This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities of Canada.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#265454 by Gregory Rogalsky
Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:03 pm
Hi .. I am a Calgary Drummer/lyricist who has teamed up with really talented guitarist/lyricist . We have been practicing hard for the last two months and have a dozen or so original tracks.. We really need a bass player and key board player to complete the band. We have a original sound with undertones of RUSH,REM, Joe Jackson.. .. Hard to really tell without a bass player,keyboard player... :) .. But what we have "so far " is really good. The songs are catchy and dark and sickly sweet.. lol . and we are both totally excited about how its all coming together.. We have a full-time jam space available. And a studio ready to record the songs.. All we need a bass player..and a keyboardist.. If your interested in
being part of this project. Let me know... 404 921 4361
#265507 by Gregory Rogalsky
Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:50 pm
I am not really up on how to post video.. I tried and I don't think its working .. .If your interested , feel free to got to my face book page and check out a sample of Scott and I jamming taken on my go pro.. The production quality is poor but I think if gives a sense of what we sound like.. GregoryRogalsky/facebook .. thanks for looking ..
#265577 by schmedidiah
Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:25 pm
Ads on this forum don't work. If you take all that info and post it on craigslist, you're about 1000% more likely to get a response. If you want to find musicians on bandmix, go to your profile and update all your info and audio/ video samples. Then search for the players/ instruments you're looking for in your area by zip code or 10/ 25/ 50 mile radius (I'm not in Canada, don't know if that's in metric or your equivalent of our zip codes). Good luck.