This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#277580 by GuitarMikeB
Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:23 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Sorry Mike.

:shock: WOW! Have a fine long weekend, assuming you don't have to work on Monday, I'm off until next Wednesday, time for camping in thunderstorms, at the sportscar races in New York.
#277652 by GuitarMikeB
Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:06 pm
For anyone who cares, here's all the photos from our Alaska vacation:
http://imgur.com/a/S0GnR
#277653 by J-HALEY
Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:01 pm
Looks like a great and memorable vacation! I am pretty sure I saw the yellow rose of Texas in the botanical gardens group?
Someone posted on Facebook the other day
"Everyone is posting their vacation photo's, I went to Walmart"
#277658 by Badstrat
Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:00 pm
I know "climate change" is real. The last week was in the 70's and polar bears were happy. Global cooling - climate change for sure.

Now it is near the 90'e hot and muggy & miserable, and the ice caps must be melting (thus causing the high humidity ) to the dismay of the polar bears.

The root cause? Illegal Aliens.

Too many illegal aliens from Mexico are causing a flatulence crisis from excessive burrito consumption. That in turn, along with so many people still being above ground and breathing cause dramatic fluctuations in our atmosphere resulting in said climate. It's true. 90% of all climate change scientists agree with these proven facts. I read it on the Internet.
#277659 by Vampier
Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:21 pm
Slacker ... absolutely. Here in Mexico one can now breathe more freely since so many "Beaners" have "Gone North". The Sea wind from the dying Pacific is sweeping away the stench of Bean Farts and replacing it with the refreshing smell of dead fish ... ala natural.

Speaking of stenches ... what about the Filth of The Black Pope ? His best pervert friend in OZ is being revealed to be reviled. All over the world there are rotting little corpses of children who have been "used up" by such FILTH.

The HAG may "run" again ... she "runs", seeps and leaks every day ???????

How any Black person can be DemonRat ?????

How any decent person can be "Catholic" ?????

How any moral intelligent person can "submit" to the Jesuit created Islam ??????

How can The Black Messiah be still spending obscene amounts of Tax money with his disgusting "ManWife" ?????
#277663 by GuitarMikeB
Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:40 pm
J-HALEY wrote:Looks like a great and memorable vacation! I am pretty sure I saw the yellow rose of Texas in the botanical gardens group?
Someone posted on Facebook the other day
"Everyone is posting their vacation photo's, I went to Walmart"

No yellow roses there. There were trollius and some other yellow globe-type flower. Too early for roses (except wild ones) in Alaska.
#277672 by MikeTalbot
Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:15 am
Stephan

Check out Thessalonians II, under "Strong delusion."

Cheers
Talbot
#277675 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:35 am
yod wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Sorry Mike.

Takes a big man to do that.

way to go, brother, proud of you.