This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#241408 by Badstrat
Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:36 pm
And you thought Pravda and the Gaystapo threw a blitzkrieg over the Memories Pizza con-job? Just watch them unleash their unbridled fury from hell over this video. I can just hear their demands now..... Fire away planetguy

Have you heard that the on line contributions to Memories Pizza have reached approx 1/2 million dollars so far? :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgWIhYA ... e=youtu.be
#241410 by Planetguy
Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:49 pm
Badstrat wrote:
Have you heard that the on line contributions to Memories Pizza have reached approx 1/2 million dollars so far? :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

proving what....that there is a huge population who believe we should have different sets of rules for different people in this county? i already knew that.

you want to commend people that exercise THEIR right and choose to support the restaurant but for those exercising THEIR same right to boycott them....booo, hissss.

from where i sit.... you're exercising your right to play by two different sets of rules.
#241426 by MikeTalbot
Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:40 am
Glen

It's time to face reality. Bad pizza is an atrocity. It's a bloody human rights violation! Worst of all, it's in poor taste!

I don't care if you are refusing to serve it to gays, giving it to Italians but scrimping on the garlic, eating too much of it and growing fat - like the pope apparently! We're talking pizza, damn it!

This is America. It's not just burritos and burgers any more ladies and gentlemen. We have a right to decent pizza in this country!

I'm sure it says that somewhere in the constitution and if it doesn't - we'll explicitly recognize it as a 'penumbra.' With sausage and peperoni for me - and yeah, anchovies damn it! 8)

Talbot
#241428 by Paleopete
Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:12 am
I usually make my own pizza, no pizza place can touch home made. It's mushrooms, pepperoni, italian sausage for me.

Might have to go to this place though if I ever make a road trip to Indiana. Not likely, but I think I'd just have to drop by...

Last night when I checked, donations were up to $700,000. If I remember correctly they also said they would be reopening.

OK I was wrong, 750,000...

http://www.westernjournalism.com/thanks ... ouncement/