This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities of the UK.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#292640 by MattPark
Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:25 am
Producer looking to work with bands.
I am using an SSL mixing desk in a professional studio in Salford. Studio equipment and full setup readily available for bands wishing to come and record (drum kit and many microphones ready to record).

I am currently on the look out to record talented bands specifically, who are looking to record in a fully equipped professional studio (live room and control room) based in Salford, UK.
This service will be free of charge (not to good to be true), although i am looking for bands that have got good musicianship skills and work well together to create a great sounding track.

I am currently able to do this as part of my studies are audio engineering and production as part of my degree at University. This should not make you uneasy as i am fully aware of the setups and techniques that are used in the industry today and currently working on a few performances that are really sounding great.

This is a fantastic opportunity for talented musicians, even live/function bands who may want to record things they are playing live as to make a demo tape to send to functions as marketing.

This is not a to good to be true scheme, i am really offering this free of charge. Great sounding artists for a portfolio is worth the reward so it is win/ win for us both so please get in contact, send this around to anyone who it may interest and send me any demos you may have and i shall pass more details on to you, thanks alot guys!