This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#273939 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:44 am
All I hear is you can't have a wall. It is immoral. It is wrong. It goes against everything AMERICA stands for...

BULLSHIIIT!!!!

News Flash... We have a LONG STANDING IMMIGRATION SYSTEM. It has worked for centuries. THELAW!
News FLASH... AMERICANS HAVE A RESPONSIBILITY UNDER THE CONSTITUTION TO PROTECT ALL AMERICANS!
That means I don't give a damn about anyone from any other nation, coming into America without proving allegiance to AMERICA or the citizens of AMERICA.

Go ask Kate Steinle....

Oh I forgot... SHE IS DEAD!
#273943 by Vampier
Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:08 pm
Excellent Topic Glen ...it should be interesting to see what "The Musicians" have to say about it. The braying jackasses whose symbol is one and of course The horned Failure Satan minions all whine about "The Wall" which Trump has proposed for their protection and safety and ressistence of Evil, Muslim Invaders and illegals who contaminate the entire country... these idiots miss the point not of the Wall but of their very existence. STUPIDITY is the Call of the DAY in America ... Lying is the accepted form of communication and "Pure" Evil is the New World Religion that is sucking in all the mental minnows like a whirl pool.

None of these eating, defecating pieces of fetid flesh which self propel their little minnow brains about have any concept of FREEDOM, RESPONSIBILITY, DUTY, RIGHT ACTION and even the HISTORY and SACRIFICES which have made their very existence possible. Both tragic and sad but ... what more can be expected of these "useless eaters". I am afraid that very few understand that there is a WAR and it is a TOTAL WAR which has just begun against them in earnest. They frolick in their Modern Sodom with it's "Awards" and facade of significance. Soon ... one way or another these parasites will be perishing in giga numbers. The planet will breathe a sigh of relief and be able to cleanse itself.

Where are the "Minstrels", the Heralds ??? There are none because those who might be able to do so are stupified, dumbed down, poisoned, unaware or outright COWARDS. Just wait until "The Bullet Hits The Bone". Arm yourselves and provision for WAR. Alklied and marshal with those about you who are of the same ilk. Mobilize to survive. Prepare to fight.

DO NOT BELIEVE THE LIES ANY LONGER AND DO NOT THINK THAT SOMEONE ELSE WILL DO THE FIGHTING FOR YOU ... IN A SPIRITUAL WAR THERE ARE NO MERCENARIES .
#273945 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:01 pm
That is one of your best posts, should I say TODAY, YESTERDAY, or TOMORROW.
NO. You, Vamp, have posted very sensible discussion. Ridiculous that SCHMEDDY feels it is too long winded to listen too.

This whole immigration thing has become out of control.
Should we talk about the 9th court ruling OVER RULING THE SUPREME COURT.
Very few will even know what I'm talking about. (the HELLER case)

IT IS ABOUT THE LAW... BREAKING THE LAW!!!!

Bring on the wall.

THE LAWMAKERS... BREAKING THE LAW!!!!!!!
#273949 by Vampier
Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:13 am
Ta Glen. When one becomes aware even on an elementary level of the lives lost, sacrificed and taken to feed the Evil that plagues this planet ... then one might just appreciate and value even now what is left of the USA and it's besieged Freedoms. As Slacker has stated to me ... the USA has long forsaken the Creator and the patience displayed with this has been monumental. Unless the course is changed as Trump demonstrates daily he wishes to do ... then the Destruction of the USA is imminent. So many demonstrate they take for granted almost everything which can be forever lost in just a moment under the "right" circumstances.

A simple border Wall, a fence, a reinforced and tended boundary ... is being blown completely out of proportion and used to manipulate the victims of SlowKill who are utterly unawares of what they assist in. They are their own worst enemies now and are Pawns with short term usage. Giga Death is coming unless trash and Filth like Gates, Soros, and so many others are literally stopped DEAD in their tracks. They are not even in comprehension of what they embrace ... The Second Death, The Evil and the permanence of it all. They play with their little things ... electronic and otherwise, incapable of understanding that it is all fleeting and so temporary. Their pleasures and communications have become so false and insignificant that when they lose them, these subhumans will be so very lost and distressed that their deaths will be merciful.

Each morning I awaken now , I make a point of appreciating what I have and the fantastic Life I have been blessed with ... should it end before the next sunrise. What certainty I once thought I possessed is now vanished and to find solace I must look long and deep and hard within myself and regarding what I now do. it is as The Code of Bushido relates ... Living as though you have already died. I have always found this somehow acceptable but now much more so than ever before.

I have no dread only concern for what lies ahead and my lack of ability to perhaps effectively deal with it. But I shall merely do as I have always done in such matters ... my very best with determined resolve and confidence that I shall "Die Well" if need be. This WAR is not on an open field nor in the light of day, it is occult, dishonourable, decietful and unrighteous. It is total and foul in it's very conception. It is the WAR with COWARDS who hide and use poison, lies and dishonesty to wage it. In it's course there will be many Pawns who perish unknowing even why and by whose hand. There comes things of such horrific nature that even the imaginations of fine Artists can only glimpse them in nightmares and visions. And yet those who warn are mocked by the very same whose miserable little lives are trying to be saved. A Sad and Tragic Commentary yet possibly a fitting END now for what most of humanity has let itself become. There may well be a great many "Last Stands" against the hordes of what were once human and yet others in borrowed bodies and still other in horrific forms almost unimaginable. Nephilim, Demon, Zombie, Neighbor, Kin and Subspecies manipulated into genetic mutation and Chimera. A little something to look forward to as some of us may have the dubious Honour of seeing how many we can make die. Let us try to preserve our sanities for as long as we may. War takes away compassions and brings forth the nether regions of the brain in order to survive. Yet still there remains a little hope and that is enough of a spark to fire a combustion of magnificent proportions ... under the right circumstances.

As Slacker states ... "Remember, the Creator is always in control"
#273952 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:36 am
Thanks Vamp... That just shows the complexity of your thoughts, well worth the read...

I am far more simple. My beliefs follow the same complicated thoughts that you express. I drive my wife crazy. She expresses a thought and writes a book. I, as a songwriter, turn it into two words. SMILE.
However that does not mean the same intentions aren't met.

When I say complex, you bring out complete and rational thoughts.
I simply draw aline in the sand. Sorry for being so "short winded". SCHMEDDY wouldn't read it anyway.
#273955 by schmedidiah
Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:50 pm
:D
#273959 by Vampier
Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:01 pm
Ta Glen.
#273966 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:59 pm
Should I laugh or just laugh some more?
Thanks Vamp... I'm not picking on Schmedy. I like the guy... I even like Mike and Mark.

Maybe we should develop the MIKEY AND MARKEY SHOW!

There is serious business ahead...
NO TIME FOR BULLSHIIIT!!!!!