed something so it would be appreciated...
doesn't mean you are wrong.
Just asking because the bs is flying so high I can't see the moon anymore.
I'm not as dumb and ugly as i look. :lol:
#283335 by MikeTalbot
Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:02 am
Post proof? He had a jail where he treated those who were convicted and those who weren't the same way. Outstandingly wrong. Conservatives in their ignorance applauded this, hopefully missing the details but I have to wonder.

These same conservatives who fuss when the cops shoot the wrong guy. We either have 'innocent until proven guilty' or we become France who works it in reverse.

There are plenty of reasons why I don't trust conservatives any more than I do liberals - that is one of them.

Talbot