This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#278901 by schmedidiah
Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:04 am
george1146561 wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:DuH... Isn't that the same as limiting free speech? I guess you will never get it willie. :roll:

I loaded one of his image URLs into a browser. It was nothing but a scenic landscape. It had nothing to do with music. I am curious about one thing. Am I the only one who reported him for spamming the forum, or did anyone else bother?

He gets reported multiple times every time he comes back (which has happened numerous times). It usually takes a day or 5 for admin to remove him. Just ignore him. I know it's hard. I inherited one of his dumb threads again. :roll:
#278903 by MikeTalbot
Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:51 am
I reported his ass too. An old embittered loser trying to ruin it for others. Nope...

Talbot
#278911 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:13 am
He did it again. Posted an unlimited comment that destroyed the sensible actions of people.
If you were able to get bandmix to take it down... Thanks George, Mike and any of the other good people here.
#278915 by Planetguy
Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:06 pm
he started his spamming ways a few yrs ago posting his gig announcements and lame posters for his band's upcoming gigs in other people's threads.

then he had a motorcycle accident. and from all outward appearances, he must have landed on his head. anyone who spends that much time and takes that much enjoyment from disrupting things isn't right in the head.

i suggest that not only do we ignore the pathetic troll....but also that we soon put an end to discussing him as well. clearly that sad, pathetic loser lives for attention and i'll not give him anymore.
#278944 by Planetguy
Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:50 pm
no, what's "sad" is the fall you took on your head when you crashed your moped. then again i suspect you were always a sniveling coward and a lowlife doucehbag craving attention.

that fall just made you more of a mouth breathing cretin.

wow, what wrong turn brought you to that low level scumbag mark?
#279139 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:16 am
Badstrat wrote:Bakers refused to bake a cake for a 9 year old boy. Is there still equal justice for all in America?

Bakers refused to make pro-Trump birthday cake for 9-year-old boy:
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... ke-9-year/

You have to ask yourselves. Will he get the same treatment as gays received if taken to court ?

Oregon judge fines Christian bakers $135,000 for refusing to bake a gay ‘wedding’ cake
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/orego ... -gay-weddi

Getting back to the original topic.
If you don't have the right to refuse any objectionable ideal... FREEDOM NO LONGER EXISTS!

Even though I have some reservations about the freedom of abortion, right or wrong in the big picture.

DON'TAKE MY MONEY OR PROPERTY TO PAY FOR SOME ONE ELSE SEEKING A SOLUTION! Don't force your agenda down my life. I am very tolerant, right up to the point that find extreme intolerance from any one else!