This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities of Canada.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#240280 by ATGuitar
Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:01 pm
What is it with people creating profiles, saying what they are looking for and then not reply when you try to contact them????? If I'd at least see that they'd been to my page and then not got back to me OK. They didn't like the look of my profile, fair enough. But why bother creating a profile and then not communicating with people interested in you?

:? ATW
#240281 by schmedidiah
Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:02 pm
Stick around. You'll see a post that's almost identical to this every month. Everyone here (who actually pays for premium membership) has many similar experiences. This indicates to me that it's just human nature. I've done this , because I was under the impression that I can't respond to these messages, as an unpaid member. That could be another answer to your question. If I didn't understand that, then others might be as dumb as me, as well. It's possible. Just saying. :roll:
#240355 by GuitarMikeB
Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:55 pm
Sometimes people use an email address they don't check regularly, so they don't get the notice about a PM. Always check to see when the last time they checked in - if it's over 30 days, then don't even bother.
#240689 by schmedidiah
Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:50 am
Never heard of that one. On another forum I'm on, yes. This one, no.

Feel free to talk about all the music stuff you like. The other stuff is getting a little monotonous.
#240694 by GuitarMikeB
Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:26 pm
profile55529 wrote:Thanks Guys.

Should I be able to receive a message from this forum when someone adds a post to a thread I'm involved in?

I don't think it's an option on this forum.
#240764 by Cknight
Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:29 pm
Most forums do alert those in the forum of new posts or additions - if that is what you are saying... or emails to their individual inboxes... i know I've been to many profiles and so many users are unpaid members that contacting them is near impossible.