This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#280295 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:09 am
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/10/ ... trump.html

Damning new evidence appears to show that Hillary Clinton used her office as Secretary of State to confer benefits to Russia in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her foundation and cash to her husband.

But there’s more. It seems it was all covered up for years by the same three people who are now involved in the investigation of President Donald Trump over so-called Russian “collusion.”
#280301 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:17 am
Pretty scary s*** Ted. Far worse than drinking a flat tire.
You got it right...

SSHHH... Don't wake the sheep. I have a great garlic recipe for garlic lamb chops. :roll:
#280320 by Badstrat
Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:24 pm
Would Trump be singing this song today? Just curious:

Where have all the Russians gone?
Long time passing
Long time ago
Libs have hid them every one
When will Libs ever learn?
When will Libs ever learn?
#280369 by DainNobody
Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:10 am
thank-you george for sharing your music.. it is very blissful music..thanks
#280384 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:27 am
Simple George.
Many don't even put some music up to share.
Some of the people that have shared their music here, are the most awesome players I have ever heard.
However anyone that shares their music is expressing their own soul. You have chosen to do that.
Some of the people that get into heated political disagreements with me have posted music.
Those people,... I will always hold respect for their music. That includes a long list of people that think I hate them...

I DON'T.

Does that explain it George?
#280392 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:02 pm
george1146561 wrote:There is an important principle in our legal system called "Habeas Corpus". Technically it derives from the Latin term for "that you have the body". More precisely, in legal terms, it means you have to prove that a crime has taken place before you can charge or arrest someone for the crime. To prove that the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians to engage in illegal activities to favor Trump's chances in the election, it must first be proven that any illegal actions took place in 2016 to help Trump. So far, I haven't seen or heard any evidence of that. There is no evidence of GOP ballot box stuffing, of the GOP hiring people to vote early and often using false ID, or of the GOP facilitating the registering of non-citizens, including illegal aliens, to vote.

So can anyone please enlighten me about anything illegal that was done to help get Trump elected? I don't give a damn who did it. I just want to know what, if anything, was done. Then, if it has been proven that a crime or crimes were committed, it would be appropriate to investigate who actually did the crimes.

And of course you are absolutely right about most of that. Kudos, george

However, I submit that is exactly what the lefties would like. It would keep everyone too busy chasing shadows instead of reality. The reality is that successfully arresting, prosecuting, and incarcerating the guilty would involve taking on the most powerful people in the world, much less America.

It's political suicide, which is why it will take a thick-skinned outsider with his own money and organization, who doesn't give a rip about what someone else thinks, to drag America out of the swamp we live in. I think those who voted for Trump understood that instinctively and still voted for him. I did too, but with the reservation that he "might" actually be the anti-Christ. That was still better than taking any chances with Hillary.

Frankly, I'd have been just as happy with a bionic nuke that only killed politicians falling over the Capitol to the White House, if that's what it takes to get Washington to respect the will of the people over the banks, the corporations, the UN, George Soros and the far alt-left who took over the DNC at the turn of the century, the gutless sell-outs now known as Republicans, and MOST OF ALL their willing accomplices and mouthpiece whom I call The Dept of Propaganda (NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, NYT, and all subsidiaries of these media, etc)

But since there is not a yet a smart bomb like that, Donald Trump will have to do. Their hatred against him is actually steeling the resolve of people who were marginal before.

#280468 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:30 am
Yeah No sh*t! Just for the record. Yod or Ted is one of the greatest songwriters that has ever posted any music.

He was a pretty boy when he was younger. So was I. We all were.

Now we are sitting here and talking and insulting each other when the real dog crap is not being called out.

Truth is, I hope I get a call from Ted. I'm in your area can I stop by.
ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!! Don't even ask!

I just hope we are able to prevent the slavery that is happening under the politically correct term of democracy.
#280534 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:47 am
Here is all the evidence someone would need for a corruption conviction concerning secret collusion with Russia.

Problem is, it's been evidence since 2010....that was during Obama's term.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/22521/bil ... n-saavedra
#280537 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:58 am
More evidence of a DEMOCRACY that is just looking for destruction, mayhem, personal advancement, and the eventual death of FREEDOM for the individual.

