This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#273838 by Badstrat
Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:18 am
Well it's obvious that the best you can compare McCain to is chucky and that pretty much shows that he's decidedly at the bottom of the barrel. Even if he does pretend to be republicrap. But that doesn't make him the right choice for anything. He's still a phony traitorous turncoat like so many others 0n the demoncrap side, And that's where most of the radical America haters dwell. McCain is nothing but a sneaky deceptive little weasel. Just 1/2 of the Bobsy twins, the Lindsey and McCain duo. Every time a conservative tries to do something good you can see the twins all over TV stabbing them in the back.
#273879 by schmedidiah
Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:12 pm
So the gist of this thread is a bunch of pie in the sky hypothetical concepts about "how does this RINO keep getting elected?" and "he serves the whole country, not just one state" but you're not interested in any real answers from someone in his district who's actually voted for him 3 times for Senate? Should I have voted Democrat? Is that really what you're telling me? That was the better option? :roll:
#273881 by Badstrat
Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:10 pm
"Should I have voted Democrat? "

If you voted for mccain you did vote demoncrap because that is what he is in deed.

I would think that the citizens who once ran a candidate against him, when he almost lost, would do it again and not fall for his lying ass a third time. The people who set someone to run against him should do it again as the bum should be thrown out of office. When I woke up this morning there was mccain again on the news trying to rally people against trump rambling on about "The first thing dictators do is shut down the press" when referring to trump. That moron isn't hurting trump with his hatred for him, he is fighting against the Americans that want to see change. He is as just another demoncrap trying to stop trump from making any changes to the obama manifesto. He is the enemy of his own party and the enemy of liberty loving Americans.

Mccain is a low life back stabber that stands up for the lying media against someone who is exposing them for the frauds that they are. He comes up on the wrong side of things constantly. He and john kerry should be best of friends. They're birds of a feather.
#273882 by schmedidiah
Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:18 pm
given his age, the fact that he just won another 6 year term and your general obtuseness regarding AZ politics, I'll just assume you officially don't understand what's going on here at all. Good day, sir. :lol:
#273884 by schmedidiah
Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:13 pm
#273891 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:44 pm
I think this is just a call for term limits. This is a call for the end of professional politicians.
I point to history...

People in power begged President George Washington, to accept a 3rd term... He said NO. He was very wise!
#273892 by Badstrat
Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:59 am
"here's the results. wouldn't even call that close. "

And what is that supposed to prove? Numbers mean nothing. The real question is how many stupid people voted for him knowing that he represented himself and not them before they elected him again. That number only shows that most of the old and stupid people in America migrate there. That is all that number proves.

Among a couple million Jews only one was right, and that being Moses. Throughout history the masses have been wrong and a select few were right. In Israel the prophets were few in number, yet they alone spoke the truth and few believed them. You can go through all the dictators who rose to power through the people and then turned on them, yet a few were always there warning the masses even though their warnings fell on deaf ears.

No doubt about it, they should have thrown that slimy turncoat out when they had a chance. He will be instrumental in destroying your child's future in time. He is well on the way to doing that already.
#273893 by schmedidiah
Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:03 am
so according to you, I should have just voted Democrat because "that would be the same thing". Then Betsy DeVos wouldn't have been approved. But you'd be ok with that. Because McCain is the "same thing as a Democrat". :lol:
#273896 by Badstrat
Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:23 am
"so according to you, I should have just voted Democrat because "that would be the same thing". "

Well actually no. You know that the demoncrap is against you whereas mccain mascarades as a republicrap then stabs those who elected him and the conservatives of the party in the back. That's what RINOS do. Big difference between the two. don't you think?

But it doesn't really matter. God appoints all authority and most of the time when he appoints someone evil he enlists stupid people to perform that task. I'm not calling you stupid, but those that voted for him when they had a chance to elect someone else, another republicrap, in the primary certainly are. Nevertheless he is helping destroy freedom in America, he and his demoncrap buddies. I can't tell them apart at times. Other than the fact that the dem fights freedom outwardly and mccain does it in secret.
#273920 by Vampier
Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:50 am
Schmed ... you hear alot of talk from "folks" outside your borders ? You seem to have been infected with an attack of Black Messiah Virus ... I am afraid it is a terminal condition Schmed. "they fail to understand "our" electorate"? NewsFlash ... you do not have an "Electorate". Your condition is your infection with the SlowKill you have been ingesting ... and that is also terminal. You speak of choice ? I say to you what choice ? Aridzona is not some special place ... it suffers the very same as all the other States. Those who live in Aridzona are much the same as anywhere else ... sheeple. You prove this point quite well I believe. The worn out facades that are put up for you to "vote" for represent absolutely no choice whatsoever. This is what Slacker tries to make you understand yet you keep harping on if he thinks you should "vote" Democrat. VOTE A or VOTE A ... arsehole or arsehole ... Liar or Liar.

