This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities of the UK.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#12947 by scuz
Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:50 pm
Hey! check out Scuz and if you're a bassist or drummer in south Birmingham, get in touch! This girl should be out gigging!

#12948 by muzickmage
Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:15 pm
Ok ... where to start?

Firstly .... regardless of how well she sings .... I reallllllllllly don't think marketing a name like "Scuz" is the most profitable marketing plan i've come across. Talents must keep in mind that its not only the music that is part of the marketing scheme, but also, artist's image, name, type of music they play, age group of band members, country of residence, etc.... all play a factor when trying to sell a CD to a fan.

Secondly, I think the best direction for "Scuz" is back into the garage to work on her sound..... not the bar/club scene. Her music is out of control.

Sorry ... but I don't think she's got it. At least... not today.

(but thats just my opinion)
#13250 by bluesdudeo
Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:06 pm
I take into consideration that there is no bass and drum and the arrangements that having drums and bass would allow and I must say I'm very impressed. Dear Scuz I realise you wont need my validation and I probably wouldn't have said anything is it wasn't for that bandit that wrote previous to me. I get punk in the UK and it alway has a market here,,,, but seriously who gives a f**k if it has or it hasn't. You have a good voice for the stuff I heard ... don't know if it was you on guitar too ...good sound too.
Good demo Scuz.
Dude. xx
ps: I'll be contacting you via myspace and hopefully we'll become myspace friends. Good luck with your search.
pps: I'm not being kind to get the job,I'm way too old for that these days and way too busy. xx
#13251 by bluesdudeo
Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:15 pm
Ok I get it .... 1 girl and one guitar .. great sound xxx

#13355 by scuz
Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:21 pm
Dear Bluesdudeo!!! ive just seen this reply and I really appreciate you taking the time out to give me a little ego boost! Im not trying to conquer the world or be the best of the best, im just having a little fun and trying to get the musos to get out gigging! i posted a comment on your myspace saying how much i love your stuff and that was before I saw your generosity here, so that came from the heart!! Big love Bluesdudeo and keep on spreading the love! Scuz xx