This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities of the UK.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#292384 by Ally F
Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:10 pm
Hello all, my name is Ally,

I'm a guitar player and vocalist looking for like minded musicians for a relatively heavy, detuned, groove inspired band.

Not interested in fielding through weeks of jams to find people just want much too different things, so just decided to record what I'm aiming for myself and put it out there. If you like the style and reckon you can/want to play and write sort of similar stuff then hit me up. We can chat influences and all that good stuff, see if we vibe.

Anyway, talk is cheap, so here's the link...

https://soundcloud.com/ally-forbes/untitled-new-song

I wrote and played everything on this recording, including lyrics and all vocals but not drums.
Looking for a guitarist, a bassist, and a drummer, ideally one of any that can do additional vocals.

HMU!
Ally.
#292385 by schmedidiah
Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:06 pm
Love the song. Listened several times. Message me on there if you want to collab on some stuff. First comment on the track.

https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/pallas-both-the-price-and-reward-for-incarnation-meezerpocalypse-remix

If you're looking for people local to your area to play with you, they're not on this forum. A couple of assholes chase everyone away with their non-stop US political bullshit. Good luck.
#292428 by Mordgeld
Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:50 am
Sounds great. Need more people like this on here. I can do whatever and a drum machine. Mainly, I can do scream/death vocals and guitar down to B1. I'll have to get back at you about online collab if I have time.
#292442 by schmedidiah
Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:18 pm
Mordgeld wrote: Need more people like this on here.

my thoughts exactly
#292725 by schmedidiah
Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:33 am
profile352705 wrote:Hay you 2 do not live anywhere near Glasgow, and therfore ofter nothing relivent to the OP question, so you have no need to spam the OP add

I thought you were leaving. at least call us "cunts" again. that was good stuff...….M8! :lol: