This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#273830 by Badstrat
Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:13 am
Unfortunately neither the president or any elected official has any say in it. All government has been bastardized by the un elected leftist branch of government which is the liberal court system. The leftist courts who, although they were never intended to have such power, have taken power unto themselves to rule in all matters thus having the final word on all things. They are gods unto themselves ruling without either knowledge or wisdom. You only need look around to see that this is so.

They have had the last say on free speech and they have severely weakened the second amendment. They have made foolish decisions governing the laws of biology and they make moronic decisions concerning all matters under the sun. They listen to idiots and rule in their favor because they themselves are idiots in black robes.
#273831 by Vampier
Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:06 am
"Idiots in Black Robes" ... excellent visual ... Satanists ... Leftists ... whatever. I thank you for pointing the UN B.S. out Slacker. Somehow I must confess I had not included it and that is an omission of very serious consequence.

I had overlooked the perspective of The Black Messiah's signing the USA up in that wonderful "Treaty" with the UN. The Filth creeps in at every corner. Their "foolish decisions" are not ... they are based entirely upon the Agenda of the NWO. Just look at the "Good Work" the UN did in Haiti.The UN Troops are classified as Foriegn Troops and need to be expelled immediately as they are a clear and present danger to every American ... Man, Woman and CHILD. I can just imagine The Hag rubbing herself and making her leaking orifice even more wet.

The CFR and the UN are truly hideous organizations and need to be outlawed. The fact that the "Courts" of the USA have been taken by the UN Trash negates The Law of the Land and must be remedied forthwith. What you say explains alot and brings a clear over riding perspective to a great many things. Ta very much.
#273842 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:42 am
Agreed!
Let us not overlook the attack on FREEDOM from all the regulatory agencies.
Town beaches... No smoking,no drinking, no pets, no swimming, no BBQs, no, no, No! This list goes on and on. This is just one small town government OUT OF CONTROL! Meanwhile I am expected to pay for a mismanaged resource. LOCAL!
Just like Towns. All these regulatory agencies have created rules that are way over-reaching. These are not LAWS sanctioned by the body of the government and THE PEOPLE, to be enacted by a democratic majority... These are rules created by the few, enacted against the will and desire of a nation to have stable LAWS!

Yes, times change... Be aware, if the individual doesn't have any personal responsibility, a government of few will be happy to legislate your personal behavior. Control is the theme that is killing FREEDOM! Just keep your eyes on the flowers and then you can go have a wonderful shower.

I make no apologies... This is a gentle slap at 150 million stupid, selfish, Americans. DON'T TREAD ON ME!
#273921 by Vampier
Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:44 am
What a load of Anglo-American WANK. The NWO is increasingly desperate and grasping at straws using their purchased "fake media" to beat the dead drum of desperation. What a truly hideous collection of inbred Filth, despicable degenerates and "Royal Retards". The world is waking up to their ways, methods and depravities. Child Eating, Blood Drinking, Murdering, Torturing and Evil degenerates the lot of them are. "God Take The Queen "
#273922 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:38 am
That is a GREAT picture FRED!
You must be phucking brilliant, because I am computer handicapped. I would love it if you would tell me how to put up pictures, in a post. I don't know how to do it.

Just for the record... Pigs are actually very violent critters. Having one as a pet has become a very interesting experience. Yesterday some assshole with a german shepherd REFUSED my request to keep his dog away and UNDER CONTROL. His dog got slashed in less than a second. Even I was stunned by the stupidity the dog owner and violence of my pig in self protection . Now I'm probably going to face a lawsuit. This has nothing to do with you, except to let you know that was a cute picture... As far as pigs go... Totally unrealistic.

The dog will be OK... The owner will always be an assshole!

Anyone want to call me a pig? Go right ahead, I'm just out grazing and enjoying life. I am very content to leave you to your grazing and enjoying life.... Metaphorically DO YOU GET IT!
#273946 by Vampier
Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:14 am
Great Post Glen. Ta It is terrible when the "pets" are more intelligent than the "owners".

Here is something guitar mike would appreciate ...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEDIeP8zk00 ... Censoring ???? What Censoring ???? It is developing into a full on WAR and soon it may become a shooting one.
#273967 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:21 pm
Vampier wrote:True.

As much as MIKE BIRCH and FRED and Planet guy(MARK)...
These men are Americans.
I pledge to protect them.
They have all the peoples rights under the constitution.
THE GREATEST SET OF LAWS THAT ANY NATION HAS EVER BEEN ABLE TO CONSTRUCT.

I will back any MAN... That still believes in the RULE OF LAW of OUR GREAT NATION!

Further reviews would require years of intellectual thought. Something sadly missing from Americans and Illegals with only a hand reaching for free beer.
VERY SAD!
#274012 by Vampier
Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:37 pm
True ... and they shall continue popping a "Bud Light", sucking it down, eating some Death burgers and Fast Food ... and growing a set of BREASTS... becoming balless brainless wonders.
#274041 by Vampier
Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:30 am
Trump has been President for a month. Already he has shaken the scum of the world to such an extent that they are panicked, desperate and fighting to maintain their "control". Just by the very process of Trump being elected and taking office there is a resulting Awakening that The United States of America has never ever seen in it's brief existence. This is all casting light upon the NWO cockroaches as they scurry. It is exposing the bumbling Filth like Pelosi for what they are. It it exposing just how utterly compromised the "government" of the USA has become by Evil. Every day there is a new Lie being thrust forth by the rotting, dying "media" as they embarrass themselves further and further with more and more outlandish LIES.

Disgusting cancerous PussBags like Michael Moore continue to shoot their foul mouths off displaying their flaccid diseased brains for all to see. And even there is a jungle drumbeat to replace The Black Messiah with The Black Hag ... offal wimprey. This is much worse than Hitler pressing the hitler Jugend into battle in Berlin in 1945. This "political cartoon" gets more desperately disgusting daily.

Even The Hag is saying "God Bless America" the next thing you know the Traitorous and imbecilic Black Messiah will be writing a book.
#274044 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:00 am
"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

Don't think that's important.... We don't have to do this... YES IT IS.

65 huh. Just a #. But it does mean you have been able to survive many pitfalls of life. So has Badstrat... I think he has us beat in that category. I give everybody credit for getting past the younger, deadly years. Collection of wisdom starts to show, as us old farts start to age. :)