This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities of the UK.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#34783 by gbheil
Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:59 pm
They may just be whackin off. But seek and ye shall find.

#34889 by Bananafist
Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:20 am
Hey Phibymon,
I love your sense of humour... :D
I can't understand why people don't bother to reply, even just to say no thanks. I guess I've been lucky so far - one email, one positive answer.

#36903 by Black57
Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:49 pm
Bananafist wrote:Hey Phibymon,
I love your sense of humour... :D
I can't understand why people don't bother to reply, even just to say no thanks. I guess I've been lucky so far - one email, one positive answer.

I have sent more emails than I received in replies but I am happy with the replies that I did receive. I hoping to be in a big concert next Spring so I hafta keep a level, patient head about the things that might come from this.

#36951 by Hayden King
Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:57 am
Its only my opinion but many just aren't up front enough to just say...hey I like your music, but I dont think its what I want to dedicate my time to. or its not exactly the direction I want to take. honesty is at a shortage with musician,s just like w/everybody else. half truthing it wastes time and throws away opportunity's for relationship's! I have a good friend who is a premium guitarist (actually he's incredible) and has just landed a great road gig w/a touring (well paid) band. we both write and play, but we're going in different directions...when we met we seldom jammed together even though he lives right next door. I've known him for a year now and we just wrote our first song together. a lot of guys would have been pushing hard to get him to play with them, and then been disappointed when he didn't because they weren't doing what he was interested in. then that would have been the end of it! just be honest with other musician's (and everyone) and things will always move in positive directions!

#37074 by Rick Stringfellow
Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:08 pm
I just tried to contact edo69 and although I am logged into my account I was asked to log into my account. And when I tried to log into the account I was already logged into, it wouldn't accept my login information and wouldn't let me contact edo69. Very frustrating.

#37088 by gbheil
Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:15 am
Call the mothership. They really do try to be helpfull.

#37118 by Andragon
Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:00 pm
Rick Stringfellow wrote:I just tried to contact edo69 and although I am logged into my account I was asked to log into my account. And when I tried to log into the account I was already logged into, it wouldn't accept my login information and wouldn't let me contact edo69. Very frustrating.

Had the same problem when I add someone to my favs list. Go back to the main page. The one that has a list of folks in your city/town. Click Account n log in. It should work. However it should be fixed by staff.

#37527 by edo69
Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:24 pm
Rick Stringfellow wrote:I just tried to contact edo69 and although I am logged into my account I was asked to log into my account. And when I tried to log into the account I was already logged into, it wouldn't accept my login information and wouldn't let me contact edo69. Very frustrating.

the same happened when i tried to contact you. try this
[email protected]

#41207 by tfp
Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:06 pm
I'm a free member and I have received emails and been able to send replies. That was last year so I don't know if anything has changed since then.

But to reply to the issue of people not replying, that seems to happen on all these type of sites, I have had a number of instances of having what seemed like a good exchange of emails, then suddenly silence.

If anyone emails me and doesn't get a reply it is because I never received the email. I make sure to send a reply, even if it is no thanks.

#41210 by RhythmMan
Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:37 pm
There are a lot of music fans and inexperienced musicians on this site.
I wonder how many musicians here can play an entire evening's worth of songs from start to finish?
:)

#41232 by Matt_Darcy
Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:27 am
I certainly can, and having seen edo69 live I know he can

#41374 by ANDY LAYTON-JAMES
Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:48 pm
I have had a few in the past fella but there are a lot of dickheads on here that think they are rockstarz !!

#41389 by Starfish Scott
Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:55 am
You said a mouthful. If someone's name is said and someone says "WHO"? It's officially over, YOU are not a rockstar.

Unless you are Ryan and his photo shop fangs. (chuckle)

So basically most anyone on this site is not...

You may cry as much as you want.. lol

#41414 by jimmydanger
Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:46 am
Crapton shouldn't you be outside the Quickie Mart with Jay trying to sell some weed? You couldn't even carry a rock star's guitar, let alone play one.