This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities of Canada.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#242514 by ellamaria
Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:54 pm
Hi!

I'm a Finnish singer/songwriter looking for an arranger to one of my songs. Anyone interested in arranging a trendy pop-rock song with good potential and catchy melody, contact me at

[email protected] and I'll share a link to the demo

I will publish the song in social media as my very first song (I mean, I have written songs earlier though but didn't get to publish them yet). I'm expecting to do this before summer :) Excited yeah! :D

I'll record singing and get it edited/pitch corrected etc in Finland.

the song is complete: melody, chords, lyrics. Just the final instrumental version is missing, to which I could record singing. I need someone to create the instruments - piano, guitars, drums, bass. Perhaps something else too if needed.

I am ok with doing it by softwares like BIAB or Linux or similar, since they sound professional as well, unless someone has all necessary equipment. But regarding guitars, it'd be great to record them on top of a background made by BIAB or other tool, just to make sure it sounds the best. :)

-Ella Maria