You are nothing more than a Pawn in the Great Game. You will be laughing hysterically and "voting" all the way to the guillotine. It is your own doing to fail and not see The Great Board ... beyond it's shallow surface. Is this the way you envision yourself ? I think not Sir Pawn ... listen to Slacker, Glen and the others you so eagerly place in the same "basket" ... a much different basket than yours.

Age has long been affiliated with a certain degree of wisdom so I have no problem understanding your view since you openly and proudly admit voting repeatedly for proven lying traitorous scum, thinking he is somehow "better" than the other traitorous scum. What is the matter with you ? Have you taken leave of your senses ? This is supposedly pretty clever for those who consider themselves still in their "prime". It almost makes me laugh hysterically, but as I am, I have found that acting, laughing or being hysterical is not really a good thing... not a good survival tool.

So support a TRAITOR, support a LIAR, support the Filth you "think" that you are choosing and plod on Pawnlike to your demise, unaware, unawakened and underfoot upon The Great board. Pretend that you are coming up with the crap that is quite literally fed to you. Fail to heed what Slacker says to you ... the Truth. And instead rabbit what you are fed, puking it up all over us. McCain advocates WAR ... War ... WAR and he has been wrong about everything for 4 Decades ... and you "voted" for him 3 times ? You probably "voted" for The Black Messiah twice then...What is the matter with you ? Demonstrate to us all your inabilities ... your failure to critically think and your dubious "abilities" to parrot like a well trained little Morlock Monkey.

"SHOULD I HAVE VOTED DEMOCRAT ?" NO ... NO ... NO.

You really fail to understand what Slacker is trying to tell you. OK .. Choice A or Choice A ... neither is a better choice Sir Pawn. "Birds of a Feather ...." chicken hawks ... songbirds ... vultures ... Doo Doo birds. Slacker is most certainly "old" but he is no "Old Pawn" ... he is an Old Knight upon the Great Board ... given his age and experiences and beliefs, he has more credibility than you and even any other "Older Pawns". The "Results" are proof that "folks" in Aridzona may have gotten too much sun or flouride or aspartane or ... or .... Blah Blah Blah. An excellent Iggy Pop Song and Album despite him being "old".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r8m28bodUs
#273930 by schmedidiah
Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:08 pm
Vamp, I respect you as a person, but unless you can keep a post to one or two sentences..... really. I get what you're saying. you've said it in every post ever. I just skim past it.

The one thing I would never do is tell someone outside my locality how to vote. Or scold them for how they did or didn't vote. That was my point.

You ladies can get back to your knitting circle without me. I can see you're really making all the difference in the world talking amongst yourselves and regurgitating Brietbart, Blaze and World Net Daily stories. :roll:

:lol:
#273936 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:15 pm
Actually We Are!
We are not a "knitting circle"
Understand... We UNDERSTAND... Full well... ANYONE THAT IS AFRAID OF FREEDOM,,, UNWILLING TO STAND UP FOR FREEDOM,,, OR EVEN WORSE ELIMINATE FREEDOM,,, ESPECIALLY HIDING BEHIND THE WORD ... DEMOCRACY!
Vamp is just just being extremely clear, and NOT,,,, NOT, wasting his time explaining positions that are totally AMERICAN. If you feel that his writings are too trivial to read... ARE YOU SERIOUS? Don't reply!
I don't think you understand how severely you just insulted half of AMERICA. THAT INCLUDES ME!
Should we go back to the GUNS!!!!!?
#273937 by MikeTalbot
Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:47 pm
Glen

Guns? Over an insult? That sounds very much like dueling.

I have no problem with it in general but the last duel I'm personally aware was between two Armenian families in Los Angeles. One side challenged the other, an affair of honor, they claimed. They weren't playing either, they broke out the big guns and several were shot.

Apparently, CA which is not a very efficient place, had forgotten to outlaw dueling so all they could charge the Armenians with was 'discharging firearms in city limits.' It was a scandal for a couple of days.

One of the things I miss most about living in LA where there were lots of Armenians is the food: pirogis and borscht. I will say for the record however, that I'm always very polite in Armenian restaurants. 8)

Talbot