This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#282973 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:14 pm
Planetguy wrote:
really? is it THAT hard to see or judge if someone is competent enough to own serious weaponry?

That has never been the issue, Mark. This issue is who decides?

WE just had a President that weaponized every strata of government to use against his political opposition. We were headed towards a totalitarian regime where law-abiding CITIZENS were getting the Gestapo treatment, as known violent criminals were being welcomed by the thousands at the border.

Until you can find enough Democrats that are honorable people who can be trusted with the interests of American citizens FIRST, then nothing proposed from the Left will ever, ever, ever see the light of day.

They know this and have no intention of losing such a big fund-raiser issue by fixing the real underlying problems. No, they need to get you frothed at the mouth angry.....and giving to their campaigns to show that you "care".
#282975 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:39 pm
YOD... You are speaking terms that scream of intelligence and common sense.

Please pardon my sense of humor. I know what a good man has in his heart. All I hear is liberal hitlers complaining because they don't have all the power to even do something simple like confiscate all private weapons.

Yeah... Well what all these anti-constitutional ,pro law-breakers, totally anti AMERICAN asssssppppholes...Do not realize....Break the law.

TIME TO GO TO JAIL. hitler just said, time to die.

Mark basically said, that those atrocities were OK. hitler wasn't that bad... PG defends the slaughter of 6 million Jewish people over the takeover of the constitution over another crazy man
I'm done.
Bring it on MARK!!!!!
#282981 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:05 am
Mark is listening to those Lefties he thinks are credible and parroting the easiest political position. In a perfect world that solution would work, just like Marxism does on paper.

But it doesn't work in reality. It's just the easiest way to "care" about a tragedy caused by a person who was sick and known to be demented.

You know how many schools shootings they have in Israel? There was ONE back in the 70s and every school has an armed guard now. Zero fatalities of children since then and every single child in Israel schools has been saved by a person with a gun.

We had guards, some of them armed, at Ball High in Galveston TX in 1976. At the end of hallways and driving around on Cushmans outside. This was before bloods and crypts in LA.
#282984 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:46 am
Yeah I know all this Thanks for posting that.
What Mark doesn't understand is he is indirectly responsible because of his support of a corrupt government.
HE GOT 17 PEOPLE KILLED BECAUSE HE VOTES!!!!!

I don't get bothered by asssspholes.

Out of curiosity??? Is You cell # still viable? You been through some dog dooo dooo also. Just saying Yod.

I LOVE YOU, LIKE FAMILY!
#282989 by Ancient Vegan
Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:12 pm
There are over 350 million guns in the US right now.

If guns were really about killing people you'd all be dead now.

STOP LETTING YOUR TV TELL YOU WHAT TO HATE! :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
#282996 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:40 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Out of curiosity??? Is You cell # still viable? You been through some dog dooo dooo also. Just saying Yod.

I LOVE YOU, LIKE FAMILY!

There is no phone signal in paradise but when I leave my house I'll start getting notices for messages and call back. You can text and it will eventually arrive, sometimes the next day or whenever I leave....but usually within the hour we'll get a blast of phone signal when they come through.
#283019 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:36 pm
COOL except I use a 20 year old phone that has uses all of cell towers you can't use unless you have a contract...

I am going to try and call you right now. 4:31PM.

I just got the clayton insurance agency . Must have the wrong #
#283022 by DainNobody
Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:36 pm
I feel left out as usual.. As Johnny Winter would sing on " No Time To Live" ....people try their hardest to reject me but then again their consciuous will be torn" beautiful Johnny Winter tune with the fabulous. Rick Derringer on Johnny Winter And ..1969
#283034 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:27 am
Dayne, don't feel left out.
Ted and I go back to our very first confrontation a million years back.
The big thing was he invited me to one of his shows. You have to understand Ted a little bit. First he is an EXTREMELY TALENTED song writer. Second he has put on more shows than any two major bands combined. Third he is just a great person, that I fear has risked more of his personal life to follow a dream.

Let me put it this way... If Ted knocks on my door at 2 am... He's got 2 hots and a cot as long as he does't show up with that rubber tire beer. :lol:
#283041 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:44 pm
I'm a bit embarrassed by that glowing endorsement, but thanks for your kind words. Yes, that "personal cost" caught up with me last year and I'm paying up now. It's actually not so bad to sit still for a little while. Just feels weird to live by a schedule after these last 2 decades of living by the hour.
#283230 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:24 am
GuitarMikeB wrote:https://www.yahoo.com/news/live-updates-shooting-high-school-parkland-fla-multiple-injuries-reported-200936418.html

So tell me why automatic or semi-automatic weaponry is available for sale to the general public, when its only purpose is to kill lots of people quickly?
Let's hear how the NRA has brainwashed you .... GO

So why did the one armed guard DO NOTHING?
Enough said!
#283232 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:51 am
That was the dumbest comment ever posted here Mike. If you call 911 do you want to se them reloading one bullett at a time. If you are an American soldier... THIS IS THE REAL STORY.... WE give them one bullet at a time.

Military Bases HAVE BECOME SOFT TARGETS, because it has been pushed so far...

No one needs guns, bombs , assault jets, assault ships, or assault rockets. The great almighty government will protect you .

However you don't seem to get it...
KIM JONG UN ,Wants TO KILL YOUR VERY SORRY ASSSS!

Maybe we should support him over the law of USA! That was meant as comment of reference to infer how stupid all the sheep are. Bah. BBAAHH.. BBBBAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

Mike you are definitely a new world order person.

LEAVE ME THE PHUCK OUT OF IT! I don't want to be the person that has to STOP you! I don't want to run for any office, Not even dog catcher.
#283234 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:10 am
I'll answer your question Mike

I've got some friends who live 80 miles east of Denver that have a lot of land. They set up a shooting range and SWAT uses it.

They found out only because SWAT was there, that there has been a big problem with home invasions out there in the middle nowhere. These are kept quiet because they don't want people to panic, but it's a real situation. It is usually a team of 4 to 6 guys who were doing these invasions.

Now....any kind of weapon would be a deterrent but if it did come to a shootout, a shotgun like our last Vice President Biden recommended would get two of those at most before you were dead. A handgun with the element of surprise would be better, but even a rifle might not be enough without some advance notice of intent. But an AR-7 evens up the odds like not much else because these crooks are armed.

Cops are almost 2 hours away. These people are robbing, murdering, and raping almost at will where there are no weapons.