This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities of the UK.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#293176 by michael94127
Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:18 pm
I've also posted this on the General chat page, but hope it's ok to put it here too? So I've taken the plunge.....been a SE England basic member on Bandmix for some time, but have decided to upgrade and keep my fingers crossed. I'm knocking on (late 50s), but have recently been really fired up by all the bands I'm seeing at events like Hard Rock Hell etc, many who are in the Facebook group NWOCR (new wave of classic rock). I'm ready to take a final stab at getting some success at this music game - just got to believe that I actually qualify as a 'musician', and that I can find people that want the same as me!! Thanx for reading, all offers considered :D :oops:
#293386 by schmedidiah
Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:15 pm
michael94127 wrote:Hmm, 63 views, but not one response...……..I guess that tells me what I want to know about finding like minded musicians on Bandmix :?

that's not what this forum is for. we have no regular visitors from other countries, most likely due to all the political shitposting that goes on here. if you want people from your location to see this post (much less reply to it) you should put the location and what you're looking for in musicians in the actual title of the thread instead of some vague bumper sticker slogan. :lol:
go to your Bandmix profile (not this forum) and search for musicians there. good luck and rock on.