This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities of the UK.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#292938 by Jamie_Jones
Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:37 pm
Hi there

Jamie here, 35 y/o who loves to sing and starting to really get into music outside of the 9-5 job! Have always loved singing and have had consistent lessons with some of the best teachers over the last couple of years.

Would love to form an acoustic duo. Looking for a female guitarist who can sing/ harmonise with me singing the majority. I can also play guitar as a back up if necessary.

Would be looking to get gigs in bars, pubs, hotels etc and hopefully other functions such as weddings.

I’m extremely disciplined and motivated to get best results and have even deferred my final year of uni to focus on this. Pretty much all of my free time involves practising of some kind, now I'm ready to find a partner in crime who can help turn this into a paid 'hobby'

Music style is pop, pop rock/ jazz, old classics throughout time. Love the Rat Pack and turning songs like Calvin Harris into a ballad with a guitar/ piano.

I have performing experience already having done many musical theatre shows (amdram), but less of the traditional gigging experience.

I'm also keen to meet electronic producers who could help me make some magic as electronic music is another one of my passions.

Message me for my soundcloud (which is very much a work in progress).

Would love to hear from you if you’re keen to explore something together.

Jamie