This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#241795 by J-HALEY
Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:07 am
GuitarMikeB wrote:
angelsshotgun wrote:NO mike... You have to prove your self to me. IT IS NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND!. So far you have fallen very short.
Only God and you know what you did. OH... And me. Please be respectful now that you are no longer the hall room monitor.

"But that was so long ago"

Innocent until proven guilty is still the rule in the USA that I live in. You never even got out of the gate - no one saw these supposed-deleted posts, you never EVER said what these alleged posts were .... Like I said, even your BM posse (slacker, dayne, haley) don't believe I deleted any posts of yours.

What about your bm posse Mike, Mark, Government Troll, Jimmy? :D
#241814 by GuitarMikeB
Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:23 pm
[quote="J-HALEY]
What about your bm posse Mike, Mark, Government Troll, Jimmy? :D[/quote]

What about 'em? Like I said, no one believes I deleted any of Glenny's posts a year ago - except him.
#241817 by Planetguy
Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:15 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6dm9rN6oTs

a posse is a group that goes after someone or others.

as it pertains here......one group (slacker/haley/glen/yod) regularly and daily puts up threads attacking the other's views.

how often does mikeb/jimmy/myself do that?

mostly we just let your puffed up bellyaching, finger pointing, and bitching slide by....you feel like you're accomplishing something and that somehow makes you (glen, slacker)superior to those who'd prefer to talk music ....but sometimes we will jump in when the distortions and absurdity of your views rises to a certain level... and the crap in the bowl is so full it threatens to make a mess out of everything.
#241822 by J-HALEY
Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:02 pm
Now you understand how ridiculous that sounds Mike. Involving others in your feud with an individual just stirs the pot.

Jimmy we can eat beans by the fire like they did in "Blazing Saddles" with Mongrel!
#241830 by J-HALEY
Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:23 pm
Mongo, I guess my memory is not so good. "candy gram for Mongo" :D
I just loved all Mel Brooks movies. No race was safe in his movies, and everyone just laughed!
#241854 by GuitarMikeB
Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:06 pm
J-HALEY wrote:Now you understand how ridiculous that sounds Mike. Involving others in your feud with an individual just stirs the pot.

Lest you forget, it's GLENNY who keeps dredging it up here. Why don't you tell him to knock it off? because he's your ol' right wing buddy here? Somehow it's always ME that's to blame.