My gun still hasn't moved off the kitchen table......... yet.
#280585 by Paleopete
Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:52 pm
George - I pretty much agree with everything you said, but one thing you need to know...collusion is not a crime. Probably unethical, but according to several legal experts I've seen interviewed, not a crime. To get an indictment, they would have to find other crimes, related to the collusion. Bribery, etc.

What Ted said is true also, we're talking about taking on some of the most powerful and corrupt people on the planet, and only someone like Trump could do it. He has the backbone to stand up to them, the battalion of lawyers he'd need, the money to back it up, and he hates corruption. He also knows a lot of the politicians in DC and has for many years. (Schumer and McConnel for example, friends for 20 years.)

I've said from the beginning all this would backfire on the democrats, same as everything the republicans threw at him during the campaign. I also said long ago that if Russia and Putin wanted to help anyone win the election it would not be Trump. Why would a person with an alpha male personality want to help put Trump in office, when Trump is a perfect example of an alpha male who will not back down from anyone??? Ridiculous. Watch the video of the meeting between Trump and Putin, it was obvious to me when Putin walked in the room, he knew exactly who was boss...and it wasn't him. Notice soon as he gestured and half pointed toward someone off camera, what did he do? Hung his head and stared at the floor. And he did not look comfortable. Then go look at t he pictures of Obama and Putin. Obama was on the edge of his seat looking very nervous, Putin was slouched back looking arrogant and in control.

Putin would never, ever help Trump get elected. He knew long before the election Trump was not the weak, corrupt politician he could manipulate and possibly blackmail. That would be Hillary.

I don't think she will ever be behind bars, Hill and Billary will keep it dragging through the courts till they both keel over. If she's ever even indicted...I'm not sure we have anyone in the DOJ with balls enough to try it. Some very rich and powerful people are propping her up.

The one thing people need to understand is what I alluded to earlier. Trump has known many of the politicians in DC for a long time, and they know quite well one very important personality trait. He absolutely WILL do exactly what he says. That's why the politicians and press went hysterical the day he announced he was running. He also said he would stop the corruption in DC, and they know he means it. They know he will not back down.

And he already started. A couple of days after the inauguration he signed an executive order banning all govt officials (not just elected politicians, so it covers beaurocrats too) from taking jobs with lobbyist groups for 5 years afrter leavoing their govt jobs. Lobby groups can no longer hire washington insiders who know exactly who has his hand out for lobbyist money, and who supports whatever bill is on their agenda this week.

Then in May, I think, congress passed a bill shutting down the DOD slush fund. I don't know if that was his idea, or congress already had it up theuir sleeve.

Cutting the growth in funding for many govt programs is part of it too, politicians can't stuff money in their pockets if it's not there. It was also mandatory too, if just the growth in welfare spending alone continues unabated, in 10 years it will total more than the amount of taxes collected. That means the exonomy totally fails. That's just one program. If it costs more than the taxes taken in, what do they do about education, social security, food stamps, low income housing, medicare, medicaid etc? Growth in spendind had to happen, and it will also take a small chunk out of corruption.

I know what he's doing now, death by a thousand cuts. A little here, a little there, till politicians finally realize corruption is a really bad idea. I think, not positive, but I think, he's also playing the "give 'em more rope" game. That's why he didn't fire Comey immediately. Give him more rope. McConnell and Ryan will most likely go down, but the voters will do that. Trump is counting heavily on help from voters kicking the most useless of politicians out of the whote house.

I just hope he has good security...some really powerful people would love to have a chance at him...

The collusion thing is not going away but that's not what will bring Hillary down. The democrats need her to go away and she won't, so they decided to throw her under the bus. But it won't be collusion, it will be bribery, corruption, money laundering, possibly racketeering, whatever else they can dig up. But collusion won't do a thing, it's not a crime.
#280590 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:32 pm
WHERE THE PHLUCK YOU BEEN MAN!
I hope everything is good with you!

Your words are filled with wisdom.

When you don't take the time to share them, they are worthless. When you do, they are precious and priceless.

Much respect to you. That doesn't even include your excellent singing voice.