This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#277582 by J-HALEY
Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:08 pm
I was doing some reading last night about the changes to Dodd-Frank and why Trump wants to make a few changes and the Wall Street Reform. This led to some reading about the Federal Reserve. I decided to read up on whom actually controls the federal reserve and this very interesting. Mostly Europeans namely British and the Rothschild Banking Dynasty.
Here is an interesting read on the subject. http://www.usagold.com/federalreserve.html
#277726 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:07 am
Good post Jeff.
Unfortunately few will read your link. However it is still a good effort. So much wrong, way too much time to screw the sheep. :roll:
#277741 by J-HALEY
Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:09 pm
It scares the hell out of me that no one cares about this. Everyone is so consumed by the Russian collusion smoke and mirrors game. All while the real criminals get away with felonies that are being covered up by the media and liberals.
I though at first everyone on here either already knew about this or they just don't care!
#277742 by MikeTalbot
Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:21 pm
Check out LewRockwell.com. They've been writing about this for years.

Talbot
#277755 by Vampier
Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:19 pm
Haley ... it seems that your injury has afforded you the time to delve into what is going on and relax enough to think about other things than just "holding the line". I am happy about that... good show and excellent Posts.
#277756 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:30 pm
J-HALEY wrote:It scares the hell out of me that no one cares about this. Everyone is so consumed by the Russian collusion smoke and mirrors game. All while the real criminals get away with felonies that are being covered up by the media and liberals.
I though at first everyone on here either already knew about this or they just don't care!

The time to care about Dodd-Frank was 2008-2009

Since nothing was done then, I have little confidence something will be done now. Here's the thing...this has been going on since Nimrod. At the bottom where we are, not much changes but the scenery. All you could do is change your geographical location to find that it's as bad or worse every place else. Would love to see Trump bust up the applecart, but being skeptical keeps me from being disappointed.

So enjoy where you are to spite them and put your faith where thieves can't break in and moths can't corrupt.