This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#282090 by Dayne Nobody IV
Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:32 am
Glen the weatherman just said the east coast was getting the Arctic Vortex blast starting next week.. you guys are brave living in New York.. if the taxes don't get ya, the winter will .. :) LOL
#282092 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:16 am
Lots of laughs Dayne. I fear NOTHING!
I fear more of making a mistake and not doing the RIGHT thing. I make very few mistakes.
I'm getting old. I'm trying to pass on the knowledge.
We are not brave. Taxes... We are very STUPID! Winter... Easy peesey Just do it my way.
That sounds arrogant... My business is built on getting people through winter without problems.
Jumpily stimple is going to happen. The point is to minimize it.

Thanks for that post Dayne. Even piggy is suffering because he is inside more than he wants to be. He is a spoiled rotten piggy. However I am not going to leave him outside in 5 degree weather. As smart as he is he doesn't understand all the places we take him out to are covered in a foot of snow. With 6 inch legs that math doesn't work.
I just put on the jazz station and let piggy deal with it.

My plan... Just deal with it. :wink:
#282093 by Dayne Nobody IV
Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:30 pm
Jazz is fit for pig's sensitive listening pleasure..agreed .... :)
#282099 by MikeTalbot
Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:04 pm
Atlanta tempatures dropping and chance of snow tonight. Thank God. This soupy nasty humid pretense of weather we've been enduring is what my mother used to call 'pneumonia weather.' I'd rather be cold.

Talbot
#282101 by GuitarMikeB
Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:40 pm
But an inch of snow in Atlanta, the whole area comes to a crashing halt! Our temperatures are supposed to plummet from the current 57F to single digits again by Sunday night.
#282102 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:42 am
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks for the reminder Mike.
You just made me feel a bunch better! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh well, it is what it is. Hey good luck with your new car.
#282103 by MikeTalbot
Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:56 am
Come on Mike - you'll spoil it for us. 8)

Besides, the folks that sell milk and bread make a fortune on an inch of snow!

Talbot
#282119 by GuitarMikeB
Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:32 pm
Single digit temperature again here last night. At least the warmth and rain last week washed most of the snow away.
#282142 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:29 am
WOW! I'm dealing with stupidity all over the place.
The last one was setting up a new outside tank,on Sunday, in 15 degree weather. Why? Because the landscaper did some work around the oil fill last summer. He cracked it open and 20 inches of water poured in.HE COVERED UP HIS MISTAKE INSTEAD OF BEING TRUTHFUL ABOUT IT! One little mistake in these temps has major consequences. I had a customer turn away a delivery in an empty un- attended house... Now he has thirty grand in damage because he wasn't paying attention. He ran out of oil and the house froze.

I CAN NOT OVERCOME STUPID!

Right now I am grateful it is 36 degrees and raining.